Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,143 members, 7,811,218 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:52 AM

Your Thoughts On Nigerian Banks Salaries 2021 - Career (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Your Thoughts On Nigerian Banks Salaries 2021 (119381 Views)

Recapitalization: Jobs Losses Loom As Nigerian Banks Battle To Escape Extinction / January Salaries Of Federal Civil Servants To Be ‘delayed Beyond Normal’ – Memo / Nigerian Banks Salary Structure 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Thoughts On Nigerian Banks Salaries 2021 by Smartlegend2: 12:49am On Jun 13, 2023
richmondefosa:

Ah. This is a good one.
Congratulations big Chief.

Welcome to the blue family.
Send me a mail at love.richmond@unn.edu.ng

I'll provide my contact there so we can have an engaging discussion. Let me give you a proper onboarding tour.

Congratulations once more. Wishing you a long and rewarding career with Stanbic IBTC.

Hi Richmond, please I wanna contact you as well, I got my offer letter for the personal Banking but my pay is just like the entry level u talked about
Re: Your Thoughts On Nigerian Banks Salaries 2021 by richmondefosa(m): 5:25am On Jun 13, 2023
Smartlegend2:

Hi Richmond, please I wanna contact you as well, I got my offer letter for the personal Banking but my pay is just like the entry level u talked about

Please send me a mail
Re: Your Thoughts On Nigerian Banks Salaries 2021 by geodemainguy(m): 3:20pm On Jun 13, 2023
richmondefosa:

Please send me a mail

Hello, please why do select the people you respond to?
Re: Your Thoughts On Nigerian Banks Salaries 2021 by richmondefosa(m): 9:55pm On Jun 13, 2023
geodemainguy:

Hi,

This is a very unfair and unkind thing to say.

I lead a very busy life. Work comes with a lot of pressure and tight deadlines. I close from work, get home and try to reply my messages on social media.

I still attend to mails. I still have personal studying to do. I still have to catch up on happening events. What time do you think I have to do all these? And then I still come to nairaland to provide updates and guidance.

What you've said is not fair.

I believe everything major information needed to guide people in joining Stanbic IBTC has already been provided by me. Go through the thread page by page and see if I haven't answered all the questions.
What you've said to me is unfair. I am doing my best to keep up.

6 Likes

Re: Your Thoughts On Nigerian Banks Salaries 2021 by Hemsworth: 10:49pm On Jun 13, 2023
richmondefosa:

Hi,

This is a very unfair and unkind thing to say.

I lead a very busy life. Work comes with a lot of pressure and tight deadlines. I close from work, get home and try to reply my messages on social media.

I still attend to mails. I still have personal studying to do. I still have to catch up on happening events. What time do you think I have to do all these? And then I still come to nairaland to provide updates and guidance.

What you've said is not fair.

I believe everything major information needed to guide people in joining Stanbic IBTC has already been provided by me. Go through the thread page by page and see if I haven't answered all the questions.
What you've said to me is unfair. I am doing my best to keep up.

You're doing well bro, please keep doing the little you can, it's very much appreciated.

2 Likes

Re: Your Thoughts On Nigerian Banks Salaries 2021 by Guava: 10:57pm On Jun 13, 2023
richmondefosa:

You're doing just great please.
It's impossible to respond to every single person here coz a lot of people need guidance. No one's also paying you to be here but you still show up and try to answer as much questions as you can.
You've equally dropped your personal mail on this thread countless times so don't allow comments like that get to you.

You dey try. Majority of us here know that.

3 Likes

Re: Your Thoughts On Nigerian Banks Salaries 2021 by Goodness081: 11:10pm On Jun 13, 2023
geodemainguy:

Bros, this your question no follow at all! Smh!
Nawa oo... On top freebie.
He is not paid to respond to anyone, he only does it out of goodwill.

I would delete that post if I were you.
Oops! I can't be you.
I appreciate the good deeds of others.

2 Likes

Re: Your Thoughts On Nigerian Banks Salaries 2021 by richmondefosa(m): 9:35am On Jun 14, 2023
geodemainguy:
Bro, please I seriously need your urgent assistance. I sent you a pm.

Hi again.

I have said several times that i cannot respond to pms. Something is wrong with my yahoo mail. When i reply, it bounces back. I have dropped my other email address here. Please do reach out.

Regards,
Richmond

2 Likes

Re: Your Thoughts On Nigerian Banks Salaries 2021 by richmondefosa(m): 9:42am On Jun 14, 2023
geodemainguy:

Hello Bro. I need you to put me through on Stanbic recruitment process.

I have gotten a mail to send my credentials to the HR for Experience Hire role. Please what next should I expect?

How does the assessment for Experience Hire looks like in Stanbic IBTC?

Again, what's the renumeration package for an Agent Managerial role with more than 2 year's experience in other bank as a non-core staff.

I would appreciate if you can find time to respond.

