Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,575 members, 7,847,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:23 PM

Femi Salau, BDC Operators Arrested Over ₦1.868 Billion Scam - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Femi Salau, BDC Operators Arrested Over ₦1.868 Billion Scam (25929 Views)

Munachim Onyia Declared Wanted By INTERPOL Over ₦5.3 Billion Scam / Oluwatoyin Salau 'Toyin' Found Dead In Florida / Bluekey Investment Club: Ponzi Scheme Operators Arrested Over N2bn Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Salau, BDC Operators Arrested Over ₦1.868 Billion Scam by Xzellentgraphic: 7:15am On Aug 13, 2021
I no it can only be a southern guy..they are very sound in IT
Re: Femi Salau, BDC Operators Arrested Over ₦1.868 Billion Scam by akanbiaa(m): 7:16am On Aug 13, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Femi Salau, BDC Operators Arrested Over ₦1.868 Billion Scam by shevon: 7:16am On Aug 13, 2021
Wait, which bank, in it's right senses still uses flex-cube? After all the monies these thieves are making, they can't invest in technology that can keep their customer funds safe?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Salau, BDC Operators Arrested Over ₦1.868 Billion Scam by Eillyeillz(m): 7:17am On Aug 13, 2021
Now there's bring their illicit Trade down home, Have the whites stopped falling for their tricks??

That is one brilliant young man, but he chose to use his gifts the wrong way.
Re: Femi Salau, BDC Operators Arrested Over ₦1.868 Billion Scam by legba1(m): 7:19am On Aug 13, 2021
The ops was successful.. He even traveled out to flex, maybe he should have come back. Am sure he lives a flamboyant lifestyle...
This kind suspect won't eat beans for cell. Na VIP detainee.
Re: Femi Salau, BDC Operators Arrested Over ₦1.868 Billion Scam by Eillyeillz(m): 7:21am On Aug 13, 2021
Kayberg:
undecided

Then the story summarizes as, he got a good talent, nice skill, but used it for the wrong purpose in a computer age.

Give that guy a knock on his coconut head, and tell him he is a low budget Hushy.

If I had seen your comment I wouldn't have written mine, I said the exact same thing, how can one be this gifted and choose to go dark with it.

1 Like

Re: Femi Salau, BDC Operators Arrested Over ₦1.868 Billion Scam by Kayberg: 7:23am On Aug 13, 2021
Eillyeillz:

If I had seen your comment I wouldn't have written mine, I said the exact same thing, how can one be this gifted and choose to go dark with it.

Because they forget that Over confidence is a disaster.
And at times, we as mortals need to have a little fear.

4 Likes

Re: Femi Salau, BDC Operators Arrested Over ₦1.868 Billion Scam by Emmy000seun(m): 7:26am On Aug 13, 2021
Sorry sir oo, all will be well with you IJN.. you sound like someone that wish to have such of his opportunity but not chanced.. tongue grin.see your gram self..just take care of yourself and learn to face front and not side..it really help thanks
Anazp:
rubbish. You a a criminal too
Re: Femi Salau, BDC Operators Arrested Over ₦1.868 Billion Scam by Kayberg: 7:26am On Aug 13, 2021
VenExchange:
Landgrabber. E haf reach front page. Shey you will let go now?

1 Like

Re: Femi Salau, BDC Operators Arrested Over ₦1.868 Billion Scam by FILEBE(m): 7:28am On Aug 13, 2021
And when you tell the bank that the fraud isn't cauzed by carelessness from your end, they won't believe .

1 Like

Re: Femi Salau, BDC Operators Arrested Over ₦1.868 Billion Scam by joyandfaith: 7:29am On Aug 13, 2021
Assuming he succeds in stealing the money and starts some legitimate businesses thereafter, people would be praising him. Most big businesses you see around are owned by former criminals.

