Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

How Do You Feel When You Don't Have Offering To Give In Church? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Do You Feel When You Don't Have Offering To Give In Church? (13147 Views)

Don't Feel Guilty If You Don't Have Offering To Give. / Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Gives Back Tithes, Offering To Nigerians, Donates N300M / How Do You Feel When You Fall Under The Anointing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Feel When You Don't Have Offering To Give In Church? by seyi360(m): 7:42pm On Aug 14, 2021
It has never been an easy feeling the times I had none to give Awkward and odd was the feeling ,to say the least. It should always be a thing of joy to be able to give cheerfully to the God who gave us all things. I love to always give to the Lord.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Feel When You Don't Have Offering To Give In Church? by blackboy(m): 7:55pm On Aug 14, 2021
I used to feel bad but later I realised I do not have and the church will be fine and God understands. Sometimes a lovely lady beside me gives me money to give.
I went to church over a year and did not give.

60 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Do You Feel When You Don't Have Offering To Give In Church? by Goldbw122(m): 8:17pm On Aug 14, 2021
I know God understand

6 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel When You Don't Have Offering To Give In Church? by Snitch24(m): 8:52pm On Aug 14, 2021
Nothing bro
No feelings at all

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do You Feel When You Don't Have Offering To Give In Church? by Nobody: 12:56am On Aug 15, 2021
If you have, give. If you don't have, God understands. There's no need to feel somehow and it shouldn't discourage you from going to church.
Go and give your dance and clap offering to God.

Shalom.

50 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How Do You Feel When You Don't Have Offering To Give In Church? by Playthepianos: 1:52am On Aug 15, 2021
Not good. But I try to convince myself and lay aside all pressure.

Another part of it is the intimidation you feel, especially if you see younger ones around.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Feel When You Don't Have Offering To Give In Church? by tobechi74: 2:26am On Aug 15, 2021
Congratulations, you will not go home with less

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel When You Don't Have Offering To Give In Church? by Monogamy: 5:37am On Aug 15, 2021
If the basic reason of more churches in the country is about tithe, why no stay put for your house if you don't have money for the tithe. Such person won't be included in those that the pastor would pray for

Man shall not live with bread alone - Nigeria pastor

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Feel When You Don't Have Offering To Give In Church? by RiyadhGoddess(f): 7:03am On Aug 15, 2021
Rather than feel bad for having no offering to give, I use that moment to pray to God to bless me so I can give too. I remind him of his promises and then cut a deal with him SIMPLE! Use the offerings given as a point of contact to be blessed to give...
No bad feelings.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Do You Feel When You Don't Have Offering To Give In Church? by AntiChristian: 7:21am On Aug 15, 2021
Nemo dat quod non habet!

You can't give what you don't have!

One of the things most Christians fail to believe is that God enriches and impoverish people as He deem fit.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Feel When You Don't Have Offering To Give In Church? by chiommy123(f): 7:32am On Aug 15, 2021
I feel ashamed of myself

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Feel When You Don't Have Offering To Give In Church? by Truvelisback(m): 8:22am On Aug 15, 2021
Snitch24:
Nothing bro
No feelings at all
The issue is that some folks will be looking at u as if u are a church rat.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do You Feel When You Don't Have Offering To Give In Church? by house10s: 8:31am On Aug 15, 2021
blame buhari

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel When You Don't Have Offering To Give In Church? by Stephenmoka4(m): 8:35am On Aug 15, 2021
A little awkward ish but, die that feeling. Your willingness to give when you don't have is good too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Feel When You Don't Have Offering To Give In Church? by omoadeleye(m): 9:51am On Aug 15, 2021
Nothing

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When You Don't Have Offering To Give In Church? by pyyxxaro: 9:52am On Aug 15, 2021
I would just start crying profusely , I would just be shouting YUSUF YUSUF ur Father cry

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do You Feel When You Don't Have Offering To Give In Church? by wunmi590(m): 9:52am On Aug 15, 2021
sad
Re: How Do You Feel When You Don't Have Offering To Give In Church? by DrGill(m): 9:52am On Aug 15, 2021
I don't feel anyhow
It's God i came to worship, not human

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Feel When You Don't Have Offering To Give In Church? by berrystunn(m): 9:52am On Aug 15, 2021
God did not ask for money, but your Soul..

give to caesar what belongs to caesar.

What belong to caesar? Government currency.
What belong to God ? Your soul .

If you most give
Deuteronomy 14:26
And you may spend the money on whatever your heart desires: on oxen, sheep, wine, other strong drink, or whatever your heart desires; and there you shall eat and drink in the presence of the LORD your God and rejoice, you and your household.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do You Feel When You Don't Have Offering To Give In Church? by Candidlady: 9:52am On Aug 15, 2021
cheesy

Those churches you have to dance to the alter to drop your offering in the basket..

Really embarrassing lol

When you know it is offering time na to just use scope go use the restroom till after offering grin cheesy

Don't Blame me blame buhari

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do You Feel When You Don't Have Offering To Give In Church? by WhizdomXX(m): 9:53am On Aug 15, 2021
Not bad. I stand with CharisEleos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Feel When You Don't Have Offering To Give In Church? by mbahdi(m): 9:54am On Aug 15, 2021
I jejely do like say I wun go urinate till dem give finish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Feel When You Don't Have Offering To Give In Church? by Joeyfizzo: 9:54am On Aug 15, 2021
Does it change anything? I feel nothing....I don't even go to church....I pray at home

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do You Feel When You Don't Have Offering To Give In Church? by Nuelito: 9:54am On Aug 15, 2021
Hmmm... I go to church to fellowship with the brethren

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do You Feel When You Don't Have Offering To Give In Church? by superCleanworks(m): 9:54am On Aug 15, 2021
Very happy. Very very free minded.
Infact when people are going out to do offering i will give a very clear minded dance offering and come back my seat.

And if you are looking at my hand to see what i dropped then your purpose of coming to church has been made clear for all to see you are a monitoring spirit and honestly, frankly, I don't givva fu*k about you because sometimes I can have the money in my pocket but I don't feel like doing any offering.

No be by force. No shame inside.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Feel When You Don't Have Offering To Give In Church? by Pavicx(m): 9:54am On Aug 15, 2021
I don't feel anyhow, if money dey I go give yafu yafu...

Moreover, if God answers my prayers and money comes. I'll return his to the house of God, most of it in the course of helping my fellow beings.

But please always bring out the resources to help your fellow human beings. The bitter truth is that they need it more than the church... But some would argue, you can argue with yourself.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do You Feel When You Don't Have Offering To Give In Church? by Elvixbeatz(m): 9:55am On Aug 15, 2021
Me I no kukuma dey go church again... After I discovered no love in d Christian community.. only show off and hypocrites.. a family who is financially down won't get help from dia fellow Christian's.. bt if d pastor shouts abt seed sowing every one will b competing whose seed is bigger.. not knowing sowing in d lives of dos who are extremely needy around us is d ultimate sarcrifice

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do You Feel When You Don't Have Offering To Give In Church? by SeriouslySense(m): 9:55am On Aug 15, 2021
I feel amazed.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When You Don't Have Offering To Give In Church? by Chaandicy(f): 9:55am On Aug 15, 2021
I used to feel ashamed but I thank the almighty it's now a thing of the past.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Feel When You Don't Have Offering To Give In Church? by fowlyansh181(m): 9:55am On Aug 15, 2021
I feel normal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Which is the Best Posture to take when we worship God? / If We Ask For The Forgiveness Of God Before We Die, Will God Forgive us ? / Eunice Olawale Will Be Buried On July 23rd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.