Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,055 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Crytocurrency Coin (pi) π Updates: Mine It For Free Now: Don't Miss Out. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crytocurrency Coin (pi) π Updates: Mine It For Free Now: Don't Miss Out. (7034 Views)

Willing To Sell Your Pi(π) / Pi Network (π): Mine Pi Now, Mainnet Is Live And KYC Is Ongoing / Help! I Bought Skye Bank Shares & Now Don't Know What To Do. (advice Me Please) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crytocurrency Coin (pi) π Updates: Mine It For Free Now: Don't Miss Out. by ThinkDigitally1: 12:37pm On Aug 14, 2021
If you missed Bitcoin, Ethereum And Some Important Cryptocurrencies, don't despair as there is a new cryptocurrency coin being mined for free now. It is called "pi network".

The pi doesn't have value now, but will have value in December 2021, when the mainnet will be launched. Then it will be listed on different exchanges like Binance, Kucoin and More.

There is a great market website being built now, it is called "pi market", where pi will be used as a medium to buy goods or products just Like Amazon, Alibaba, Jumia and more.

The market place will be live when pi mainnet is launched in December this year, 2021.

How To Start Mining Pi

1. Go to google play store and search "pi network"

2. Download and install it.

3. Open it and sign up with your facebook or number...(preferably facebook)

4. In the section: who invited you?

Put globaltechedu as the invitation code

That's all, congratulations you are mining pi for free. Then you keep clicking the mining button every 24 hrs.

See screenshot below for more guidance.

I'll keep updating this thread with pi updates.

Don't miss out.

If you also want to learn cryptocurrency trading, you can chat me on Whatsapp and I'll give you the learning guide which will simplify everything for free. I will also tell you the platform which you can start trading cryptocurrency.

Yes! Free of charge.

More updates on pi coming, stay tuned

1 Share

Re: Crytocurrency Coin (pi) π Updates: Mine It For Free Now: Don't Miss Out. by ThinkDigitally1: 12:42pm On Aug 14, 2021
Pi marketplace is currently being built. It will be launched after the mainnet in December. It is expected that value of pi in the market place will be:

1π = $10

But the price will increase in value when it hits cryptocurrency exchange like Binance, Kucoin, And more.

See the URL/LINK of the marketplace being built from the screenshots below:

Re: Crytocurrency Coin (pi) π Updates: Mine It For Free Now: Don't Miss Out. by ThinkDigitally1: 12:45pm On Aug 14, 2021
More updates coming soon about pi on this thread. See the screenshot below to start mining pi now...

More updates coming

Re: Crytocurrency Coin (pi) π Updates: Mine It For Free Now: Don't Miss Out. by ThinkDigitally1: 5:01pm On Aug 14, 2021
Pi mainnet will be launched in December, 2021, 5 months to go.

There will not be much opportunity again for new users after the mainnet is launched in December.

Don't miss out. See the screenshot for proof and how to start mining now.

There will be pi millionaires

Re: Crytocurrency Coin (pi) π Updates: Mine It For Free Now: Don't Miss Out. by Krch: 6:24pm On Aug 14, 2021
Good

Re: Crytocurrency Coin (pi) π Updates: Mine It For Free Now: Don't Miss Out. by Zobah: 11:53pm On Aug 14, 2021
ThinkDigitally1:
Pi marketplace is currently being built. It will be launched after the mainnet in December. It is expected that value of pi in the market place will be:

1π = $10

But the price will increase in value when it hits cryptocurrency exchange like Binance, Kucoin, And more.

See the URL/LINK of the marketplace being built from the screenshots below:
Lol! One pi $10 easy with the lie

4 Likes

Re: Crytocurrency Coin (pi) π Updates: Mine It For Free Now: Don't Miss Out. by ThinkDigitally1: 8:07am On Aug 15, 2021
Pi reached 23+ million users...

From the screenshot below: mining rate is 0.2π, the next is the mainnet which will be launched in December, 2021. This time the mining rate will fall to 0.1 or even zero. It might even stop at a time when it starts having value.

The reason is you can't be mining for free when it already has values.

According to Economics, there is no free lunch.

Lunch has value, and how can you get it for free? Even if you get pi for free then, it won't be enough.

So the best time to mine pi is now. Don't wait till mainnet is launched in December.

See screenshot below for proof and how to start mining pi....

Re: Crytocurrency Coin (pi) π Updates: Mine It For Free Now: Don't Miss Out. by ThinkDigitally1: 8:26am On Aug 15, 2021
Zobah:
Lol! One pi $10 easy with the lie
That's the price that will be fixed on all pi markets. And we currently have two pi market being built.

The price will fluctuates when it hits exchange market... See screenshot below for proof

2 Likes

Re: Crytocurrency Coin (pi) π Updates: Mine It For Free Now: Don't Miss Out. by Hydee5000: 8:29am On Aug 15, 2021
Your watsapp number
Re: Crytocurrency Coin (pi) π Updates: Mine It For Free Now: Don't Miss Out. by sats: 8:47am On Aug 15, 2021
Rubbish

Waste of time
Re: Crytocurrency Coin (pi) π Updates: Mine It For Free Now: Don't Miss Out. by Zobah: 8:47am On Aug 15, 2021
ThinkDigitally1:

That's the price that will be fixed on all pi markets. And we currently have two pi market being built.

