Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,584 members, 7,843,815 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

When Sexual Pleasure Becomes Poisonous - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When Sexual Pleasure Becomes Poisonous (23723 Views)

It's Time I Started Sinning And Becoming Lover Of Pleasure! / Complaint Is A Poisonous Arrow / Valentine Special!!! 5 Minutes Casual Sexual Pleasure Can Destroy Your Eternity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Sexual Pleasure Becomes Poisonous by saxby(f): 9:47am On Aug 15, 2021
nice, thanks for the message

1 Like

Re: When Sexual Pleasure Becomes Poisonous by johnnywayne(m): 9:55am On Aug 15, 2021
More grace sir
Re: When Sexual Pleasure Becomes Poisonous by Paliowei: 9:55am On Aug 15, 2021
So what is the solution to konji?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Sexual Pleasure Becomes Poisonous by EmmaxKeys: 10:18am On Aug 15, 2021
AntiChristian:
Just as there are aids to trade in commerce, so also there are aids to trade in fornication!

Make ladies dey cover body! No dey show una shape!

Bravo. First time you would write something reasonable on a Christian thread.
Re: When Sexual Pleasure Becomes Poisonous by Ficeo(m): 10:21am On Aug 15, 2021
The devil is just using this sex as a tool to send people to hell. Your write up is wonderful but base on my past observation, its mostly believers that will read this and not mainly those who indulge in the evil act.
Re: When Sexual Pleasure Becomes Poisonous by REALretep(m): 10:32am On Aug 15, 2021
It's a free world las las

Onye na way ya
Re: When Sexual Pleasure Becomes Poisonous by Victerica(m): 10:34am On Aug 15, 2021
Fountainofyouth:
[s][/s]

It is only on nairaland that atheist will be having tremendous headache about religious people's matter especially Christians, the passionate way they be preaching against it, just to get more atheist in their coven as if it is a religion.

Religion will continue till the end of time, the earlier you accept this simple truth, the better. You come to a christian thread to condemn whatever is written without critical thinking, we will continue to condemn sins and most especially fornication and adultery because it is rampant today and it is commonly the fall of many men and women today, it has destroyed homes and the society, so many broken homes with damaged kids are being vomited into the society everyday causing different banes,

If you do not like the focus on illicit sex, create your own thread and preach on love, very simple.

Hell exists, and we will continue to threaten people with hell because it has to be feared, imagine burning for eternity without dying, that is how scary it is, even the book of revelation did not preach rapture, resurrection, mark of the beast, and hell fire with love, that is the scariest book in the bible.

How can you correct evil with love? It's just like seeing your child stealing then tell the child "don't steal again, I love you so much" will you be taken serious? If you threaten them with going to jail and all forms of repercussions, won't they sit up and never do it again?

Know when to condemn something pls.

" Don't steal again, I love you so much"... How does it sound to you.

Is it lovely to your soul?
Re: When Sexual Pleasure Becomes Poisonous by udoka55555: 11:15am On Aug 15, 2021
Fountainofyouth:
[s][/s]

It is only on nairaland that atheist will be having tremendous headache about religious people's matter especially Christians, the passionate way they be preaching against it, just to get more atheist in their coven as if it is a religion.

Religion will continue till the end of time, the earlier you accept this simple truth, the better. You come to a christian thread to condemn whatever is written without critical thinking, we will continue to condemn sins and most especially fornication and adultery because it is rampant today and it is commonly the fall of many men and women today, it has destroyed homes and the society, so many broken homes with damaged kids are being vomited into the society everyday causing different banes,

If you do not like the focus on illicit sex, create your own thread and preach on love, very simple.

Hell exists, and we will continue to threaten people with hell because it has to be feared, imagine burning for eternity without dying, that is how scary it is, even the book of revelation did not preach rapture, resurrection, mark of the beast, and hell fire with love, that is the scariest book in the bible.

How can you correct evil with love? It's just like seeing your child stealing then tell the child "don't steal again, I love you so much" will you be taken serious? If you threaten them with going to jail and all forms of repercussions, won't they sit up and never do it again?

You are comfortable preaching about hell.....

But when angry mobs set a thief on fire, people like you will still come and say they are wicked...

Is your god not going to do the same thing to sinners?
Re: When Sexual Pleasure Becomes Poisonous by alabo1: 11:16am On Aug 15, 2021
malvisguy212:
we have been hearing this lines from atheists for long, how has atheism better your life ? if your dad had not raise your in a godly way, what would've become of your life ? tell your kids God does not exist, and there is no absolute truth , and see how your kids will end up. China is not religious but they among the wicked . religion has cause harm ,so does politics, should we eliminate politics or find the right formula ?

