Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,176 members, 7,845,864 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Bbnaija: Prince, Dorathy, Kiddwaya Condemn Pere’s Leadership - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: Prince, Dorathy, Kiddwaya Condemn Pere’s Leadership (38739 Views)

Francesca Amewudah: Black Actors Condemn Racial Abuse Of Romeo, Juliet Star / Bbnaija Stars, Dorathy, Kiddwaya Spotted Having A Good Time Together In London / #bbnaija Former Housemate, Mike Edwards Faults Pere’s Leadership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija: Prince, Dorathy, Kiddwaya Condemn Pere’s Leadership by just2endowed: 4:05pm On Aug 14, 2021
UncleKoboko:
They should all shut the fúçk up!

Who cares about them?

I like Pere, he is the real nigga! The game changer!

White money is a liar and a pretender.

Na waoh
Re: Bbnaija: Prince, Dorathy, Kiddwaya Condemn Pere’s Leadership by KingMack(m): 4:08pm On Aug 14, 2021
Mokason288:
Who is he ?

Everything comes to an end eventually

Including the reign of the most useless President in the world

It will end in two years time Insha Allah

Chris see this guy..he thinks I don't know i have failed the country

Re: Bbnaija: Prince, Dorathy, Kiddwaya Condemn Pere’s Leadership by KingMack(m): 4:11pm On Aug 14, 2021
iamyemiakins:
General Muhammadu BuPere on the beat grin

Chris give this guy a bottle of Heineken beer grin

1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Prince, Dorathy, Kiddwaya Condemn Pere’s Leadership by Tranquility2345: 4:36pm On Aug 14, 2021
Prince Shut up! Didn’t Ozo talk to you condescendingly the other time? And to make matters worse he told you to apologise and you did? What an idiot angry
Re: Bbnaija: Prince, Dorathy, Kiddwaya Condemn Pere’s Leadership by MoIbrahim: 4:41pm On Aug 14, 2021
Pere and Maria coming home soon

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Prince, Dorathy, Kiddwaya Condemn Pere’s Leadership by olatuns2017: 4:45pm On Aug 14, 2021
Hugged:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2021/08/14/bbnaija-prince-dorathy-kiddwaya-condemn-peres-leadership/

Pere with content
Pere leadership quality
Pere outspoken
Fine boi
Pere all my votes

As against the black money with only food content
Re: Bbnaija: Prince, Dorathy, Kiddwaya Condemn Pere’s Leadership by Zainabthegirl1(f): 5:11pm On Aug 14, 2021
Imagine pere being the HOH till the end of bbn.:..All of them will beg big brother to allow them to go home lol..,small head of house position he dey do like big brother sibling

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Prince, Dorathy, Kiddwaya Condemn Pere’s Leadership by Fortez: 5:17pm On Aug 14, 2021
Really
Re: Bbnaija: Prince, Dorathy, Kiddwaya Condemn Pere’s Leadership by kenobi007(m): 5:24pm On Aug 14, 2021
Foreigna2:
Pere is cursed. Cursed with foolishness and a stinky attitude. The problem now is that Maria is a fool as she's still following him. People's dislike for Pere will extend to her and reduce her fan base.

And its happening already cuz I'm beginning to dislike her

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Prince, Dorathy, Kiddwaya Condemn Pere’s Leadership by Finore(m): 5:27pm On Aug 14, 2021
they are right .. the guy is possessive .. i don't know how pere is feeling like.. this housemates don't know there right.. they are being over careful.i pray that nominate him for possible eviction I will vote against him.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Prince, Dorathy, Kiddwaya Condemn Pere’s Leadership by Oluwaramsey: 5:36pm On Aug 14, 2021
That is President Buhari Pere of BBN
Re: Bbnaija: Prince, Dorathy, Kiddwaya Condemn Pere’s Leadership by Jerryherd: 5:52pm On Aug 14, 2021
That's just Pere's overzealous autocratic style, even on Nairaland some moderators are more calm than each others

Pere would regret his actions should he loose HOH challenge on Monday

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Prince, Dorathy, Kiddwaya Condemn Pere’s Leadership by edoairways: 5:52pm On Aug 14, 2021
Foreigna2:
The next HOH should send Pere on IT to the kitchen. Let him be helping WhiteMoney pick beans.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Prince, Dorathy, Kiddwaya Condemn Pere’s Leadership by obayendo1010(m): 5:55pm On Aug 14, 2021
Pere is a very decisive and a born leader but he is not using is skill well and should be more tactical why would you fight white money instead of using him to your advantage.
Whitemoney has a free spirit, has inter personal skill and is talented but he is not a leader and can't add up futuristic prediction. He just want to live and let's other live.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Prince, Dorathy, Kiddwaya Condemn Pere’s Leadership by mankind9(m): 5:55pm On Aug 14, 2021
White money has watched BBN back to back and knows how to play the game. He is playing the game and he has succeeded with his strategy already from the day one he entered that BB house. He said the first day " I will be in the kitchen" then he went ahead to tell housemates that he loves cooking but he doesn't cook at home due to work. He has a lot of contradicting stories and he sugarcoats a lot. None that know him outside the house could testify to this character of his. He is surely pretending and he is good at it. I love him for being a funny guy and being resilient but he is not real 50%.

