Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,154 members, 7,835,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Ahmad Amadi: Why I Converted To Christianity - Leader Of Muslims Against Terror - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ahmad Amadi: Why I Converted To Christianity - Leader Of Muslims Against Terror (38992 Views)

Masquerade Converts To Christianity And Becomes An Evangelist In 6 Months(photo) / Islamic Cleric Divorces Wife Who Converted To Christianity & Changed Name / Why I Converted To Islam After 20yrs Of Being A Committed Christian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmad Amadi: Why I Converted To Christianity - Leader Of Muslims Against Terror by Nobody: 3:23pm On Aug 15, 2021
He dodge bullet
Re: Ahmad Amadi: Why I Converted To Christianity - Leader Of Muslims Against Terror by wunmi590(m): 3:23pm On Aug 15, 2021
Re: Ahmad Amadi: Why I Converted To Christianity - Leader Of Muslims Against Terror by maestroferddi: 3:23pm On Aug 15, 2021
Nothing like Igbo Muslim....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ahmad Amadi: Why I Converted To Christianity - Leader Of Muslims Against Terror by Okortor: 3:23pm On Aug 15, 2021
Thank God for his life. Repent ya all for the coming of our Lord JESUS CHRIST is at hand.
God bless you all.
Re: Ahmad Amadi: Why I Converted To Christianity - Leader Of Muslims Against Terror by macho44(m): 3:23pm On Aug 15, 2021
Wisdomkosi:
Why I Converted to Christianity - ex Leader of Muslims Against Terror, Ahmad | #IgbereTV

https://igberetvnews.com/1397882/converted-christianity-ex-leader-muslims-terror-ahmad/

Looks like a Nollywood SCRIPTED CRAP to me grin grin grin

Tired Of Paying For Premium SEO & DIGITAL MARKETING Tools? Get Instant Access To Over 150+ Premium SEO & DIGITAL Marketing Tools For FREE Today @ FreeToolsHub
Re: Ahmad Amadi: Why I Converted To Christianity - Leader Of Muslims Against Terror by Lovelife2much: 3:23pm On Aug 15, 2021
Problem nor dey finish, Abeg check ✅ our my YouTube video �, you gonna like it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NY2qTqsoJWQ
Re: Ahmad Amadi: Why I Converted To Christianity - Leader Of Muslims Against Terror by sean079: 3:26pm On Aug 15, 2021
Me Apostate watch your back cos they are coming for your life. Izlam dont forgive backsliding
Re: Ahmad Amadi: Why I Converted To Christianity - Leader Of Muslims Against Terror by RexTramadol1: 3:26pm On Aug 15, 2021
Toh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ahmad Amadi: Why I Converted To Christianity - Leader Of Muslims Against Terror by patani(m): 3:28pm On Aug 15, 2021
IJOBA11:
IT SEEMS YOU DIDN’T READ THIS PART

’ I bear witness that there is no other god but God and Jesus Christ (PBUH) is the servant of God; And Jesus replied, ‘’ The most important commandment is this; ‘’Hear, O Israel the lord our God is the one and only Lord

If oneness of God is your conviction, there are Christian sects who also belive thesame... The core of Christianity is acceptance that Jesus sis a son of God, he died and rose again and that he is now at the right hand side of God.... My own issue is the fact that there was no single person who prophesied about Mohamed (none) but he came and changed Bible narrative to suit himself n his follower while forming a religion which is today terrorizing the world

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmad Amadi: Why I Converted To Christianity - Leader Of Muslims Against Terror by illicit(m): 3:34pm On Aug 15, 2021
Seems like a mentally deranged man tho....
Re: Ahmad Amadi: Why I Converted To Christianity - Leader Of Muslims Against Terror by Ahmed4002(m): 3:34pm On Aug 15, 2021
BirtherOfKings:

Wats pbuh

Peace be upon him
Re: Ahmad Amadi: Why I Converted To Christianity - Leader Of Muslims Against Terror by tenpipsperday: 3:35pm On Aug 15, 2021
alanto:
I see a confused man

I see a saved soul rather.

1 Like

Re: Ahmad Amadi: Why I Converted To Christianity - Leader Of Muslims Against Terror by OLULAW: 3:37pm On Aug 15, 2021
Confused dot com.
Re: Ahmad Amadi: Why I Converted To Christianity - Leader Of Muslims Against Terror by sckulboy: 3:39pm On Aug 15, 2021
Read through very well,you will realize this man is going back to the old testament way....
Re: Ahmad Amadi: Why I Converted To Christianity - Leader Of Muslims Against Terror by Flamees(m): 3:40pm On Aug 15, 2021
goodmorning40:
Welcome to freedom

Islam, Muslim or whatever they call it is actually living in bondage
And Living in terror

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ahmad Amadi: Why I Converted To Christianity - Leader Of Muslims Against Terror by ictplotter(m): 3:40pm On Aug 15, 2021
Read the post pls before comment. This man just want to trending.
Re: Ahmad Amadi: Why I Converted To Christianity - Leader Of Muslims Against Terror by ictplotter(m): 3:41pm On Aug 15, 2021
tenpipsperday:

I see a saved soul rather.
So unfortunately u didn't read the post.
Re: Ahmad Amadi: Why I Converted To Christianity - Leader Of Muslims Against Terror by Tabletuner(m): 3:41pm On Aug 15, 2021
Fahdiga:
He has seen the light. Only punks slams their heads while throwing bombs and beheading people

What light did he see?