The ignorance people like you display on this platform knows no bounds. China is not religious but is among the Wicked? Is she worse off than Nigeria which is more religious? Who has caused more wars and displacement in the 20th century China or America and her allies?

The Chinese are atheists yet they have a better work ethic than Nigerians and they are more law abiding. Morality and Religion are two separate things. You don't need religion to live a moral life.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Sexual Pleasure Becomes Poisonous by UDUJ(m): 11:24am On Aug 15, 2021
udoka55555:

Quality sex positions everyone is enjoying today

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: When Sexual Pleasure Becomes Poisonous by Wealthyking94(m): 11:29am On Aug 15, 2021
malvisguy212:
we have been hearing this lines from atheists for long, how has atheism better your life ? if your dad had not raise your in a godly way, what would've become of your life ? tell your kids God does not exist, and there is no absolute truth , and see how your kids will end up. China is not religious but they among the wicked . religion has cause harm ,so does politics, should we eliminate politics or find the right formula ?
What he said is completely right but mind you both, Christianity isn't a religion but one's personal relationship with God, emulating the virtues of Christ while He was on earth. Religion on the other hand is manmade; religion has no spirituality or Godliness in it, that's why it has only and will only bring division and strife among the nations of the earth. Thank you!

1 Like

Re: When Sexual Pleasure Becomes Poisonous by Pharovo(m): 11:37am On Aug 15, 2021
udoka55555:
Don't just get it all wrong.... I am not against religion...

We need it in the world to check and balance the ecosystem.....

But too much of it is not good..

Writing about sex all day as if it's the only sin in the world...

You all should be talking about love and humanity....

Love is what should be driving a religion...

Not condemning sinners everyday and threatening them with punishment and hell fire.....

Love will move you to try and make the lives of your fellow human better.....

As for sins, you can't stop it without love, you can't stop it by threatening humanity with hell, you can't stop it by preaching everyday...

You can only stop it by showing love and affection. And not being too judgemental as if you are a saint.

It's love we need and not all this condemnation from religious sycophants who think they are more holy than others.

Bravo... Watch how they will still counter this response with oblivious things. Live and let's live. One love

2 Likes

Re: When Sexual Pleasure Becomes Poisonous by selfmade22: 11:38am On Aug 15, 2021
I envy monkeys
Re: When Sexual Pleasure Becomes Poisonous by labelle123(f): 11:45am On Aug 15, 2021
God help us
Re: When Sexual Pleasure Becomes Poisonous by 99thEnemy(m): 11:53am On Aug 15, 2021
I choose my poison wisely grin

I love this poison grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: When Sexual Pleasure Becomes Poisonous by Austema(m): 12:23pm On Aug 15, 2021
Paliowei:
So what is the solution to konji?
The simplest way to overcome any addiction is to find another addiction.
Be addicted to God , grow your personal relationship with him through constant fellowahip, prayer, worship, beware of the kind of music you listen to, some music has the capacity to arose sexual urge in you.

Fasting will help alot, it will make you to subdue the power of the flesh and to be alive in your spirit man
Re: When Sexual Pleasure Becomes Poisonous by Austema(m): 12:26pm On Aug 15, 2021
God bless for this.

Dont mind those attacking the post, the truth is always bitter
Re: When Sexual Pleasure Becomes Poisonous by bergs2: 12:40pm On Aug 15, 2021
udoka55555:
Don't just get it all wrong.... I am not against religion...

We need it in the world to check and balance the ecosystem.....

But too much of it is not good..

Writing about sex all day as if it's the only sin in the world...

You all should be talking about love and humanity....

Love is what should be driving a religion...

Not condemning sinners everyday and threatening them with punishment and hell fire.....

Love will move you to try and make the lives of your fellow human better.....

As for sins, you can't stop it without love, you can't stop it by threatening humanity with hell, you can't stop it by preaching everyday...

You can only stop it by showing love and affection. And not being too judgemental as if you are a saint.

It's love we need and not all this condemnation from religious sycophants who think they are more holy than others.
i was following the arguement passionately; only to be hit by this line.