Hi, let me respond to this by itemizing them below.

1. Go through the thread, I have answered your number 1 question.

2. If you have gone through the thread, you will see where i mentioned that remuneration is based on grade and not by title. You can be a Branch Service Manager and be on BO grade. You will earn BO salary. Another person can hold the same position and be on AM grade and earn AM salary. I can only give you an idea on your salary if i know the grade. A non-core or contract staff from union bank that followed this thread got into Stanbic and was offered ABO on a 360k+ salary. She had 2 year plus experience.

3. The assessment is Odyssey. I have also explained this in the thread.

Is there anything else i am missing out? Please let me know.
Re: Your Thoughts On Nigerian Banks Salaries 2021 by richmondefosa(m): 9:50am On Jun 14, 2023
Frhanklean:
@richmondefosa

Please how much do Stanbic IBTC pay their Tech gt? I have been pushed from regular gt to TECH gt. I would like to know if they are paid the same after Training School. Thanks

They are paid same thing.

The difference is that in Tech GT, you can only move within the Tech space. For regular GTs, they can move anywhere.
Re: Your Thoughts On Nigerian Banks Salaries 2021 by Hemsworth: 12:04pm On Jun 14, 2023
richmondefosa:

The difference is that in Tech GT, you can only move within the Tech space. For regular GTs, they can move anywhere.

Bro I sent you an email, please check your spam possibly.
Re: Your Thoughts On Nigerian Banks Salaries 2021 by geodemainguy(m): 12:41pm On Jun 14, 2023
richmondefosa:

Hi, let me respond to this by itemizing them below.

1. Go through the thread, I have answered your number 1 question.

2. If you have gone through the thread, you will see where i mentioned that remuneration is based on grade and not by title. You can be a Branch Service Manager and be on BO grade. You will earn BO salary. Another person can hold the same position and be on AM grade and earn AM salary. I can only give you an idea on your salary if i know the grade. A non-core or contract staff from union bank that followed this thread got into Stanbic and was offered ABO on a 360k+ salary. She had 2 year plus experience.

3. The assessment is Odyssey. I have also explained this in the thread.

Is there anything else i am missing out? Please let me know.

Dear Richmond/All,

Sincerely, I want to apologise for dragging you the other day. I was just curious and under pressure for not being attended to even when I barely have time to sit for assessment. I have gone through this thread, I see the good work you've done so far.

Kindly find time and respond to my mail. As I look forward to be clarified on something's.

Regards,

1 Like

Re: Your Thoughts On Nigerian Banks Salaries 2021 by ayo2012: 8:07pm On Jun 14, 2023
Hello Richmond,

Thanks for all you do.

I did interview for experienced hire Team Lead Customer Service, followed by medicals last year October. I got a successful candidate pool mail afterwards.
I have not seen any green light since then.
I have done like two reminder.
The waiting is tiring...............
What do you advise?
Re: Your Thoughts On Nigerian Banks Salaries 2021 by Francieuche: 11:37pm On Jun 14, 2023
How many weeks is training for Stanbic ibtc graduate trainee and how much is the pay afterwards
Re: Your Thoughts On Nigerian Banks Salaries 2021 by Fego23(m): 8:57am On Jun 16, 2023
Bankers do recieve good salaries and even though delayed it's still a good amount of money but before then you can look for a good online platform you can sign up with and it will be paying you massively. Fun fact about this online platform is that it is going to take less of your time, I have been with this platform now and it has been paying me both massively and passively.

Click on the link on my signature to send me a direct message on Whatsapp to know more about this online platform.
Re: Your Thoughts On Nigerian Banks Salaries 2021 by Ominie(m): 6:01pm On Jun 26, 2023
Evening house,

Has anyone gotten any feedback from Stanbic
since the 2023 disep pre-assessment?
Re: Your Thoughts On Nigerian Banks Salaries 2021 by gaiusolayinka: 6:47am On Jun 27, 2023
Ominie:
Evening house,

Has anyone gotten any feedback from Stanbic
since the 2023 disep pre-assessment?

I took the pre-assessment, but they haven't gotten back to me
Re: Your Thoughts On Nigerian Banks Salaries 2021 by Ominie(m): 8:30am On Jun 27, 2023
gaiusolayinka:

I took the pre-assessment, but they haven't gotten back to me

Same here
Re: Your Thoughts On Nigerian Banks Salaries 2021 by Effulgent(m): 9:22am On Jul 02, 2023
richmondefosa:

Everything I said is true.
Salary has even been increased again last march.

Some got as low as 16% Increase.

Also, Health insurance and Pension are no longer debited from your salary. Stanbic takes over and bears the cost of your HMO and pension remittance 100%

A few nairalanders joined my department this month. I was happy to receive and help them settle in seamlessly.

I have always and still maintain that Stanbic is an amazing place to work.

Many will never know this until they join and see things for themselves. That's why I'll always provide relevant information that is needed on this thread to guide people.

