Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

8 Ways To Identify An Introvert - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 8 Ways To Identify An Introvert (2596 Views)

Easy Ways To Identify Intelligent People / How To Identify Different High Tension Powerlines / Four Signs To Identify An Intelligent Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Ways To Identify An Introvert by AfriNotesNEWS: 7:03pm On Aug 14, 2021
8 Ways to identify an introvert go here https://afrinotes.com/8-ways-to-identify-an-introvert/, they say a man is a social animal and thus is expected to have a cordial relationship with his counterparts and his environment, but in the case of an introvert:

click here https://afrinotes.com/8-ways-to-identify-an-introvert/ to read more

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Ways To Identify An Introvert by iamtardey: 7:14pm On Aug 14, 2021
You can be an introvert and be dumb as fvck grin

5 Likes

Re: 8 Ways To Identify An Introvert by AfriNotesNEWS: 7:30pm On Aug 14, 2021
LOL

Just your opinion
iamtardey:
Re: 8 Ways To Identify An Introvert by Karleb(m): 8:50pm On Aug 14, 2021
iamtardey:

This is something many of them fail to understand.

Not all introverts are smart. Not all extroverts are dumb.

As for ambiverts, I don't know where to place those people.

5 Likes

Re: 8 Ways To Identify An Introvert by iamtardey: 9:00pm On Aug 14, 2021
I don't know where I belong tho grin I dey near 'craze' sometimes grin
Karleb:

Re: 8 Ways To Identify An Introvert by AfriNotesNEWS: 5:54am On Aug 15, 2021
HAHAHAHA

Just check your self

U too find out.

Happy sunday to you

iamtardey:
I don't know where I belong tho grin I dey near 'craze' sometimes grin
Re: 8 Ways To Identify An Introvert by Nobody: 7:27am On Aug 15, 2021
volkswagen has here

typing from RM laptop
Re: 8 Ways To Identify An Introvert by SEGLIZ: 7:55am On Aug 15, 2021
AfriNotesNEWS:
8 Ways to identify an introvert go here https://afrinotes.com/8-ways-to-identify-an-introvert/, they say a man is a social animal and thus is expected to have a cordial relationship with his counterparts and his environment, but in the case of an introvert:

@AfriNotesNEWS, do you mean or are you trying to say 'INTROVERT' are not consonant with their immediate environment?

iamtardey:
this isn't the best you should make out of this topic. dumb you mean is about stupidity, which can't be per to introvertism.

Karleb:

people don't know there is a great time line between introvertism and foolishness or stupidity (which ever we chose to call it).
Introvertism is a personal natural trait. introverts don't enjoy crowd rather controlled group which manageable to them.

stupidly which people term to dumb isn't a trait but some spontaneous awkward reaction in thought and actions from every individual. behaviour that shows a lack of good sense or judgement.

some tag autism for dumbness but still isn't the same thing.

@Karleb, if you don't know where to place the ambiverts, what can you make off the omniverts?

4 Likes

Re: 8 Ways To Identify An Introvert by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 7:59am On Aug 15, 2021
AfriNotesNEWS:

Leave matter.

Sometimes sustained poverty will forcibly turn extrovert into introvert, especially the Nigerian type of poverty with "pepper dem" people everywhere.

I say leave matter.
Re: 8 Ways To Identify An Introvert by Hashimyussufamao(m): 10:50am On Aug 15, 2021
Some are however introverted by force, not choice.

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways To Identify An Introvert by AfriNotesNEWS: 12:31pm On Aug 15, 2021
Hearing such for the first time

OnlyDeCapPlease:

Leave matter.

Sometimes sustained poverty will forcibly turn extrovert into introvert, especially the Nigerian type of poverty with "pepper dem" people everywhere.

I say leave matter.
Re: 8 Ways To Identify An Introvert by Nobody: 12:42pm On Aug 15, 2021
Haha

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways To Identify An Introvert by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 2:17pm On Aug 15, 2021
OnlyDeCapPlease:

Leave matter.

I say leave matter.

grin grin grin
I agree with you. Me too i say LEAVE MATTER.

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways To Identify An Introvert by Harrykn: 4:33pm On Aug 15, 2021
Silent killers, you know those type of people that likes looking at you and don’t say a word? Just minding their business and their life, no be say Etim say Effiong and tunde say !!!!

That life is best as this country matter don tire person.
Re: 8 Ways To Identify An Introvert by Hintona(f): 4:53pm On Aug 15, 2021
Karleb:

Ambiverts are a myth.
Re: 8 Ways To Identify An Introvert by FriendsAndFans(m): 6:22pm On Aug 15, 2021
iamtardey:
Lol harsh o
Re: 8 Ways To Identify An Introvert by etrange: 7:45pm On Aug 15, 2021
Lol... People like to belong. At the same time, people like to think they're different. They want to feel unique. They write about those born in a particular month as if it makes them special. You see them saying things "please, know that I'm a scorpio, so..." or "quiet people like us are slow to anger but...". They want to feel special, so they take a narrative/description, stick to it and make a big deal out if it.

"How to know an introvert", "how to be friends with an introvert", "qualities of an introvert", etc. They write these things as if an introvert is a special subject to be studied. At the end, it's just an overly simplified categorization cause human personality is way to too complex to be categorised into introverts and extroverts. Even at that, identifying as an introvert doesn't make one a bad, good, smart or dumb person. Some people even call themselves 'introvert' in denial of thier low self esteem.

I'd say, observe people and appreciate them for who they are. Boxing them into a category and thinking you know them would only to lead to conflicts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Ways To Identify An Introvert by emilfischer(m): 8:42pm On Aug 15, 2021
etrange:
Lol... People like to belong. At the same time, people like to think they're different. They want to feel unique. They write about those born in a particular month as if it makes them special. You see them saying things "please, know that I'm a scorpio, so..." or "quiet people like us are slow to anger but...". They want to feel special, so they take a narrative/description, stick to it and make a big deal out if it.

"How to know an introvert", "how to be friends with an introvert", "qualities of an introvert", etc. They write these things as if an introvert is a special subject to be studied. At the end, it's just an overly simplified categorization cause human personality is way to too complex to be categorised into introverts and extroverts. Even at that, identifying as an introvert doesn't make one a bad, good, smart or dumb person. Some people even call themselves 'introvert' in denial of thier low self esteem.

I'd say, observe people and appreciate them for who they are. Boxing them into a category and thinking you know them would only to lead to conflicts.

One of the most sensible comments I have read on nairaland.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Ekiti Targets Zero Percent Out-Of-School Children / Unilorin Post Screening Out Again! Hurry And Fill / Library In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.