Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Nff Confirms N2,500 As Gate Fee In Forth-coming Match Nig Vs Argentina - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nff Confirms N2,500 As Gate Fee In Forth-coming Match Nig Vs Argentina (6831 Views)

NFF Confirms Sunday Oliseh As Coach For Super Eagles, Appoints Dutch Assistant / NFF Confirms ‘agreement’ With Oliseh As Keshi’s Successor / Nigeria Vs Argentina 2011 Friendly: 4 - 1 (Eagles Thump Argies) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nff Confirms N2,500 As Gate Fee In Forth-coming Match Nig Vs Argentina by Nobody: 4:19pm On May 18, 2011
there is a mistake, istead of this 10.00 they didnt put the . there, so it seems like 1000
Re: Nff Confirms N2,500 As Gate Fee In Forth-coming Match Nig Vs Argentina by redcliff: 4:24pm On May 18, 2011
Morelinks

footballclubtickets.bz/TicketsListing.aspx?eid=4e60104d-ea46-df11-ad22-00155dff402f&sid=0f2dae32-cbae-df11-8eee-00155dff4066

ticket4football.com/champions-league-tickets/4257/4272/champions-league-final-wembley-stadium-28-may-2011-tickets.aspx

Omo @ mickeywise and @ donlittle, I am still waiting for ur fawqing apologies. U can't use that ur yeusless hand to make researches on ur godforseken computers before coming here to make yeusless comments. Oh well, I always have to do it for u anyways cos u both are yeusless orang utans siiting on a chair and just punching keyboards.Forking peeps

Re: Nff Confirms N2,500 As Gate Fee In Forth-coming Match Nig Vs Argentina by Nobody: 4:25pm On May 18, 2011
are u mad?? i dont need no damn research, wtf? no were in this world do they use 1000pounds to watch match
are u ok?
guy no let me do almajiri for you., me go burn your computer men
tf guy abeg go kirun for express grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nff Confirms N2,500 As Gate Fee In Forth-coming Match Nig Vs Argentina by mikeywise(m): 4:27pm On May 18, 2011
@redlink,must u resort to insults?grow up ok?
Re: Nff Confirms N2,500 As Gate Fee In Forth-coming Match Nig Vs Argentina by redcliff: 4:27pm On May 18, 2011
Shebi u don c three links from me, u never still check am? Or must I do it for u?
Re: Nff Confirms N2,500 As Gate Fee In Forth-coming Match Nig Vs Argentina by redcliff: 4:29pm On May 18, 2011
Mickeywise, I mean no harm na ur second I dey vex for,
Re: Nff Confirms N2,500 As Gate Fee In Forth-coming Match Nig Vs Argentina by mikuz(m): 4:30pm On May 18, 2011
if na only me,that stadium go empty die.
Re: Nff Confirms N2,500 As Gate Fee In Forth-coming Match Nig Vs Argentina by Nobody: 4:31pm On May 18, 2011
Re: Nff Confirms N2,500 As Gate Fee In Forth-coming Match Nig Vs Argentina by Nobody: 4:33pm On May 18, 2011
4000 pounds watching from the normal sides
and u said this from the normal sides?? who are you lying to? do you think am some high school kid who doesnt do research?? please gtfoh
Re: Nff Confirms N2,500 As Gate Fee In Forth-coming Match Nig Vs Argentina by chibest5(m): 4:42pm On May 18, 2011
N2,500 waiting, dem de craz 4 this Naija wey hunger be the order of the day, let them use their head jor abi them think say everybody na honourable for ABJ angry shocked cry. God punish Devil.
Re: Nff Confirms N2,500 As Gate Fee In Forth-coming Match Nig Vs Argentina by redcliff: 4:49pm On May 18, 2011
Donlittle:

4000 pounds watching from the normal sides
and u said this from the normal sides?? who are you lying to? do you think am some high school kid who doesnt do research?? please gtfoh

Every angle in the staduim has its prices, the normal sides I mean the halffiled area.its not. For all sha, and besides look at the date of ur news, compare it to today's date

Re: Nff Confirms N2,500 As Gate Fee In Forth-coming Match Nig Vs Argentina by mystikal(m): 4:53pm On May 18, 2011
U lot are clowns. Esp  the Guy suggesting £1000 for the CL final (esp this guy) n the fella that suggested 10 quid for the Utd chelsea game.
Re: Nff Confirms N2,500 As Gate Fee In Forth-coming Match Nig Vs Argentina by redcliff: 4:58pm On May 18, 2011
U no see link? Na last minute rush for ticket, so day by day the prices sky rocket, google it abeg
Re: Nff Confirms N2,500 As Gate Fee In Forth-coming Match Nig Vs Argentina by papaejima2: 5:06pm On May 18, 2011
I am in a dilemma here. When I first heard about the #2500 ticket fee, I felt it was reasonable. The gate fee was, in fact, never an issue considering what I would even spend to watch the match from flight tickets to hotel expenses. I booked a return flight online with aero from phc to abj (28th May and 2nd June). I wanted to use the opportunity to also witness the inauguration on the 29th. Now they say Argentina is coming with their B team, without Messi, Tevez, Higuain, Milito, etc. I feel it is no longer worth the trouble but one aviation staff told me that aero does not refund tickets purchased online. Is there anything I can do about this or has my #21,200 gone just like that?
Re: Nff Confirms N2,500 As Gate Fee In Forth-coming Match Nig Vs Argentina by redcliff: 5:20pm On May 18, 2011
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. Sorry
Re: Nff Confirms N2,500 As Gate Fee In Forth-coming Match Nig Vs Argentina by Nobody: 6:13pm On May 18, 2011
That is too much but i will get money to watch coz i live at Abuja and i will take many shot of players photo
Re: Nff Confirms N2,500 As Gate Fee In Forth-coming Match Nig Vs Argentina by Texther(m): 6:22pm On May 18, 2011
It isnt too cost. Had it been Messi will play, it would have been double of this amount.
Re: Nff Confirms N2,500 As Gate Fee In Forth-coming Match Nig Vs Argentina by DisGuy: 6:25pm On May 18, 2011
NA Qa o, SEE NIGERIANS THAT ARE SCREAMING FOR GRADE A FRIENDLIES LMAO!!  see people o, complaining about playing Gambia, Sudan, Kenya for friendlies now them bring am come

But is 2,500 too much for a match at the stadium?

