Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Monalisa Chinda To Be Arrested Over A 6-year Tax Evasion - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Monalisa Chinda To Be Arrested Over A 6-year Tax Evasion (38700 Views)

Monalisa Chinda: My Daughter Saw Tiwa Savage And Abandoned Me At Lagos Marathon / Monalisa Chinda And Daughter, Tamar, Work Out At The Gym (Photos) / Monalisa Chinda As A Corper: NYSC Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Monalisa Chinda To Be Arrested Over A 6-year Tax Evasion by EvenBlogger: 9:01pm On Mar 03, 2019
@FortyNG

A Lagos High Lagos in Igbosere has issued a bench warrant for the arrest of Nollywood actress Monalisa Chinda Coker for tax evasion.

Justice Adedayo Akintoye made the order following an application by the Lagos State Ministry of Justice, alleging that Coker had repeatedly failed to honor a court summons.

The application stemmed from a two-count charge accusing Coker of a 6-year failure to file annual tax returns and failure to pay income tax in respect of her company, Monalisa Code Productions.

Monalisa Code Productions carries on its business from Lekki in Lagos. Prosecution counsel, Y. A. Pitan told Justice Akintoye that Coker had not appeared in court since 2017, when the charge was filed against her.

Source: https://www.40ng.com/featured/monalisa-chinda-to-be-arrested/

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monalisa Chinda To Be Arrested Over A 6-year Tax Evasion by EvenBlogger: 9:01pm On Mar 03, 2019
grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Monalisa Chinda To Be Arrested Over A 6-year Tax Evasion by itspzpics(m): 10:43pm On Mar 03, 2019
grin

1 Like

Re: Monalisa Chinda To Be Arrested Over A 6-year Tax Evasion by Vaxt(m): 11:05pm On Mar 03, 2019
lol
Re: Monalisa Chinda To Be Arrested Over A 6-year Tax Evasion by Trustme2(m): 11:05pm On Mar 03, 2019
And so ?
Re: Monalisa Chinda To Be Arrested Over A 6-year Tax Evasion by sheriffindy(m): 11:05pm On Mar 03, 2019
ok na
Re: Monalisa Chinda To Be Arrested Over A 6-year Tax Evasion by Nobody: 11:06pm On Mar 03, 2019
How many people pay Tax legitimately in Nigeria besides income Tax?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monalisa Chinda To Be Arrested Over A 6-year Tax Evasion by 9jaArea: 11:06pm On Mar 03, 2019
Arrest her

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monalisa Chinda To Be Arrested Over A 6-year Tax Evasion by stevearagorn(m): 11:06pm On Mar 03, 2019
Huh
Re: Monalisa Chinda To Be Arrested Over A 6-year Tax Evasion by rentAcock(m): 11:06pm On Mar 03, 2019
I haven't filed tax returns in 10 years, I wonder if they will arrest me.

6 Likes

Re: Monalisa Chinda To Be Arrested Over A 6-year Tax Evasion by joseph1832(m): 11:06pm On Mar 03, 2019
Chai! This can only happen in Buhari's administration. If it was Jonathan or even Atiku.... I leave the rest for you to answer.

6 Likes

Re: Monalisa Chinda To Be Arrested Over A 6-year Tax Evasion by urchman23: 11:06pm On Mar 03, 2019
From Jay Jay okocha to my home girl, Lagos na only una them they do tax evasion.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monalisa Chinda To Be Arrested Over A 6-year Tax Evasion by Preator: 11:06pm On Mar 03, 2019
When I wake up
Re: Monalisa Chinda To Be Arrested Over A 6-year Tax Evasion by fpeter(f): 11:06pm On Mar 03, 2019
Lobàtan
Re: Monalisa Chinda To Be Arrested Over A 6-year Tax Evasion by Nobody: 11:07pm On Mar 03, 2019
Evading tax is not proper...but then citizens paying tax have a right to know how their tax is being managed from local to federal level...