1 Like

Re: Femi Salau, BDC Operators Arrested Over ₦1.868 Billion Scam by yemmight(m): 7:32am On Aug 13, 2021
Kilode. Wetin happen. 1.8B.
Re: Femi Salau, BDC Operators Arrested Over ₦1.868 Billion Scam by OwenJesse27(m): 7:33am On Aug 13, 2021
Eillyeillz:

Blame the country ....am hacker too who wan give me job and I dey hungry .... don't you know that having no money is the route of all evil in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Femi Salau, BDC Operators Arrested Over ₦1.868 Billion Scam by Passionate888: 7:34am On Aug 13, 2021
Femi Salau grin grin grin grin
Suspected HACKER cheesy cheesy cheesy
Ethnicity: Skull mining region wink wink
Religious belief: Definitely pissful smiley

1 Like

Re: Femi Salau, BDC Operators Arrested Over ₦1.868 Billion Scam by Calitoscassius(m): 7:35am On Aug 13, 2021
Freestainworld:
I want to learn hacking, so I can help secure our banks grin
The have arrested the best man for the job, they should just give him the job as prison sentence.
Re: Femi Salau, BDC Operators Arrested Over ₦1.868 Billion Scam by Judolisco(m): 7:36am On Aug 13, 2021
Agba hackers
Re: Femi Salau, BDC Operators Arrested Over ₦1.868 Billion Scam by Ventura1: 7:39am On Aug 13, 2021
Similar manner Apostle Suleiman should be investigated over his fictitious angelic bank alert.
Any fund transaction that could not be tracked or fraudulently injected into the banking system, is fraud.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Salau, BDC Operators Arrested Over ₦1.868 Billion Scam by Alaganature09(m): 7:39am On Aug 13, 2021
Mehn people get mind ooo... everyone is now into fraud I wonder what they will teach their kids
Re: Femi Salau, BDC Operators Arrested Over ₦1.868 Billion Scam by Ahmeduana(m): 7:40am On Aug 13, 2021
Freestainworld:
I want to learn hacking, so I can help secure our banks grin
You mean ethical hacking?
Re: Femi Salau, BDC Operators Arrested Over ₦1.868 Billion Scam by Oludara202: 7:40am On Aug 13, 2021
SandraJane:

Source: https://punchng.com/suspected-bank-hacker-bdc-operators-nabbed-over-n1-868bn-scam/

cc; lalasticlala

Dudes like this could be Certified ethical hackers. The White hat hackers.
Re: Femi Salau, BDC Operators Arrested Over ₦1.868 Billion Scam by Roysnickz: 7:42am On Aug 13, 2021
Ahmeduana:
You mean ethical hacking?
yes
Re: Femi Salau, BDC Operators Arrested Over ₦1.868 Billion Scam by Seniorwriter(m): 7:44am On Aug 13, 2021
Lemmy123:
He was smart, but not smart enough to take just a paltry sum to better his life.. The larger the amount, the more the suspicion...
But a crime is a crime, no matter what angle you look at it from... He should be prosecuted to deter others..

Meanwhile..
Anyone here who has a job for me should please reach out to me.
I studied economics, rounded up NYSC last year but yet to land a job no matter how hard I try.

My skill sets are
Writing (Creative and content writing)
Copywriting
A bit of graphics (Cartooning and logos)
Proofreading.

My number is on my signature
My location is Abuja

I'd really appreciate whether the job is online or offline. Thank you all

Why not create your brand and monetize your skills and earn @least $50 - $100 weekly or monthly depending on how much you can go the extra mile instead of looking for jobs!
With your cartoon knowledge you can earn doing graffiti and selling it.
If you are interested in learning how to effectively monetize those skills you listed then reach out to the facebook Id on my profile's personal text with a message stating your moniker and reason for reaching out.

The difference in our Learn2Earn mentorship for Digital Skills to others is that we effectively put you in the faces of your prospective clients for earning purposes!