How much do they normally sell tickets for before?

So if Man Utd, Arsenal, Chelsea them come do 'thank you' games you na go vex
Re: Nff Confirms N2,500 As Gate Fee In Forth-coming Match Nig Vs Argentina by DisGuy: 6:28pm On May 18, 2011
PS they'll be thousands at the stadium, dont forget Guinness is giving away FREE tickets to their promo winners

papa ejima:

I am in a dilemma here. When I first heard about the #2500 ticket fee, I felt it was reasonable. The gate fee was, in fact, never an issue considering what I would even spend to watch the match from flight tickets to hotel expenses. I booked a return flight online with aero from phc to abj (28th May and 2nd June). I wanted to use the opportunity to also witness the inauguration on the 29th. Now they say Argentina is coming with their B team, without Messi, Tevez, Higuain, Milito, etc. I feel it is no longer worth the trouble but one aviation staff told me that aero does not refund tickets purchased online. Is there anything I can do about this or has my #21,200 gone just like that?

You wey don reach Abuja already, You better enjoy the match and attend Madam Jonathan after party
Re: Nff Confirms N2,500 As Gate Fee In Forth-coming Match Nig Vs Argentina by matoyeh(m): 6:56pm On May 18, 2011
I go spend N300 on fuel
then buy 1 Don Simon N500
and roasted full chicken N1200

Total N2000

e  no even reach the N2,500 self

then i no go bother to enter and expensive drop at rush our at N1500 to my house.  cool
Re: Nff Confirms N2,500 As Gate Fee In Forth-coming Match Nig Vs Argentina by Orton10(m): 7:00pm On May 18, 2011
If na before CL final I go like am.
I for like make that dwarf Messi play . . .may Taiwo help us break him leg before then. undecided
Re: Nff Confirms N2,500 As Gate Fee In Forth-coming Match Nig Vs Argentina by DisGuy: 7:26pm On May 18, 2011
still laughing at the Man Utd VS Chelsea tickets for £10/15 though, maybe its the women's' reserve team.

but hey you can get Charlton Vs MK Dons for that price- Not bad!!
Re: Nff Confirms N2,500 As Gate Fee In Forth-coming Match Nig Vs Argentina by seunlayi(m): 8:31pm On May 18, 2011
The price tag is okay and not okay at the same time. My reason is that the amount may not be seen as too much supposing our super eagles are performing to the admiration of nigeria with a lot of good players not bench warmers. Many people just watch them just or national pride. At this period of time our football federation need to do a lot by luring people to have interest in nigeria football not by driving people away with huge gate fee just to watch a friendly match. By doing the right thing that will make Nigerians to return their hearts to our national teams from foreign ones, then, even if the NFF fails to increase the gate fee, the gate fee will be forced to increase with a good demand from spectators.
Re: Nff Confirms N2,500 As Gate Fee In Forth-coming Match Nig Vs Argentina by PastorOla1: 8:38pm On May 18, 2011
Very ill advice, the gate will be thrown open after the firth half when nobody is in the stadium period!!!!!!!
Re: Nff Confirms N2,500 As Gate Fee In Forth-coming Match Nig Vs Argentina by tlops(m): 8:42pm On May 18, 2011
Goodluck suppose foot the bill! wetin?
Re: Nff Confirms N2,500 As Gate Fee In Forth-coming Match Nig Vs Argentina by mimon79(m): 8:55pm On May 18, 2011
2k5 4wot?! na money 4 yansh be dat nah undecided
Re: Nff Confirms N2,500 As Gate Fee In Forth-coming Match Nig Vs Argentina by adeoflagos: 9:39pm On May 18, 2011
Thanks redcliffe for the links.

Nigerians continue to amaze me. In a frightening way though.
Re: Nff Confirms N2,500 As Gate Fee In Forth-coming Match Nig Vs Argentina by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:59pm On May 18, 2011
2,500 naira to watch a match that will not include messi tevez and other big boys instead I will pay only 50 naira in a viewing centre with a bottle of star beer and still enjoy the match
Re: Nff Confirms N2,500 As Gate Fee In Forth-coming Match Nig Vs Argentina by Nobody: 10:17pm On May 18, 2011
some pipo too dey form, even d formin spirit follow dem waka reach internet, oya make una wey say d money to small come frm uk and u.s.a to watch d match since una dey patriotic, abi flight ticket too cost?, lol
Re: Nff Confirms N2,500 As Gate Fee In Forth-coming Match Nig Vs Argentina by ginas: 11:08pm On May 18, 2011
i will be in the abj staduim live. football is the only form of entertainment i can spend such amount of money to watch.
its a once in a lifetime opportunity for me to see in person some of the best players in the world.
and if you ask me i think its what my money,
my only fear is that we will not have a full capacity
but anyway i am determined to enjoy the moment.

London Olympics Tennis Final : Serena Willams Vs Sharapova / Football Trials Available In Europe / Asec Mimosas Vs Lobi Stars: CAF Champions League (1 - 0) On 19th January 2019