The price will fluctuates when it hits exchange market... See screenshot below for proof
Oga leave pi for now and enter Crypto fully
Re: Crytocurrency Coin (pi) π Updates: Mine It For Free Now: Don't Miss Out. by ThinkDigitally1: 10:51am On Aug 15, 2021
sats:
Rubbish

Waste of time

Do your research before talking gibberish.... Learn how Bitcoin started as well...

Many will eventually say, "had I known"

7 Likes

Re: Crytocurrency Coin (pi) π Updates: Mine It For Free Now: Don't Miss Out. by ThinkDigitally1: 10:53am On Aug 15, 2021
Zobah:
Oga leave pi for now and enter Crypto fully
I hoped you saw the screenshot....

Re: Crytocurrency Coin (pi) π Updates: Mine It For Free Now: Don't Miss Out. by Zobah: 10:56am On Aug 15, 2021
ThinkDigitally1:

I hoped you saw the screenshot....
Good you are already into crypto.
Re: Crytocurrency Coin (pi) π Updates: Mine It For Free Now: Don't Miss Out. by ThinkDigitally1: 11:06am On Aug 15, 2021
To the current miners, keep enjoying mining.

And to those who are yet to mine, don't hesitate to start mining.

The mainnet will cut everyone by surprise.

Leave the soothsayers and pessimists, every coin met with criticisms, the same with Bitcoin.

Billions of people including world Government castigated Bitcoins in its early days, because of its decentralized control. But few started with belief. Now the few are billionaires today.

And Today, many adopt Bitcoins, and more will still adopt. Even the government still wonders how bitcoin overpower the power of CBN.

The reality is: you can't stop what has come to stay technologically. And there is constant research on how to even improve the blockchain technology.

More updates on pi mining coming here: if you haven't started mining, start now before the mainnet is launched in December, 2021

1 Like

Re: Crytocurrency Coin (pi) π Updates: Mine It For Free Now: Don't Miss Out. by ThinkDigitally1: 9:03pm On Aug 15, 2021
Hydee5000:
Your watsapp number
check my signature
Re: Crytocurrency Coin (pi) π Updates: Mine It For Free Now: Don't Miss Out. by ThinkDigitally1: 10:27pm On Sep 09, 2021
Pi will be launched in December 2021....don't miss out

Re: Crytocurrency Coin (pi) π Updates: Mine It For Free Now: Don't Miss Out. by NwaNimo1(m): 10:58pm On Sep 09, 2021
Re: Crytocurrency Coin (pi) π Updates: Mine It For Free Now: Don't Miss Out. by ThinkDigitally1: 6:11pm On Sep 19, 2021
Don't miss out on pi today...

Re: Crytocurrency Coin (pi) π Updates: Mine It For Free Now: Don't Miss Out. by ThinkDigitally1: 2:47pm On Sep 24, 2021
Don't miss out on pi.... Pi will be launched in December..... KYC to verify your account will begin soon....

Re: Crytocurrency Coin (pi) π Updates: Mine It For Free Now: Don't Miss Out. by Fetzs: 10:22pm On Sep 24, 2021
Nice
Re: Crytocurrency Coin (pi) π Updates: Mine It For Free Now: Don't Miss Out. by raypapy(m): 7:37am On Sep 25, 2021
It pained me I started mining late
I hope for the best

Re: Crytocurrency Coin (pi) π Updates: Mine It For Free Now: Don't Miss Out. by ThinkDigitally1: 10:43am On Sep 25, 2021
raypapy:
It pained me I started mining late
I hope for the best
you are doing well, bro. better late than never.... Even if you mine 100 pi, it is still something. Pi will be launched in December....

If you are yet to start mining pi, check my signature

Re: Crytocurrency Coin (pi) π Updates: Mine It For Free Now: Don't Miss Out. by ThinkDigitally1: 9:52am On Sep 26, 2021
Pi reaches more than 25 million users and will be launched in December, 2021.

Don't miss out...follow the instructions from the screenshot below to start mining pi.....

If you missed Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Bnb, don't miss Pi

Re: Crytocurrency Coin (pi) π Updates: Mine It For Free Now: Don't Miss Out. by ThinkDigitally1: 9:04am On Oct 01, 2021
Pi hackathon winners announced. The next is mainnet when pi will be launched in December, 2021 and pi will be exchanged for cash and other cyptocurrency coins on cryptocurrency exchanges like Binance, Kucoin and More... Don't miss out on Pi.....

Re: Crytocurrency Coin (pi) π Updates: Mine It For Free Now: Don't Miss Out. by DaBlog: 8:39pm On Oct 01, 2021
Make $100 daily from the crypto market free regardless of the market direction.

Read up here

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Scam Alert. J Scammed Me / How To Make Quick Money Just By Trading / How To Buy Crypto And make Passive Income In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.