@SENIORWRITER
Re: Femi Salau, BDC Operators Arrested Over ₦1.868 Billion Scam by Soulsymbol99: 7:46am On Aug 13, 2021
If na oyibo dem go employ the guy knowing that what he did requires someone with content in their head cool
Re: Femi Salau, BDC Operators Arrested Over ₦1.868 Billion Scam by wasiudvd(m): 7:46am On Aug 13, 2021
Flexcube? Access Bank?
Re: Femi Salau, BDC Operators Arrested Over ₦1.868 Billion Scam by SunTzu123(m): 7:51am On Aug 13, 2021
2 pages of comments, no tribal bashing. Is it because he is not Igbo?

1 Like

Re: Femi Salau, BDC Operators Arrested Over ₦1.868 Billion Scam by laiza(m): 7:54am On Aug 13, 2021
The guy is a big fool and na longer throat go kill am. You can create such program and successfully withdraw over 400 Million what the hell are you still doing in this country? At least if you want to remain in the country approach the bank and let them know their system is flawed, perhaps they may arrest you but you will have made a name for yourself and probably even have a job with Interpol.
I hate this khian news early in the morning abeeg.
Re: Femi Salau, BDC Operators Arrested Over ₦1.868 Billion Scam by Calitoscassius(m): 7:55am On Aug 13, 2021
They have got the best man for the job, they should just give him the job as prison sentence.

Nigerian systems are rubbish anyway, you don't even need to hack, just bribe everyone in every sector and job done!

And these are the people who would go on social media show off bundles of cash and expensive vehicles then advicing nigerian youths to WORK hard, as if they have worked hard for their illgotten wealth.

Alot of nigerian youths work very hard daily yet they are not millionaires. I remember some youths who drained the suck away pit in one of my properties, they literally climbed inside the pit full with my tenants shits and used their bare hands with no gloves to cup out all the shit in the pit, for a meagre 30k naira i was so impressed by their humble atitudes, dedications and strenght i paid them 50k instead of 30k though 50k was still meagre for such job, i also watched another youth clear out gutter/sewages in the streets with bare hands no gloves for i don't know how much they paid him. He climbed into this sewage/gutter barefooted no safety boot or gloves.

So stop mocking and insulting them with your "motivational" social media lies about working hard. They work harder than you thieves and scammers daily.

When i was little boy i used to hear my father say "good name is better than wealth" but not so thesedays in nigeria.

To those youths following, worshipping and applauding all these social media "millionaires" in nigeria as you can see all of them are con artists and scammers. There is no way anyone who worked hard for their hard earned wealth would come on social media to showcase their wealth, they don't even have the time to go on social media. Only poor, jobless folks like me grin and social media "millionaires" have time for social media.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Salau, BDC Operators Arrested Over ₦1.868 Billion Scam by Nobody: 7:56am On Aug 13, 2021
Vested interests of top management staff made Ecobank to insist on Flexcube banking application, in spite of its many apparent flaws.

1 Like

Re: Femi Salau, BDC Operators Arrested Over ₦1.868 Billion Scam by LammyBillionz(m): 7:58am On Aug 13, 2021
AgroSeeds:
Another one undecided. I seriously don't know why a lot of people believe in fraud and scam these days. Yes... The money may be quick. But the real question is if its sustainable? Can it last the next generation? Will your children and grand children survive on fraud? A word is enough for the wise.

If you are a farmer or gardener in Nigeria and you need hybrid seeds for planting, contact us for all your vegetable seeds and farm machinery. We wholesale and retail agricultural seeds.

We have Seeds like Cucumber,  Watermelon, Tomato, Okro, Cabbage, Garden Egg, Carrot, Ugu, Bell Pepper, Ata Rodo Pepper, Carribean Red Habanero, Bitter Gourd, Onions and Radish . Reach out to me for the best hybrid vegetable seeds. We have them all. Location is Lagos.

We even have DARINA Cucumber Seeds at the moment.

Check below for my number for calls and WhatsApp. Thanks.

You are saying the truth but shut up!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'I Got Sexually Assaulted By My Mother's Partner Who She Is Still With'- Victim / Yamaha Engine Thieves Caught In Ondo, Hairs Shaved, Brutalised And Paraded / Man Kidnaps 2 Children In Ogun And Hides Them In Ibadan Hotel (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.