Pere made a mistake by making people know white money is using cooking as a strategy. It's very difficult to turn people back on someone they live especially when it comes to food. The fastest and valid way to get into someones heart is through food. Feed people and you will be loved even if your attitude is bad. He Pere could have played it in a different way by tell some people to assist him in the kitchen instead of directly sacking him from the kitchen. He made him get sympathy from housemates and fans outside. That's a victim card white money played after the sack. Why get upset and go about gossiping behind that pere doesn't like you that's why he stopped you from using the kitchen if it's not a strategy? He played a victim card and it worked.
He whitemoney has 80% chance of winning the game but the game can still change when they are reduced to 10 housemates in the house.

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Prince, Dorathy, Kiddwaya Condemn Pere’s Leadership by Danjikanbauchi: 6:21pm On Aug 14, 2021
Hugged:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2021/08/14/bbnaija-prince-dorathy-kiddwaya-condemn-peres-leadership/
pere has the bloodlines of BUHARI or he is a militant.
Re: Bbnaija: Prince, Dorathy, Kiddwaya Condemn Pere’s Leadership by temptnow: 6:23pm On Aug 14, 2021
GitmoAuditors:
Pere is boss. I like such intelligent men of authority. He sees what other housemates doesn't see.

Most housemates have forgotten why they are in that house.

People like you is the reason why Buhari is a president of a country

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Prince, Dorathy, Kiddwaya Condemn Pere’s Leadership by Opemiposii(f): 6:26pm On Aug 14, 2021
MufasaLion:
Hitler grin
hitler's grandson
Re: Bbnaija: Prince, Dorathy, Kiddwaya Condemn Pere’s Leadership by MufasaLion: 6:36pm On Aug 14, 2021
Opemiposii:
hitler's grandson

LMAO
Sadly, Hitler never had a child.
Re: Bbnaija: Prince, Dorathy, Kiddwaya Condemn Pere’s Leadership by Opemiposii(f): 6:39pm On Aug 14, 2021
MufasaLion:

LMAO
Sadly, Hitler never had a child.
not literally son from his bio-child... maybe godson... shoye
Re: Bbnaija: Prince, Dorathy, Kiddwaya Condemn Pere’s Leadership by Opemiposii(f): 6:43pm On Aug 14, 2021
Tranquility2345:
Prince Shut up! Didn’t Ozo talk to you condescendingly the other time? And to make matters worse he told you to apologise and you did? What an idiot angry
pele o... gbe sori bi gele...
Re: Bbnaija: Prince, Dorathy, Kiddwaya Condemn Pere’s Leadership by MufasaLion: 6:43pm On Aug 14, 2021
Opemiposii:

Führer Pere. grin
Re: Bbnaija: Prince, Dorathy, Kiddwaya Condemn Pere’s Leadership by MufasaLion: 6:43pm On Aug 14, 2021
Opemiposii:

Führer Pere. grin

Also, please, always start your sentence with a capital letter.

Thanks.
Re: Bbnaija: Prince, Dorathy, Kiddwaya Condemn Pere’s Leadership by Amanda4life: 6:44pm On Aug 14, 2021
I HATE PERE.

HE IS TOO PROUD

HE IS VERY VERY GREEDY.

HAS AN EVIL MIND

HE ALWAYS THINKS OF EVIL

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Prince, Dorathy, Kiddwaya Condemn Pere’s Leadership by Opemiposii(f): 6:46pm On Aug 14, 2021
MufasaLion:

Führer Pere. grin
Also, please, always start your sentence with a capital letter.
Thanks.
O... like this? Okay
Re: Bbnaija: Prince, Dorathy, Kiddwaya Condemn Pere’s Leadership by babyfaceafrica: 6:49pm On Aug 14, 2021
Amanda4life:
I HATE PERE.

HE IS TOO PROUD

HE IS VERY VERY GREEDY.

HAS AN EVIL MIND

HE ALWAYS THINKS OF EVIL

Don't be so aggressive, everything na game
Re: Bbnaija: Prince, Dorathy, Kiddwaya Condemn Pere’s Leadership by MufasaLion: 6:49pm On Aug 14, 2021
Opemiposii:
O... like this? Okay

Oh, like this?
Okay.

tongue
Re: Bbnaija: Prince, Dorathy, Kiddwaya Condemn Pere’s Leadership by Opemiposii(f): 6:52pm On Aug 14, 2021
[quote author=MufasaLion post=104792287]
Oh, like this? Okay.
tongue[/quoteSee This...]Loolz
Re: Bbnaija: Prince, Dorathy, Kiddwaya Condemn Pere’s Leadership by Amanda4life: 6:54pm On Aug 14, 2021
MUHAPERE

IN THE U.S MELETERY

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Damilola Adegbite Robbed In London / Monalisa Chinda To Be Arrested Over A 6-year Tax Evasion / Yemi Alade And Olamide Looking Cute As They Pose Together In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.