Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:36 AM

Memorial University Canda,2011 - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Memorial University Canda,2011 (8481 Views)

Memorial University Newfoundland, Canada / Dead Pilot, Peter Bello, Memorial Service (Photos) / Dana Air-crash Memorial Arcade (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Memorial University Canda,2011 by Moana(f): 6:32pm On Feb 15, 2015
How did the $5,718 for 6semesters go? grin
Re: Memorial University Canda,2011 by g4r: 6:15am On May 03, 2016
Good day seniors, got admitted into mun and will need few information from anyone in the house pls pls pls?............. very urgent.
Re: Memorial University Canda,2011 by guiddoti: 5:29pm On May 03, 2016
g4r:
Good day seniors, got admitted into mun and will need few information from anyone in the house pls pls pls?............. very urgent.
please to ask you at this time that you needed help too. when do you think is good for phd applicant to apply for january window or sept? though an aware its late right now.
Re: Memorial University Canda,2011 by ceemac: 8:07pm On May 03, 2016
macmoyor:
webstradamus yep for masters, they sent me the same mail they sent to you,
but you said the fee is less 6k dollars.?, where u confirm the fee?

Was it for research based?

Where you required to get a Supervisor before your application?

What is the Undergraduate CGPA you applied with?

Please kindly answer, you will just be helping someone...
Re: Memorial University Canda,2011 by nkkyviviana: 8:11am On May 05, 2016
I want to study and get my master degree in newfound land in memorial university, I would like to know what I need to do to get the admission plus visa into Canada, cost of living there and cost of education for my 3kids cause I intend to come along with them to study. Am currently working and would like to take a study leave for 2yrs for this. How much is the tuition fees like in memorial university
Re: Memorial University Canda,2011 by nkkyviviana: 10:19am On Jun 26, 2016
Hello, I will like to know if anyone here attends memorial university newfound land. I applied to the school for over a month and I have submitted all supporting documents but my application status still reads application complete. How long does it take the school to review my application and make a decision on that.
Thanks
Re: Memorial University Canda,2011 by keboxxerxes: 11:11am On Apr 22, 2017
nkkyviviana:
Hello, I will like to know if anyone here attends memorial university newfound land. I applied to the school for over a month and I have submitted all supporting documents but my application status still reads application complete. How long does it take the school to review my application and make a decision on that.
Thanks

Good morning. I applied to MUN for a masters of applied science in computer engineering. How is the acceptance rate at MUN. Thanks
Re: Memorial University Canda,2011 by aykay45(m): 11:33am On May 12, 2017
g4r:

On my admission status its Decision Made, but i havent being contacted yet by Memorial University, how do i know ifs its Accepted or Rejected cos i wanna apply to British Columbia which will end soon and i havent forwarded my transcript yet. please would appreciate your fast respond.
Re: Memorial University Canda,2011 by courage1742: 9:37am On Mar 17, 2018
I'm probably late but I want to apply for the winter semester for UG but do they let you pay the fees per semester of per year?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Winter/Summer: Most Beautiful Towns, Villages, And Landscapes In The World. / As A Nigerian What Document Do I Need To Travel To Kosovo? / Arik Air Delays Lagos Bound Passengers For 6 Hours At Heathrow Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.