@ bolded
i love this line
#holy spirit inspired. God bless you bro

1 Like

Re: When Sexual Pleasure Becomes Poisonous by bergs2: 12:42pm On Aug 15, 2021
Fountainofyouth:
[s][/s]

bro sincerely, i do not think that guy is who you think. Pls read through and in between lines especially the former quote.
read prayerfully
Re: When Sexual Pleasure Becomes Poisonous by xproducer: 12:46pm On Aug 15, 2021
"Do not love the world or the things in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him. For all that is in the world—the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life—is not of the Father but is of the world. And the world is passing away, and the lust of it; but he who does the will of God abides forever." - 1 John 2:15-17

"Therefore, brethren, we are debtors—not to the flesh, to live according to the flesh. For if you live according to the flesh you will die; but if by the Spirit you put to death the deeds of the body, you will live." - Romans 8:12-13

Walking in the Spirit
"I say then: Walk in the Spirit, and you shall not fulfill the lust of the flesh. For the flesh lusts against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh; and these are contrary to one another, so that you do not do the things that you wish." - Galatians 5:16-17
Re: When Sexual Pleasure Becomes Poisonous by MrNipplesLover(m): 12:46pm On Aug 15, 2021
Thank you, Daddy.

❤❤❤❤
Re: When Sexual Pleasure Becomes Poisonous by judedwriter(m): 1:17pm On Aug 15, 2021
Fornication and adultery is like drinking 7 bottles of Fanta at one go...

It's very sweet, but the consequences are mind blowing.
Re: When Sexual Pleasure Becomes Poisonous by successsam121: 1:19pm On Aug 15, 2021
Op...God bless you
Re: When Sexual Pleasure Becomes Poisonous by naija4life247: 1:20pm On Aug 15, 2021
malvisguy212:

COZA Pastor Abiodun Gucci Fatoyinbo who has been sleeping with everything in skirt is a Christian ooo.

Catholic Priests that have been sleeping with young boys, girls and Nuns are Christians oooo.

I just say make I remind una ni.
Re: When Sexual Pleasure Becomes Poisonous by naija4life247: 1:24pm On Aug 15, 2021
malvisguy212:
so atheist invented phone ? what els did atheist invent ? let me guess, ignorance.

Without Atheist, you may not be alive because most of the drugs that kept you from dying from Malaria, Typhoid, e.t.c. were made by Atheist, but after getting well and being discharged from the hospital, you still go. and give money to your Pastor as Thanksgiving as if God spends money.

Mind you, I no be Atheist, I be Muslim. Sorry, Yoruba Muslim, I no be blood sucking Almajari.
Re: When Sexual Pleasure Becomes Poisonous by Miarose: 2:32pm On Aug 15, 2021
1 John 3:10
By this the children of God and the children of the devil are clearly identified: anyone who does not practice righteousness is not of God, nor is the one who does not love his brother.

Job 1:6
Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan also came among them.

Matthew 7:22-23
On judgment day many will say to me, ‘Lord! Lord! We prophesied in your name and cast out demons in your name and performed many miracles in your name.’
But I will reply, ‘I never knew you. Get away from me, you who break God’s laws.’

naija4life247:

COZA Pastor Abiodun Gucci Fatoyinbo who has been sleeping with everything in skirt is a Christian ooo.

Catholic Priests that have been sleeping with young boys, girls and Nuns are Christians oooo.

I just say make I remind una ni.
Re: When Sexual Pleasure Becomes Poisonous by Miarose: 2:40pm On Aug 15, 2021
You have a lot to learn.

This is just an introduction.

https://stfrancis.clas.asu.edu/article/roman-catholic-scientists
https://epicpew.com/11-amazing-catholic-scientists-you-should-know/

naija4life247:

Without Atheist, you may not be alive because most of the drugs that kept you from dying from Malaria, Typhoid, e.t.c. were made by Atheist, but after getting well and being discharged from the hospital, you still go. and give money to your Pastor as Thanksgiving as if God spends money.

Mind you, I no be Atheist, I be Muslim. Sorry, Yoruba Muslim, I no be blood sucking Almajari.
Re: When Sexual Pleasure Becomes Poisonous by Abyounghammed(m): 3:09pm On Aug 15, 2021
Hmm

Re: When Sexual Pleasure Becomes Poisonous by Hassanmaye(m): 3:20pm On Aug 15, 2021
udoka55555:

You are using your phone to type.....

This phone was not produced as a result of spending 7days in a week on vigil...

This is people's hardwork and research you are enjoying.....

And it's the same china that produced it.
Na juju they use

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Sexual Pleasure Becomes Poisonous by tonyshine01: 3:23pm On Aug 15, 2021
So you think innovations just come out of the blues?
It takes alot of separationand alone times and can'ttell what Edison or Tesla were doing during those alone time.
udoka55555:

You are using your phone to type.....

This phone was not produced as a result of spending 7days in a week on vigil...

This is people's hardwork and research you are enjoying.....

And it's the same china that produced it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Albert Einstein Letter Doubting God Auctioned For $2.89m / Is There Anything Like Sinful Haircut? / Lords Chosen Testimonies: Highway Robber Saved By God (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.