Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,542 members, 7,812,689 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:35 PM

Cryptocurrency Trading in Nigeria 2023- OgaCrypto Top Picks - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Cryptocurrency Trading in Nigeria 2023- OgaCrypto Top Picks (2890 Views)

Fixed Deposit Interest Rates Of Banks In Nigeria (2023) / Chaka Receives SEC License For Stock Trading In Nigeria / Cryptocurrency Trading As Plan B For Beginners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cryptocurrency Trading in Nigeria 2023- OgaCrypto Top Picks by ogedanny: 8:41pm On Aug 14, 2021
I have been trading cryptocurrency in Nigeria for years with proof of success in the market - Yes! I know the market is very volatile and risky but some of us that understand the technical analysis, price action and emotions have been able to generate consistent double-digit return month on month.

What's the essence of trading the market, making money and giving it up in a bear market?

This is why I have created this thread to drop one of my finest crypto picks and alert you when the next crash is going to happen.

Subscribe to my YouTube channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0yRlRgGsikYAU4OsBnZ2xQ

My trade result is here to confirm my picks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfPpK973KtI&feature=emb_title

Follow OgaCrypto Picks and Aleert on Instagram

Join Our OgaCrypto Community on Facebook

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDw76T2ni1w&t=19s

See My Top 4 Cryptocurrencies to Buy in 2022

Re: Cryptocurrency Trading in Nigeria 2023- OgaCrypto Top Picks by ogedanny: 8:44pm On Aug 14, 2021
Here are my sure picks for 3-6 months BTCUPUSDT (93.cool and ETHUPUSDT (92.3)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGtLAHCYKTM&t=668s
Re: Cryptocurrency Trading in Nigeria 2023- OgaCrypto Top Picks by ogedanny: 10:14pm On Aug 20, 2021
New Pick: BARUSDT (22.3)

Re: Cryptocurrency Trading in Nigeria 2023- OgaCrypto Top Picks by ogedanny: 8:24pm On Aug 23, 2021
It looks like the crypto market capitalization has touched a critical resistance region as shown on the chart below - I anticipate an aggressive pullback. I'd advise you to trim your portfolio if you are trading in this market and re-enter at the bottom of the market.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cryptocurrency Trading in Nigeria 2023- OgaCrypto Top Picks by ogedanny: 6:40pm On Aug 24, 2021
Just like I predicted yesterday, the crypto market seems to have found resistance at 2.18 trillion, an important key level that will attract sell off to the downside.

With the bearish engulfing pattern formation today, It's clear that the crypto market will pull back, so I am anticipating a dip on major coins like BTC back to $42k.

With my crypto sheet looking green, It makes sense to take profit and wait for the market to dip to important buy levels.

The rest of the week should be bearish so stand aside for now.

Re: Cryptocurrency Trading in Nigeria 2023- OgaCrypto Top Picks by ogedanny: 8:46am On Aug 26, 2021
I am still watching the market closely.

The crypto market capitalization should pull back to the $1.80 region, a very strong key level that had acted as resistance and support 4 times.

This is the region I'd recommend a buy on some of the cryptos I want to own till the end of the year... It also means a buy for BTC at $42k.
Re: Cryptocurrency Trading in Nigeria 2023- OgaCrypto Top Picks by ogedanny: 8:49am On Aug 26, 2021
Here is a glimpse of 2 of my top crypto picks between July and now - ALICE and AUDIO.

Those that are following my picks at OgaCrypto.com can attest to my result back to back!