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Monalisa Chinda To Be Arrested Over A 6-year Tax Evasion by SweetJoystick(m): 11:07pm On Mar 03, 2019
Yet the yeyebreties go dey say government no do this nor that

6 Likes

Re: Monalisa Chinda To Be Arrested Over A 6-year Tax Evasion by Dearlord(m): 11:07pm On Mar 03, 2019
This must be a witch hunting on her

1 Like

Re: Monalisa Chinda To Be Arrested Over A 6-year Tax Evasion by sanmtiago(m): 11:07pm On Mar 03, 2019
Money yab man.. I be plan marry this babe that time oh. cry

1 Like

Re: Monalisa Chinda To Be Arrested Over A 6-year Tax Evasion by Nobody: 11:08pm On Mar 03, 2019
Are they going after a particular ethnic group only? How many taxes have Davido and Wizkid paid? Or even Tiwa, Omotola and co. Im sure next is psquare fails to file returns since 2003 smh

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monalisa Chinda To Be Arrested Over A 6-year Tax Evasion by jaxxy(m): 11:09pm On Mar 03, 2019
How many taxes exactly do we pay in Lagos?

3 Likes

Re: Monalisa Chinda To Be Arrested Over A 6-year Tax Evasion by dayleke: 11:10pm On Mar 03, 2019
Lagos High Lagos?!!!!

You mean Lagos High Court?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monalisa Chinda To Be Arrested Over A 6-year Tax Evasion by lonelydora: 11:12pm On Mar 03, 2019
It's like LIRS just remembered celebrities

2 Likes

Re: Monalisa Chinda To Be Arrested Over A 6-year Tax Evasion by davodyguy: 11:12pm On Mar 03, 2019
rentAcock:
I haven't filed tax returns in 10 years, I wonder if they will arrest me.
Your real identity and LIRS would cost tomorrow

4 Likes

Re: Monalisa Chinda To Be Arrested Over A 6-year Tax Evasion by davodyguy: 11:12pm On Mar 03, 2019
Dearlord:
This must be a witch hunting on her
smh
Re: Monalisa Chinda To Be Arrested Over A 6-year Tax Evasion by davodyguy: 11:13pm On Mar 03, 2019
urchman23:
From Jay Jay okocha to my home girl, Lagos na only una them they do tax evasion.
do you pay tax?
All you guys supporting Atiku, ask him if he pays taxes or not. If he doesn't, the APC would have used it against him as tax fraud.

The president of Bayern Munich was jailed in Germany for tax fraud. His name is Uli hoenes. He won the WC and Euro cup for Germany in the 70s. Lionel Messi, Christiano Ronaldo and Jose Mourinho were all charged for tax fraud in Spain. Tax avoidance and Evasion are serious offenses.

Seun Osewa that own Nairaland, the platform you're using now pays taxes, if not he would have been jailed.

I'm a business owner. I pay direct assessment to LIRS and also my staff pays P.A.Y.E monthly.

People like you are probably still being fed or do not have responsibilities yet, hence have no idea of Civic responsibilities.

Even Buhari and Osinbajo Pay taxes, as well as all serving politicians. Their taxes are deducted at source from their salaries, before they get alert. Ambode, Okowa, Okorocha, Saraki, Fashola, Dogara, Tambuwal all pay taxes

To those idiots saying LASG is only after biafra, tell biafra tóo to do the lawful thing. Pay your tax. AY and Davido are not related to Nnamdi Kanu, yet they were charged with tax fraud in 2018. Lynda Ìkejì is Igbo, why haven't they come for her? Cos she pay her taxes just as Seun Osewa pays as well

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Monalisa Chinda To Be Arrested Over A 6-year Tax Evasion by NobleAngell(f): 11:17pm On Mar 03, 2019
Seems Babatunde Fowler has just jerked back to life. Was he sleeping all these while? Or is his job under threat?

4 Likes

Re: Monalisa Chinda To Be Arrested Over A 6-year Tax Evasion by idonhammer: 11:17pm On Mar 03, 2019
One oga at the top don beg am pssy she no gree,now dem wan use tax propaganda nail the pretty girl. Evil people.

11 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Joke Jigan Is Engaged As Olawale Osato Jegunmah Proposes (Photos) / Checkout Annie Idibia’s New Ride / Jackie Appiah Looks Gorgeous In Native Dress (ankara)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.