Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,763 members, 7,831,451 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Pi Network (π): Mine Pi Now, Mainnet Is Live And KYC Is Ongoing - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Pi Network (π): Mine Pi Now, Mainnet Is Live And KYC Is Ongoing (1473 Views)

Sidra Coin - Mining/ KYC/ Mainnet / Launch /updates.... / Pi KYC is LIVE: How To Verify Your Pi Account / If You Are Mining Pi Network Then Stop Wasting Your Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pi Network (π): Mine Pi Now, Mainnet Is Live And KYC Is Ongoing by ThinkDigitally2: 10:10am On Feb 19, 2022
Congratulations to all those that have been mining pi as we are already in the mainnet.

If you are yet to mine pi, you can follow the instructional steps from the screenshot below to start mining.

You can also read more on how to start mining pi from the link below....don't miss out

https://www.globaltechedu.com/2021/01/pi-cryptocurrency.html

Below is the latest info on mainnet supply from pi network team which was released today, 19th of February...Kindly read on...

"On December 28, 2021, we launched the Mainnet along with new chapters of the updated Pi white paper (December Whitepaper). One chapter, “Token Model and Mining”, communicated Pi’s supply model, new mining mechanism, and mining rewards within the supply limit. Please use the December Whitepaper linked on the home screen as a reference for the following announcement.

As stated in the December Whitepaper, the supply for mining rewards is 65 Billion Pi, which includes rewards Pioneers have mined in the pre-Mainnet phase and rewards for future mining through the new mining mechanism. The new mining mechanism is meant to incentivize more types and amounts of contributions from Pioneers to the network necessary for its Mainnet phase. The network rewards issuance going forward and supply limits of a given time period will be based on a declining formula (rewards issuance formula).

The Core Team has been working on the rewards issuance formula through economic modeling and simulations. The first version of the specific formula will be released on March 1, 2022. On the same date, Pi Network will also adopt the first step of the new mining mechanism. Because the network rewards issuance formula is a declining function, the systemwide base mining rate (B) will be expected to decrease based on the calculation specified in the December Whitepaper. Thus, mine and remind your team to mine at a higher rate while you can before March 1."

More UPDATES COMING SOON FROM NOW ON. HERE, YOU WILL BE EDUCATED ON THE PI NETWORK ACTIVITIES SO YOU DON'T MISS OUT ON THE AMAZING OPPORTUNITIES THAT COME WITH IT....

1 Like

Re: Pi Network (π): Mine Pi Now, Mainnet Is Live And KYC Is Ongoing by ThinkDigitally2: 8:06am On Feb 21, 2022
Pi KYC verification is coming soon. You can check the preview of how pi verification will be: watch like and subscribe....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CALZF8FBOmk
Re: Pi Network (π): Mine Pi Now, Mainnet Is Live And KYC Is Ongoing by ThinkDigitally2: 9:50am On Mar 03, 2022
ThinkDigitally2:
Congratulations to all those that have been mining pi as we are already in the mainnet.

If you are yet to mine pi, you can follow the instructional steps from the screenshot below to start mining.

Below is the latest info on mainnet supply from pi network team which was released today, 19th of February...Kindly read on...

"On December 28, 2021, we launched the Mainnet along with new chapters of the updated Pi white paper (December Whitepaper). One chapter, “Token Model and Mining”, communicated Pi’s supply model, new mining mechanism, and mining rewards within the supply limit. Please use the December Whitepaper linked on the home screen as a reference for the following announcement.

As stated in the December Whitepaper, the supply for mining rewards is 65 Billion Pi, which includes rewards Pioneers have mined in the pre-Mainnet phase and rewards for future mining through the new mining mechanism. The new mining mechanism is meant to incentivize more types and amounts of contributions from Pioneers to the network necessary for its Mainnet phase. The network rewards issuance going forward and supply limits of a given time period will be based on a declining formula (rewards issuance formula).

The Core Team has been working on the rewards issuance formula through economic modeling and simulations. The first version of the specific formula will be released on March 1, 2022. On the same date, Pi Network will also adopt the first step of the new mining mechanism. Because the network rewards issuance formula is a declining function, the systemwide base mining rate (B) will be expected to decrease based on the calculation specified in the December Whitepaper. Thus, mine and remind your team to mine at a higher rate while you can before March 1."

