Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,837 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:44 PM

As A Nigerian What Document Do I Need To Travel To Kosovo? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / As A Nigerian What Document Do I Need To Travel To Kosovo? (8485 Views)

Info For All Those Who Want To Travel To Vietnam To Buy Clothes/shoes Etc / Nigerians That Live In Kosovo Rep. / Nigeria In Kosovo Can Youplease Tell Me How The Country Look Like (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Nigerian What Document Do I Need To Travel To Kosovo? by ichomi(m): 6:46pm On Feb 22, 2010
As A Nigerian What Document Do I Need To Travel To Kosovo?
Re: As A Nigerian What Document Do I Need To Travel To Kosovo? by justwise(m): 6:56pm On Feb 22, 2010
@Op,

I think Kosovo is visa free for Nigerians. Check it out.
Re: As A Nigerian What Document Do I Need To Travel To Kosovo? by segzeybaba(m): 9:18pm On Feb 22, 2010
justwise:

@Op,

Plus ticket free
Re: As A Nigerian What Document Do I Need To Travel To Kosovo? by MrCrackles(m): 9:20pm On Feb 22, 2010
segzeybaba:

Plus ticket free

justwise:

@Op,

grin grin grin
Re: As A Nigerian What Document Do I Need To Travel To Kosovo? by niceguy10: 9:48pm On Feb 22, 2010
Kosovo!!!! Poster if this country is visa free to Nigerians then please do not go, anything Free to Nigerians is just too BAD. Hope the country is in Europe?
Re: As A Nigerian What Document Do I Need To Travel To Kosovo? by Tcrack(m): 6:54am On Feb 24, 2010
your passport
air tickrt
hotel reservation
a good story to tell the immigration at MMA

But bros,I HOPE YOU ARE NOT CONSIDERING kOSOVO. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: As A Nigerian What Document Do I Need To Travel To Kosovo? by mamagee3(f): 7:16pm On Mar 13, 2010
nice-guy10:

Kosovo!!!! Poster if this country is visa free to Nigerians then please do not go, anything Free to Nigerians is just too BAD. Hope the country is in Europe?
Which Europe? grin grin grin
Re: As A Nigerian What Document Do I Need To Travel To Kosovo? by nattyspice: 8:12pm On Mar 13, 2010
birth certificate.baptismal certificate
Re: As A Nigerian What Document Do I Need To Travel To Kosovo? by eddy1977(m): 12:57am On Mar 14, 2010
how desperate are you to leave nigeria??

kosovo??

may be you should add these other cool countries to your short list:

sudan
somalia
myanmar
papua new guinea
mauritania
afghanistan
iraq
burundi
yemen
haiti
Re: As A Nigerian What Document Do I Need To Travel To Kosovo? by rawe45: 2:21am On Mar 14, 2010
segzeybaba:

Plus ticket free

Tcrack:

your passport
air tickrt
hotel reservation
a good story to tell the immigration at MMA

But bros,I HOPE YOU ARE NOT CONSIDERING kOSOVO. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

nice-guy10:

eddy1977:

how desperate are you to leave nigeria??

kosovo??

may be you should add these other cool countries to your short list:

sudan
somalia
myanmar
papua new guinea
mauritania
afghanistan
iraq
burundi
yemen
haiti
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: As A Nigerian What Document Do I Need To Travel To Kosovo? by Nobody: 11:58am On Mar 14, 2010
PMSL! grin Someone actually wants to leave Nigeria for Kosovo? That's the sort of place people travel to under extreme duress.

This should be in the Jokes section. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: As A Nigerian What Document Do I Need To Travel To Kosovo? by justwise(m): 12:23pm On Mar 14, 2010
Siena:

PMSL! grin Someone actually wants to leave Nigeria for Kosovo? That's the sort of place people travel to under extreme duress.This should be in the Jokes section. grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: As A Nigerian What Document Do I Need To Travel To Kosovo? by thugpassio: 4:19am On Mar 17, 2010
dont mind them, kosovo is visa free but i will advise you to get a job from here online before you go especially teaching english. more tips? 07064702610
Re: As A Nigerian What Document Do I Need To Travel To Kosovo? by Davedavy: 2:32pm On Mar 17, 2010
@Poster.

Kosovo ke?wetin you dey find go there? embarassed

Kosovo's citizens are the poorest in Europe, with an average annual per capita income of approximately $2,450. Most of Kosovo's population lives in rural towns outside of the capital, Pristina. Inefficient, near-subsistence farming is common, the result of small plots, limited mechanization, and lack of technical expertise.
Re: As A Nigerian What Document Do I Need To Travel To Kosovo? by jikings(m): 3:11am On Jun 02, 2010
Possibly he wants to join the Circus in Kosovo , so a to give the kids chance to see the first black man with a tail grin grin grin
Re: As A Nigerian What Document Do I Need To Travel To Kosovo? by eddy1977(m): 8:32am On Jun 02, 2010
jikings:

Possibly he wants to join the Circus in Kosovo , so a to give the kids chance to see the first black man with a tail grin grin grin

grin grin grin made me laugh like hell grin grin grin
Re: As A Nigerian What Document Do I Need To Travel To Kosovo? by philip0906(m): 12:14pm On Jun 02, 2010
jikings:

cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: As A Nigerian What Document Do I Need To Travel To Kosovo? by marttynz: 6:42pm On Jun 02, 2010
lol grin
Re: As A Nigerian What Document Do I Need To Travel To Kosovo? by neuro: 8:34am On Jun 03, 2010
@ Poster & thugpassio, poster is funny , thugpassio's name is revealing grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
koso whaaaaaaat??!!!!
ur joking,bt in case u r serious then I also want to sell Lagos third Mainland bridge, any buyer, or any advice?
hahahahahahahahahahah grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: As A Nigerian What Document Do I Need To Travel To Kosovo? by MissyB1(m): 9:54am On Jun 03, 2010
Y'all are not serz!!! Rotfl!!! *Dies*

(1) (Reply)

Arik Air Delays Lagos Bound Passengers For 6 Hours At Heathrow Airport / Going To Kuwait, Wats Your Opinion? / 100,000 Nigerians Apply For Us Visa Weekly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.