I am happy here.

Hello boss, I just sent you a mail, please respond whenever you see it
Re: Your Thoughts On Nigerian Banks Salaries 2021 by Effulgent(m): 4:56am On Jul 07, 2023
mykel2yc:

Yes
https://(chat.whatsapp).com/(DXhpHa6kdtx3GW9o1zuxin)

Copy the link and remove the brackets

Please I will like to join the Whatsapp Group.. The link no longer works, can you resend the link?
Re: Your Thoughts On Nigerian Banks Salaries 2021 by YommyOG: 5:11am On Jul 08, 2023
Re: Your Thoughts On Nigerian Banks Salaries 2021 by TraderTk: 11:16pm On Jul 08, 2023
Re: Your Thoughts On Nigerian Banks Salaries 2021 by TraderTk: 11:26pm On Jul 08, 2023
Hi. Please how did you get scheduled for the test with Fidelity Bank? Can you please put me through?
Blebby:

Please do banks accept photocopy of waec result.
My original waec result is not me..... please reply
Re: Your Thoughts On Nigerian Banks Salaries 2021 by TraderTk: 11:39pm On Jul 08, 2023
I went to the beginning of the thread and I saw this. Man has been helping since 1960. Thank you Richmond.

However, I have a few questions, please is the salary for contract staff still the same with what was stated here?
And, can you assist with the application process or name of the outsourcing firm(s)

Thanks in anticipation
richmondefosa:
One thing I know for sure is that banks pay their full time staff well. Very well. The work is stressful but the pay is worth it.
I can say as a matter of fact about Stanbic pay structure.
If you have a BSc and you join as a contract staff, your starting salary is 70k. By March, you get paid appraisal bonus. This bonus differs and depends on your performance in the previous financial year. Some contract staff get appraisal bonus as high as 400k. This is a factual statement.
Also, after being paid the bonus, your salary is reviewed upwards. There’s addition. Sometimes 10k sometimes 8k. It varies.

If you have an ND and you join as a contract staff, your salary is 50k. Every other thing I stated above is applicable.

Every year, you get the opportunity to write their conversion exam. It used to be SHL. But they’ve switched to odyssey.
Write the exam, pass, get scheduled for an interview. Pass, you get scheduled for a lie detector test. Pass and go for medicals. Pass medicals and get your new offer letter as a full time staff.

If you fail the exam, you wait till the following year to write again. If you are given a role and you don’t like it, you can check their internal vacancy portal and apply for any suitable available role that catches your fancy.

Stanbic is a great place to work. You get to do regular trainings and accelerated career growth. Their pay is nice too.

Like I said before, if you’re posted to back office operations ( ilupeju campus, Walter carrington, idejo street, wealth house), your pay is a bit higher than those posted to branches.

If you get posted to global market, you’re the boss of them all. These guys are the ones who trade forex on behalf of the company. They literally swim in money.

If you get a nice appraisal, your promotion is certain every 2 years at least.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Thoughts On Nigerian Banks Salaries 2021 by Rexhenrex(m): 11:33am On Jul 10, 2023
richmondefosa:

Yes it is.

Graduate trainee salary now has been increased to 390k.
good morning boss please I sent you a mail please I need your response.

1 Like

Re: Your Thoughts On Nigerian Banks Salaries 2021 by Gage1: 6:17pm On Jul 10, 2023
Re: Your Thoughts On Nigerian Banks Salaries 2021 by Blebby(f): 10:53am On Jul 19, 2023
TraderTk:
Hi. Please how did you get scheduled for the test with Fidelity Bank? Can you please put me through?

It was through a referral
Re: Your Thoughts On Nigerian Banks Salaries 2021 by Blebby(f): 10:55am On Jul 19, 2023
richmondefosa:

You are really doing a great job on this thread.
Please 🙏 kindly inform us when there is an opening for Executive trainee.
Re: Your Thoughts On Nigerian Banks Salaries 2021 by TraderTk: 9:17am On Jul 22, 2023
Re: Your Thoughts On Nigerian Banks Salaries 2021 by TraderTk: 9:21am On Jul 22, 2023
Please can you put me through the process?
Blebby:

It was through a referral
Re: Your Thoughts On Nigerian Banks Salaries 2021 by JoeyT: 8:14am On Jul 25, 2023
Please has anyone moved the the next stage for the stanbic disep program? After the first assessment since june
Re: Your Thoughts On Nigerian Banks Salaries 2021 by yusfatedeeprof(m): 6:58pm On Jul 25, 2023
JoeyT:
Please has anyone moved the the next stage for the stanbic disep program? After the first assessment since june
I think they've done the opening ceremony for Disep 3.0 already.

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (31) (Reply)

Subsea, Mud, Reservoir, Pipeline, Petroleum, Drilling Engineers & Supervisors Zone / How To Improve On Your Career With I.T / How Much Do Bank Workers Earn?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.