Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,853 members, 7,855,527 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 12:59 AM

“I Ran Away With His Car & Iphone 12 After Seeing My Underwear Inside His Drawer - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / “I Ran Away With His Car & Iphone 12 After Seeing My Underwear Inside His Drawer (2108 Views)

Gihan Mbelu Found Dead Inside His Car (VGC Chairman) / Vikings Member Killed By Rival Cultists Inside His Car In Delta. Graphic Photos / I Ran Away To Libya To Escape My Dad’s Sexual Demands —returnee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Ran Away With His Car & Iphone 12 After Seeing My Underwear Inside His Drawer by AcuraZDX: 4:55pm On Aug 14, 2021
“I Ran Away With His Car & iPhone 12 After Seeing My Underwear Inside His Drawer” – Wanted Fiancée

Watch the video below
https://zenithnaija.com/i-ran-away-with-his-car-iphone-12-after-seeing-my-underwear-inside-his-drawer-wanted-fiancee/

1 Share

Re: “I Ran Away With His Car & Iphone 12 After Seeing My Underwear Inside His Drawer by Hardgun: 5:05pm On Aug 14, 2021
O da be
Re: “I Ran Away With His Car & Iphone 12 After Seeing My Underwear Inside His Drawer by DaddyRochie1642: 5:07pm On Aug 14, 2021
I can see brown rezzlers there, this her boyfriend na highness man grin

2 Likes

Re: “I Ran Away With His Car & Iphone 12 After Seeing My Underwear Inside His Drawer by MufasaLion: 5:15pm On Aug 14, 2021
You committed an offence by stealing his belongings!

1 Like

Re: “I Ran Away With His Car & Iphone 12 After Seeing My Underwear Inside His Drawer by NairalandDoctor(m): 5:16pm On Aug 14, 2021
You bloody greedy hypocrite, so you expect him to use other girls for ritual to keep funding your extravagant lifestyle when you know he don't have a source of livelihood apart of bombing keyboard

11 Likes

Re: “I Ran Away With His Car & Iphone 12 After Seeing My Underwear Inside His Drawer by habsydiamond(m): 5:21pm On Aug 14, 2021
Instead of u to thank God... Na greed dey always push una to the hands of this yahoo+ guys.. If u are not contented with what u have, ur eyes will see what e suppose no see... When u see ur pant insteadake u carry ur pant burst race... U come thief him car and iPhone 12..the only thing that makes u difference from the killers girlfriends trending recently is because u no kill am.. There is no excuse for stealing.. Ole lo bomo je.

1 Like

Re: “I Ran Away With His Car & Iphone 12 After Seeing My Underwear Inside His Drawer by unclemaths(m): 5:29pm On Aug 14, 2021
Two wrongs don't make a right.
Re: “I Ran Away With His Car & Iphone 12 After Seeing My Underwear Inside His Drawer by Snitch24(m): 5:43pm On Aug 14, 2021
Dem surpose arrest
Both of una
Stupid idiot
I'm very sure she knewwhat the guy is into
Re: “I Ran Away With His Car & Iphone 12 After Seeing My Underwear Inside His Drawer by ERockson: 6:11pm On Aug 14, 2021
Idiot! Because he has used your glory you want to collect something as consolation for the lost glory. Naija girls are rogue

1 Like

Re: “I Ran Away With His Car & Iphone 12 After Seeing My Underwear Inside His Drawer by kodyx(f): 3:09am On Aug 15, 2021
You planted your panties in that cupboard,I don't really see anything that suggests ritual. So stealing his car and phone will return whatever he used you for,keep the lies coming. What will a girl not do to own an iPhone. Pls return the looted items already.

1 Like

Re: “I Ran Away With His Car & Iphone 12 After Seeing My Underwear Inside His Drawer by samsegs(m): 10:06am On Aug 15, 2021
When the deed has been done already.... She should better go back and beg d guy if d stuff is still reversible...

(1) (Reply)

Bandits Gun Down Catholic Priest, Fr. Vitus Borogo (Photo) / Nigerian Busted For Selling Fake Drinks In Sierra Leone / After Robbing A House, They Gave The Husband Gun To Shoot The Wife; Guess What?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.