Re: Cryptocurrency Trading in Nigeria 2023- OgaCrypto Top Picks by Adeoye11(m): 8:55am On Aug 26, 2021
Kudos bro..can we chat?
Re: Cryptocurrency Trading in Nigeria 2023- OgaCrypto Top Picks by ogedanny: 8:56am On Aug 26, 2021
Re: Cryptocurrency Trading in Nigeria 2023- OgaCrypto Top Picks by ogedanny: 8:57am On Aug 26, 2021
Sure: chat me at 08084219399
Adeoye11:
Kudos bro..can we chat?
Re: Cryptocurrency Trading in Nigeria 2023- OgaCrypto Top Picks by ogedanny: 7:29pm On Aug 29, 2021
Coin Alert: TLMUSDT - 0.38
Re: Cryptocurrency Trading in Nigeria 2023- OgaCrypto Top Picks by meekhat: 8:00pm On Aug 29, 2021
Remitano, one of the popular P2P platforms launches its own native cryptocurrency called the RENEC token.

There won't be ICO instead, you can get it freely at this stage(mine, as they call it) using Remitano mobile app for limited time.

Token: RENEC
Blockchain: Remitano Network
Protocol: Authorized Proof of Stake (DPoS)
Token Type: Utility Token
Base Mining Power (solo): 0.02 RENEC/hour
Supply: Supply will be decided as a result of the RENEC mining program

THINGS TO DO

1. Register here :
https://remitano.com/renec/ng/join/1858342

2. Search for Remitano on app store or Google play store, download the app

3. Login

4. Click on the drop-down menu at the top left corner of the app

5. Click on “mining RENEC”

6. You will have to log in to the app daily (24hrs) to continue mining RENEC

7. If you can, the more friends you invite, the more friends for you

If you missed BNB, Don't miss RENEC!

Enjoy!
Re: Cryptocurrency Trading in Nigeria 2023- OgaCrypto Top Picks by meekhat: 11:57am On Aug 30, 2021
Remitano, one of the popular P2P platforms launches its own native cryptocurrency called the RENEC token.

There won't be ICO instead, you can get it freely at this stage(mine, as they call it) using Remitano mobile app for limited time.

Token: RENEC
Blockchain: Remitano Network
Protocol: Authorized Proof of Stake (DPoS)
Token Type: Utility Token
Base Mining Power (solo): 0.02 RENEC/hour
Supply: Supply will be decided as a result of the RENEC mining program

THINGS TO DO

1. Register here :
https://remitano.com/renec/ng/join/1858342

2. Search for Remitano on app store or Google play store, download the app

3. Login

4. Click on the drop-down menu at the top left corner of the app

5. Click on “mining RENEC”

6. You will have to login to app to reactivate your mining session every 24hrs

7. If you can, the more friends you invite, the more RENEC for you

If you missed BNB, Don't miss RENEC!

Enjoy!
Re: Cryptocurrency Trading in Nigeria 2023- OgaCrypto Top Picks by fashionnisir(f): 12:25pm On Aug 30, 2021
Nice one
Re: Cryptocurrency Trading in Nigeria 2023- OgaCrypto Top Picks by ogedanny: 7:15pm On Sep 07, 2021
The cryptocurrency market finally touched the $1.8 - $1.82 trillion support level before it recovered marginally - I think this will be a key level to watch as I expect the market to trade sideways in the next 3 - 5 days before the next rally.

1 Like

Re: Cryptocurrency Trading in Nigeria 2023- OgaCrypto Top Picks by ogedanny: 6:59am On Sep 13, 2021
The market is still going down - expect more sell-off this week.

Re: Cryptocurrency Trading in Nigeria 2023- OgaCrypto Top Picks by ogedanny: 9:42pm On Sep 15, 2021
Finally, The crypto market cap did touch the support zone and lower Bollinger band, confirming that a reversal might be in place.

This is the best time to load BTC (48k), ETH ($3.5k), ADA ($2.4), and BNB ($412)

Re: Cryptocurrency Trading in Nigeria 2023- OgaCrypto Top Picks by IratzsMicheal(m): 10:32pm On Sep 15, 2021
Bro nice thread? You've got a telegram group or WhatsApp? I want to keep following your update
Re: Cryptocurrency Trading in Nigeria 2023- OgaCrypto Top Picks by ogedanny: 11:05am On Sep 16, 2021
You can join my FB community!
Re: Cryptocurrency Trading in Nigeria 2023- OgaCrypto Top Picks by ogedanny: 6:44pm On Oct 18, 2021
If you followed my crypto prediction, you should be sitting on a good profit right now.

