Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,198 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Ahmad Amadi: Why I Converted To Christianity - Leader Of Muslims Against Terror - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ahmad Amadi: Why I Converted To Christianity - Leader Of Muslims Against Terror (39001 Views)

Masquerade Converts To Christianity And Becomes An Evangelist In 6 Months(photo) / Islamic Cleric Divorces Wife Who Converted To Christianity & Changed Name / Why I Converted To Islam After 20yrs Of Being A Committed Christian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmad Amadi: Why I Converted To Christianity - Leader Of Muslims Against Terror by abuhari: 9:26pm On Aug 15, 2021
Confused human, soon we may hear his true reasons, possibly because of funds, I think his an Igbo guy.
Re: Ahmad Amadi: Why I Converted To Christianity - Leader Of Muslims Against Terror by YoungRay007: 10:07pm On Aug 15, 2021
Efulefu
Re: Ahmad Amadi: Why I Converted To Christianity - Leader Of Muslims Against Terror by 1Dray(m): 10:09pm On Aug 15, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Lol

This sounds Akwaibom.

Says a renowned muslima
Re: Ahmad Amadi: Why I Converted To Christianity - Leader Of Muslims Against Terror by 1Dray(m): 10:10pm On Aug 15, 2021
Mossadd:
I will rather change to if priest or atheist than to become a Christian,Christianity is full of lies,myth and fake miracle to decieve thier gullible followers and anybody that can think on his own should not bother to decamp to that fake miracle party

And muslima?
Re: Ahmad Amadi: Why I Converted To Christianity - Leader Of Muslims Against Terror by Tobianojoel(m): 11:28pm On Aug 15, 2021
IJOBA11:
DID YOU READ WHERE HE TESTIFIED THAT THERE IS NO god BUT ALMIGHTY GOD AND CHRIST (PBUH) IS HIS MESSENGER

Shut up! Don't say what you don't know. Make your research on 'Trinity' then you will know.
Re: Ahmad Amadi: Why I Converted To Christianity - Leader Of Muslims Against Terror by fof1: 11:37pm On Aug 15, 2021
Wisdomkosi:
Why I Converted to Christianity - ex Leader of Muslims Against Terror, Ahmad | #IgbereTV

https://igberetvnews.com/1397882/converted-christianity-ex-leader-muslims-terror-ahmad/

Confused Human beings Chasing Clouds...Genuine Conversion only Panacea to avoid HELLFIRE
Re: Ahmad Amadi: Why I Converted To Christianity - Leader Of Muslims Against Terror by mrkings84(m): 3:04am On Aug 16, 2021
BirtherOfKings:

Hahahaha not a birth but an assurance
U will become a Christian before the end of this year 2021.. u will go further to declare it here on nairaland

Thank you for wishing him well....
AMEN TO YOUR PRAYER FOR HIM!!
Re: Ahmad Amadi: Why I Converted To Christianity - Leader Of Muslims Against Terror by CanadaCars(m): 5:19am On Aug 16, 2021
Mossadd:
I will rather change to if priest or atheist than to become a Christian,Christianity is full of lies,myth and fake miracle to decieve thier gullible followers and anybody that can think on his own should not bother to decamp to that fake miracle party

One is not a Christian because he/she claim to be a Christian,
Re: Ahmad Amadi: Why I Converted To Christianity - Leader Of Muslims Against Terror by Madas1986(m): 6:07am On Aug 16, 2021
ThickSharon123:

Muhammad worships me and all Muslims worships me, and the black box in Mecca is nothing. The real God is I Am.
I should have know better so nah Ashewo I dey follow accuse with person wey no get shame
Re: Ahmad Amadi: Why I Converted To Christianity - Leader Of Muslims Against Terror by habymi: 9:08am On Aug 16, 2021
This man is really confused...

Congratulations anyways
Re: Ahmad Amadi: Why I Converted To Christianity - Leader Of Muslims Against Terror by ThickSharon123(f): 2:51pm On Aug 16, 2021
Madas1986:
I should have know better so nah Ashewo I dey follow accuse with person wey no get shame

Did I tell you to follow me. What are you saying. I'm just telling you my real identity. I am God, dear. I am Allah.

If it doesn't sit right with you, you can unfollow me as you wish.
Re: Ahmad Amadi: Why I Converted To Christianity - Leader Of Muslims Against Terror by FarmTech(m): 8:18pm On Aug 16, 2021
Righteousness2:
Praise GOD! Praise GOD! Praise GOD!

Brothers/Sister,
Religion cannot Save us,
Arguments cannot Save us,
There is no other means by which Mankind can be Saved Except through JESUS Christ.

A Genuie relationship with JESUS Christ is our Only means of Salvation. If Going to Heaven is your Desire, you Must Have a Relationship with JESUS Christ
May be u didn't read it well oo. See this part below:
"that I should go and announced to 13 villages in Igbere that I have come to serve the shrines and I refused. The spirit gave me another choice to choose between the ‘’shrines’’ or Bible (James 2: 19).

That was how i choose the bible to preach the word of God and other conditions was given to me within 16 days to make the announcement that, I’m no longer a Muslim, and now a Christian. I was now asking to go back to the world after 2 days I died in my room. That was how I return to Christianity again to deliver the true message of God to all Christian."
It is this type that will wreck havoc in Christianity. A generation of poisonous Christians may be loading.
Re: Ahmad Amadi: Why I Converted To Christianity - Leader Of Muslims Against Terror by FarmTech(m): 8:18pm On Aug 16, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
brother this don't look like lights ooooo.

It looks like ancestors calling him to their service.
I think so too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Lord's Chosen Storm Gambia, Many Muslims Converted (Photos) / Bishop Obinim Sacks All His Pastors After Betrayal / Osinachi Nwachukwu’s Husband, Peter, Made Her Kids Hit Her — Reporter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.