More UPDATES COMING SOON FROM NOW ON. HERE, YOU WILL BE EDUCATED ON THE PI NETWORK ACTIVITIES SO YOU DON'T MISS OUT ON THE AMAZING OPPORTUNITIES THAT COME WITH IT....
Don't miss out on this AMAZING GOLDEN Opportunities

pi mining rate/speed has reduced. You will notice it by the five digits after the decimal as against the initial formal four digits after decimal point...

When opportunities are presented, pounce on it instantly...

Keep mining.... More info coming on pi day, March, 14th

Re: Pi Network (π): Mine Pi Now, Mainnet Is Live And KYC Is Ongoing by LaconicINC: 4:22pm On Mar 03, 2022
Scam pi
Re: Pi Network (π): Mine Pi Now, Mainnet Is Live And KYC Is Ongoing by puremaker7(m): 4:26pm On Mar 03, 2022
Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Pi Network (π): Mine Pi Now, Mainnet Is Live And KYC Is Ongoing by Aaapp: 6:39pm On Mar 03, 2022
Automating binary options trading
Re: Pi Network (π): Mine Pi Now, Mainnet Is Live And KYC Is Ongoing by ThinkDigitally2: 7:45am On Mar 04, 2022
puremaker7:
Nonsense
you will definitely chew back your words. Same thing happens to Bitcoin.

You think I'm here on Nairaland for no reasons, I post based on full research.

2 Likes

Re: Pi Network (π): Mine Pi Now, Mainnet Is Live And KYC Is Ongoing by ThinkDigitally2: 7:50am On Mar 04, 2022
Pi day is around the corner, March 14th. Save the date for more info and info to boost mining rate....It is also my birthday....

2 Likes

Re: Pi Network (π): Mine Pi Now, Mainnet Is Live And KYC Is Ongoing by puremaker7(m): 8:19am On Mar 04, 2022
ThinkDigitally2:

you will definitely chew back your words. Same thing happens to Bitcoin.

You think I'm here on Nairaland for no reasons, I post based on full research.
The joke is on you, do you know how much pi makers making by opening and view ads on that useless app?
Re: Pi Network (π): Mine Pi Now, Mainnet Is Live And KYC Is Ongoing by ThinkDigitally2: 12:15pm On Mar 04, 2022
puremaker7:
The joke is on you, do you know how much pi makers making by opening and view ads on that useless app?
You can turn it off on the app. it's a choice.

Moreover, how do you even expect them to finance the project? Is it not through the ads revenue and other volunteers. Do your research

4 Likes

Re: Pi Network (π): Mine Pi Now, Mainnet Is Live And KYC Is Ongoing by ThinkDigitally2: 8:29am On May 11, 2022
Don't listen to all soothsayers. Keep mining pi

Pioneers, we have continued to improve and expand our KYC solution that is accessible, accurate, trustworthy and free of fiat cost—something no other blockchain has attempted for millions of users. To help with the KYC process, download the Pi Browser, and once you pass KYC after receiving an in-app invitation, apply to become a Validator. “Read More” for details.

1 Like

Re: Pi Network (π): Mine Pi Now, Mainnet Is Live And KYC Is Ongoing by Idaytesj29(m): 2:17pm On Jun 20, 2022
Nice one. I have passed KYC.
Re: Pi Network (π): Mine Pi Now, Mainnet Is Live And KYC Is Ongoing by ThinkDigitally2: 11:34pm On Jun 20, 2022
Idaytesj29:
Nice one. I have passed KYC.
Congrats bro. Mass KYC is ongoing

1 Like

Re: Pi Network (π): Mine Pi Now, Mainnet Is Live And KYC Is Ongoing by ThinkDigitally2: 7:23am On Aug 04, 2022
We shall keep updating this thread. Keep following us
Re: Pi Network (π): Mine Pi Now, Mainnet Is Live And KYC Is Ongoing by luckynas(m): 12:39pm On Sep 07, 2023
How much is PI worth as at today September 2023?
I mean in UDS not naira.
Re: Pi Network (π): Mine Pi Now, Mainnet Is Live And KYC Is Ongoing by Blake755: 3:28pm On Sep 07, 2023
I have passed kyc but i can't sell

1 Like

Re: Pi Network (π): Mine Pi Now, Mainnet Is Live And KYC Is Ongoing by arkonpoint: 5:46pm On Nov 11, 2023
Note it is not live yet. Just price speculation and there are some vendors here on Nairaland buying though at a low rate of #300 to #500

(1) (Reply)

#150k Monthly Made Easily / Work As An Agent / Photos: MMM Ignores EFCC, CBN Warnings, Creates Branded Shirts To restrategize

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.