Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Help: Cac Is Yet To Assign Me My Business Name After Online Payment - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help: Cac Is Yet To Assign Me My Business Name After Online Payment (440 Views)

I Need Help, Cac Registration Wan Kill Me / Help ! CAC Registration Conflicting Fees / CAC Is Frustrating Me- I Need Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help: Cac Is Yet To Assign Me My Business Name After Online Payment by Jetland(m): 2:08pm On Aug 14, 2021
I reserved my business name yesterday and it was approved within a few minutes. After severy contemplations on whether I should go ahead and register the business name immediately or I should wait and do it some other time, I finally decided to register it that same yesterday.

For the name reservation, I paid N661.25 via remita online and both remita and CAC sent me confirmation emails. After filling in all my details for my business name registration, I went ahead and made the payment of N10,161.25 via the same remita, which is the only method they have on their website. After the payment, remita sent me an invoice for my payment via email, but this time around, I didn't receive any email from CAC that payment has been made and that the business has been registered. I learned on their website that there is no need to go to their office anymore to have your certificate as it's made available after payment for the registration.

As it can be seen below, I think it should be showing that my business name has been registered, instead of its status to be on "Reserved."
Has anyone experienced this?

Re: Help: Cac Is Yet To Assign Me My Business Name After Online Payment by moneyissues(m): 3:57pm On Aug 14, 2021
You have to wait na..until you see reserved

(1) (Reply)

No Selling Or Advertising Required. Make 10k Monthly From Socializing Online / Promo Offer. Get Your Ecommerce Website At #12,000 Naira. Whatsapp: 08065847947 / How To Distribute, Promote Music And Make Money On Digital Stores

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.