Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,792 members, 7,810,061 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:47 PM

Dine With Ini Edo For 1million Naira For 50mins - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dine With Ini Edo For 1million Naira For 50mins (2856 Views)

Fans Blast Ini Edo For Her AMVCA Outfit: "It Is A Big No,Get A Stylist & Hubby" / A Nairalander With Ini Edo And Victor Olaotan Of Tinsel / How to Get In Touch With Ini Edo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dine With Ini Edo For 1million Naira For 50mins by gears26(m): 10:33am On Jul 19, 2007
WEB
Re: Dine With Ini Edo For 1million Naira For 50mins by CLIQBOY(m): 10:15am On Jan 31, 2013
Dem don use u abi?

1 Like

Re: Dine With Ini Edo For 1million Naira For 50mins by tjskii(f): 11:34am On Jan 31, 2013
Mscheeww
Re: Dine With Ini Edo For 1million Naira For 50mins by SlyIg(f): 12:25pm On Jan 31, 2013
She use to buy akpu from my customer too for her husband. Can i tell her about your deal?
Re: Dine With Ini Edo For 1million Naira For 50mins by Flygeriansteve: 1:09pm On Jan 31, 2013
Mschew. Topic should have read: Dine with Ini Edo or One Million Naira. I know what my pick would have been.

3 Likes

Re: Dine With Ini Edo For 1million Naira For 50mins by oluwadare26(m): 2:14pm On Jan 31, 2013
Pls who be she? Is she the mother of Jesus christ dat i'll use 1m to dine with her..funny thread
Re: Dine With Ini Edo For 1million Naira For 50mins by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jan 31, 2013
It costs less to 'have' her for a whole night; at least it used to cost much less. . .before Godswill Akpabio started paying above her market value to have her.

1 Like

Re: Dine With Ini Edo For 1million Naira For 50mins by project8(m): 5:05pm On Jan 31, 2013
oluwadare26: Pls who be she? Is she the mother of Jesus christ dat i'll use 1m to dine with her..funny thread
this are type of inflamatory statements whic the likes of el rufai made whic caused national outrage,FYI m nt a xtian bt cnt u give a more clearer example that relates to the personality bein discussed here?y cnt we allow religion to be.I may decide to like ur comment nw bt it may sound blasphemious to anoda gud xtian.pls let's ave respect for our faiths.they say charity begins at home,if u put ur house in order nobody wil come messup wit u,so dnt give anybdy that window to insult any holy creature of God,and u cn see that's d problem we've in islam today.put ur house in order bro.I mean no offence

2 Likes

Re: Dine With Ini Edo For 1million Naira For 50mins by oboy3(m): 7:40pm On Jan 31, 2013
God 4bid bad thing and satan 4bid good thing
my hard earned currency,am I maaaaaaaaaaad?
Re: Dine With Ini Edo For 1million Naira For 50mins by Double194(m): 12:46am On Feb 01, 2013
Na Olamide suppose answer this kin qustn. Jokes section pls @ MOD
Re: Dine With Ini Edo For 1million Naira For 50mins by bethee: 1:32am On Feb 01, 2013
Seems u r jobless....dry post.
Re: Dine With Ini Edo For 1million Naira For 50mins by strangest(m): 2:34am On Feb 01, 2013
gears26: I was talking to a friend yesterday and happen to be discussing about our mosr celebrated Nigeria movie stars, & i told him that i cld pay INI EDO 1million naira just to dine with her for 40mins, Imagin that, its just my own point,she is a lady that plays her role very well & judging from all perspective she is beautiful, i would not know in reality if she is of good character,

Bros, abeg come make we chow... e be like say mosquito dey there??
Re: Dine With Ini Edo For 1million Naira For 50mins by zangiff(m): 6:12am On Feb 01, 2013
Bleep
Re: Dine With Ini Edo For 1million Naira For 50mins by izyrach(f): 6:44am On Feb 01, 2013
pls bring d 1m she is my neet door neighbour,nawawo i dont know wat is wrong with some peeps,am sure dis money u mentioned above ur mumci or girlfriend have noot seen it b4 let alone touching it bt u are ready to let it go on sum1 dat has nt added a great value to ur life
Re: Dine With Ini Edo For 1million Naira For 50mins by Nobody: 12:52pm On Feb 01, 2013
OP 1 word for U.. Just one word

FOOL
Re: Dine With Ini Edo For 1million Naira For 50mins by Kslib(m): 1:27pm On Feb 01, 2013
Not even 100naira but Imillion naira for Ini edo?? Chai!!! See yaba left material dey waste for nairaland..
Re: Dine With Ini Edo For 1million Naira For 50mins by ba7man(m): 7:27pm On Feb 01, 2013
With all the poor people, people that are ill or need sugery, relatives that need your financial assistance.....Its Ini-Edo you want to give 1 million to dine with. Nice choice.
Re: Dine With Ini Edo For 1million Naira For 50mins by DonHummer(m): 1:06am On Feb 02, 2013
if u are going to eat her kpomo join no problem.....bt if u are jst going dere to sit down nd eat rice with her den u must be high on nollywood movies....mtseew

(1) (Reply)

Pictures Of The Couple And Guest At Olumide And Dakore's Wedding / Robbers Steal Actress Toyin Aimakhu’s SUV / Picture Of Ice Prince Before Fame And Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.