The coins I recommended are already up by double-digit returns.

With BTC ETF futures approval expected and the moving average showing a fresh bullish cross, I think the market will continue to rally stronger for now and even if there is a pullback, the 20-day will act as short-term support.

Re: Cryptocurrency Trading in Nigeria 2023- OgaCrypto Top Picks by Nobody: 1:39am On Oct 19, 2021
Air is a crypto coin with great potential, join the WhatsApp group to earn 10000 AIR https://chatdotwhatsappDotcom/DBzBiCkbfSADRcbXEKHe8e

Paste your bsc address in the group to claim airdrop
Re: Cryptocurrency Trading in Nigeria 2023- OgaCrypto Top Picks by ogedanny: 10:09am On Oct 21, 2021
Buy ETHUP, 110, nxt target is 140
Re: Cryptocurrency Trading in Nigeria 2023- OgaCrypto Top Picks by ogedanny: 9:34am On Nov 04, 2021
The crypto market did rally to a new high from my last update.

This time, I am anticipating a healthy pullback or correction to the 2.3 trillion level, BTC may dip to 52-53k if sellers decide to take profit.

For now, I am on standby!

Re: Cryptocurrency Trading in Nigeria 2023- OgaCrypto Top Picks by ogedanny: 9:14am On Nov 28, 2021
Just like I shared in the chart above, the crypto market did dip as expected.

Right now, the market is trading at around $2.4tr level - which is a critical support level.

If the index fails to recover from here, we could see a further dip to $1.9 otherwise the market could bounce back to bull.

But with 20-day looking to cross below the 50-day, it shows that the bear is about to gain the upper hand right now. And they do, BTC could dip further to $52k, then 44k.

Right now, I am not buying BTC until it breaks $61k.

Re: Cryptocurrency Trading in Nigeria 2023- OgaCrypto Top Picks by Uniqsalaty: 9:54am On Nov 28, 2021
What's your experience on santabonk, santabonk is a very reliable and unique
Think BUSD think Santabonk
/santabonk

Re: Cryptocurrency Trading in Nigeria 2023- OgaCrypto Top Picks by Realone11(m): 2:20pm On Nov 28, 2021
Please do we have anyone here who use NETELLER, Skrill Or Crypto.com? I need ur help
Re: Cryptocurrency Trading in Nigeria 2023- OgaCrypto Top Picks by ogedanny: 6:06pm On Nov 28, 2021
What type of help?
Re: Cryptocurrency Trading in Nigeria 2023- OgaCrypto Top Picks by RealPMer(m): 6:23pm On Nov 28, 2021
I discovered a great Technical Analysis setup on TradingView. Ordinarily, I wouldn't sell it but being an unemployed graduate I don’t have the funds to utilize it as it requires TradingView subscription and a reasonable capital. Check my signature if you’d like to know more.
Re: Cryptocurrency Trading in Nigeria 2023- OgaCrypto Top Picks by ogedanny: 2:52pm On Dec 03, 2021
The crypto market bounced off the $2.4trillion level.

Right now the index has just broken the downtrend line to confirm a possible bullish sentiment right now.

This is the time to buy Bitcoin at $57k, I am anticipating a huge rally back to $68 in the coming weeks.

Follow OgaCrypto Picks and Aleert on Instagram

Join Our OgaCrypto Community on Facebook

(1) (2) (Reply)

RMB exchange, welcome to my Nigerian office. / Investment That Pays Off On The Long Run.why Not Give It A Try Today / To All Nigerians: Installed This Research App And Earn Lots Of Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.