The story looks bizarre to me because he didn't have an encounter with God but some strange beings
Re: Ahmad Amadi: Why I Converted To Christianity - Leader Of Muslims Against Terror by richmanrichard: 3:42pm On Aug 15, 2021
Mossadd:
I will rather change to if priest or atheist than to become a Christian,Christianity is full of lies,myth and fake miracle to decieve thier gullible followers and anybody that can think on his own should not bother to decamp to that fake miracle party
i wud rather bcome a pagan than to bcome a muslim/terroris

1 Like

Re: Ahmad Amadi: Why I Converted To Christianity - Leader Of Muslims Against Terror by Awoleesu(m): 3:42pm On Aug 15, 2021
BirtherOfKings:

Hahahaha not a birth bet but an assurance
U will become a Christian before the end of this year 2021.. u will go further to declare it here on nairaland
Re: Ahmad Amadi: Why I Converted To Christianity - Leader Of Muslims Against Terror by EBEk101(m): 3:44pm On Aug 15, 2021
Thought it would be someone from Kano
Re: Ahmad Amadi: Why I Converted To Christianity - Leader Of Muslims Against Terror by Microwhy: 3:45pm On Aug 15, 2021
Rubbish....
A leopard
Re: Ahmad Amadi: Why I Converted To Christianity - Leader Of Muslims Against Terror by izunned: 3:46pm On Aug 15, 2021
Mossadd:
I will rather change to if priest or atheist than to become a Christian,Christianity is full of lies,myth and fake miracle to decieve thier gullible followers and anybody that can think on his own should not bother to decamp to that fake miracle party

My dear, the way they decieve in every other sectors of life also. Having fake Christians and pastors doesn't make Christianity fake. Bible said that many will come in Jesus name and deceive many. After accepting Jesus to become a Christian, you still have to be wise just the way you Are wise with other dealings of life. But I tell you, any so called Christian that is deceiving others, the love of Christ is not in Him/Her. The person will end in hell fire. God bless you as you understand.
Re: Ahmad Amadi: Why I Converted To Christianity - Leader Of Muslims Against Terror by ThickSharon123(f): 3:46pm On Aug 15, 2021
I am the God of Muhammad
Re: Ahmad Amadi: Why I Converted To Christianity - Leader Of Muslims Against Terror by Tabletuner(m): 3:47pm On Aug 15, 2021
Snitch24:
Offering money don enter baba eye grin

If you know you you know

1 Like

Re: Ahmad Amadi: Why I Converted To Christianity - Leader Of Muslims Against Terror by tenpipsperday: 3:47pm On Aug 15, 2021
ictplotter:

So unfortunately u didn't read the post.

I did, No matter what, he was saved from, be it confusion or whatever.
Re: Ahmad Amadi: Why I Converted To Christianity - Leader Of Muslims Against Terror by Nobody: 3:48pm On Aug 15, 2021
ictplotter:
Read the post pls before comment. This man just want to trending.
Seriously,
He has psychosis. But people can't read between the lines
Re: Ahmad Amadi: Why I Converted To Christianity - Leader Of Muslims Against Terror by ArchAngelos999: 3:50pm On Aug 15, 2021
It is either you didn't read the post or you did but don't understand Christianity

Fahdiga:
He has seen the light. Only punks slams their heads while throwing bombs and beheading people

1 Like

Re: Ahmad Amadi: Why I Converted To Christianity - Leader Of Muslims Against Terror by Awoleesu(m): 3:52pm On Aug 15, 2021
Incoherent...

He sounds more like a mental case than a convert!

Why mixing up islamic creed with the Christian belief?

Why reduce the Christhood to a servant of God?

And all those phrases about "Queen of Heaven... Evil Alters (sic)... gods of igbere and the option between igbere shrine priest and the Bible!" They don't add up!

He should be taken for psychiatric examination please...

And, I think that Pastor who anointed him was rather too quick in his action... Talk of zeal without knowledge; hasty and missing the way! (Proverbs 19:2)

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ahmad Amadi: Why I Converted To Christianity - Leader Of Muslims Against Terror by xproducer: 3:52pm On Aug 15, 2021
"Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me." - John 14:6

"Nor is there salvation in any other, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved.” - Acts 4:12

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Lord's Chosen Storm Gambia, Many Muslims Converted (Photos) / Bishop Obinim Sacks All His Pastors After Betrayal / Osinachi Nwachukwu’s Husband, Peter, Made Her Kids Hit Her — Reporter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.