Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,303 members, 7,836,315 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Yahaya Nuhu Aliyu Beaten To Death By Teacher At FGC Kwali - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Yahaya Nuhu Aliyu Beaten To Death By Teacher At FGC Kwali (49886 Views)

FG Confirms Closure Of FGC, Kwali, Security Beef-Up In Unity Colleges / FGC Kwali Directs Parents To Evacuate Wards Over Fear Of Terror Attack / Kelvin Ogheneogaga: Student Flogged To Death By Teacher, Ekiugbo Grammar School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahaya Nuhu Aliyu Beaten To Death By Teacher At FGC Kwali by Metobime(m): 3:11pm On Aug 15, 2021
Too bad
Re: Yahaya Nuhu Aliyu Beaten To Death By Teacher At FGC Kwali by omoyeni37: 3:11pm On Aug 15, 2021
The werey teacher don buy market
Re: Yahaya Nuhu Aliyu Beaten To Death By Teacher At FGC Kwali by bergs2: 3:12pm On Aug 15, 2021
Andyvilly:
Ftc again, really jobless today. Schools should engage teachers on a special training programme,bits not easy being a teacher.
being a teacher is..........
but the huge task is being a good teacher

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Nuhu Aliyu Beaten To Death By Teacher At FGC Kwali by Angelfrost(m): 3:13pm On Aug 15, 2021
I really don't get what's happening across this nation... Any small thing, Dem go just off person.
Re: Yahaya Nuhu Aliyu Beaten To Death By Teacher At FGC Kwali by Sazzay(m): 3:13pm On Aug 15, 2021
1Davaca:
2[ODD]+ KICKOFF TONIGHT ;

STAKE #50,000 AND WIN #116,000
STAKE #100,000 AND WIN #232,000

PAYMENT AFTER WINNING;

WHATS-AP;
0 8 1 2 2 7 2 1 8 1 1

Sure cutting

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Nuhu Aliyu Beaten To Death By Teacher At FGC Kwali by Pumpumking: 3:13pm On Aug 15, 2021
symbianDON:
I came across this on Facebook and feel I should share; if true, justice must be served!

Source: https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10225006814293519&id=1111933828&_rdc=1&_rdr

angry
Re: Yahaya Nuhu Aliyu Beaten To Death By Teacher At FGC Kwali by Chizillar1(m): 3:13pm On Aug 15, 2021
Justice must be served. Condolences to the family over this.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Nuhu Aliyu Beaten To Death By Teacher At FGC Kwali by tamdun: 3:13pm On Aug 15, 2021
I see hate, the teacher hate that boy
Re: Yahaya Nuhu Aliyu Beaten To Death By Teacher At FGC Kwali by Nobody: 3:13pm On Aug 15, 2021
LadyExcellency:
The teacher is not the reason for his death.

Autopsy is required.

If the family of the deceased is willing, that is a good idea.

Especially if the case becomes a legal case.
Re: Yahaya Nuhu Aliyu Beaten To Death By Teacher At FGC Kwali by bitrusnathan396(m): 3:14pm On Aug 15, 2021
RIP
Re: Yahaya Nuhu Aliyu Beaten To Death By Teacher At FGC Kwali by cooooooks(m): 3:14pm On Aug 15, 2021
If someone tells you thunder for you now you go vex.

This is illegal infringes on the rights of the child, is assault, etc.

Andyvilly:
Ftc again, really jobless today. Schools should engage teachers on a special training programme,bits not easy being a teacher.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Nuhu Aliyu Beaten To Death By Teacher At FGC Kwali by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 15, 2021
Wicked teacher.
Why would she beat him on the head, and with a bucket handle?

Teachers need to know that they can't be venting their frustration on the students. No be the students cause their problem nah.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Nuhu Aliyu Beaten To Death By Teacher At FGC Kwali by Gunayo(m): 3:14pm On Aug 15, 2021
If the news is true, the teacher must be brought to book. Justice for the late young lad. Corporal punishment should not be encouraged in Schools.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Nuhu Aliyu Beaten To Death By Teacher At FGC Kwali by gosmoney(m): 3:14pm On Aug 15, 2021
D story seems not to be truth d way u said it

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Nuhu Aliyu Beaten To Death By Teacher At FGC Kwali by Elzazzi: 3:15pm On Aug 15, 2021
Nawaooo
Re: Yahaya Nuhu Aliyu Beaten To Death By Teacher At FGC Kwali by shadybonne(m): 3:15pm On Aug 15, 2021
Re: Yahaya Nuhu Aliyu Beaten To Death By Teacher At FGC Kwali by Muhylonaire007: 3:17pm On Aug 15, 2021
Teacher isonu
Re: Yahaya Nuhu Aliyu Beaten To Death By Teacher At FGC Kwali by Nobody: 3:19pm On Aug 15, 2021
Andyvilly:

The boredom is on another level.
I'm tired already.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Nuhu Aliyu Beaten To Death By Teacher At FGC Kwali by Frales6(f): 3:19pm On Aug 15, 2021
hiaaaaaa. some people wicked naturally
Re: Yahaya Nuhu Aliyu Beaten To Death By Teacher At FGC Kwali by Tapout(m): 3:19pm On Aug 15, 2021
I'm not surprised it's an FGC. This is One major reason I hate boarding houses, especially Federal Government Colleges. That kid was sick and no proper medical attention was given to him. That's how I almost died many years back in one of the federal colleges due to malaria before my parents withdrew me. And from the start I was crying I didn't want to attend the school oh, my mum thought it was kid's stuff. Senior students dey show junior students shege for that place, teachers dey fear the senior students join. Very lawless and barbaric environment. If you must send your child to a boarding house, then let it be a private school please or paramilitary (Airforce, navy etc) stay away from government colleges please!!

5 Likes

Re: Yahaya Nuhu Aliyu Beaten To Death By Teacher At FGC Kwali by TheGreatIYANU: 3:20pm On Aug 15, 2021
LadyExcellency:

Autopsy is required.

I'm 100% you will not open your filthy mouth to spew this asinine absurdity if this was your son.

I'm 100% you have no children.

I'm 100% you're not female, but if you are... don't think of marriage or bearing children yet until your twisted mentality is corrected.

NB, the above positions are predicated on the assumption that you are not the teacher in question or her relation.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Nuhu Aliyu Beaten To Death By Teacher At FGC Kwali by Mayng01(m): 3:21pm On Aug 15, 2021
Now he’s in trouble
Re: Yahaya Nuhu Aliyu Beaten To Death By Teacher At FGC Kwali by Nobody: 3:21pm On Aug 15, 2021
God help me, this coming session, I'll not beat any pupil in Jesus name.

Anyone that doesn't do his or her assignments, I'll peacefully close the book and give it back. In Jesus name.
Amen.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Nuhu Aliyu Beaten To Death By Teacher At FGC Kwali by ylaa(f): 3:23pm On Aug 15, 2021
Na wa for the narrator
Him drink ogogoro b4 talking?
All these aboki na to kill dem Sabi
Common narration e dey sound like mumu, anyway.........

quote author=Sabudeluiz post=104818777]Climbing mountain of Death Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxZctVRbYkA[/quote]
Re: Yahaya Nuhu Aliyu Beaten To Death By Teacher At FGC Kwali by Yhemzie(m): 3:23pm On Aug 15, 2021
Teachers, please no condition should make you beat any learner. If you give assignment, dem no do am, free them, dem score zero for exam, free them, you give instructions, dem no obey, free them, at least nobody go arrest you for freeing them. But if you beat to death, nah jail dey knock be that ooo.

2 Likes

Re: Yahaya Nuhu Aliyu Beaten To Death By Teacher At FGC Kwali by BadNews: 3:25pm On Aug 15, 2021
Another Bad News Again
Re: Yahaya Nuhu Aliyu Beaten To Death By Teacher At FGC Kwali by macho44(m): 3:26pm On Aug 15, 2021
symbianDON:
I came across this on Facebook and feel I should share; if true, justice must be served!

Source: https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10225006814293519&id=1111933828&_rdc=1&_rdr

Devils in human form angry angry.
That Teacher Mrs Gibson or whatever nomenclature she is addressed with deserves a place in HELL.

Tired Of Paying For Premium SEO & DIGITAL MARKETING Tools? Get Instant Access To Over 150+ Premium SEO & DIGITAL Marketing Tools For FREE Today @ FreeToolsHub

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Nuhu Aliyu Beaten To Death By Teacher At FGC Kwali by MALAGI6210: 3:26pm On Aug 15, 2021
RIP boy ur justis is indeed the hard one in this part of the world but ur Creator will make ur murdered face the justis sooner or later
Re: Yahaya Nuhu Aliyu Beaten To Death By Teacher At FGC Kwali by dankorode(m): 3:27pm On Aug 15, 2021
LadyExcellency:

Autopsy is required.
thanks for your understanding jare,some just like to dey talk anyhow

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Nuhu Aliyu Beaten To Death By Teacher At FGC Kwali by dankorode(m): 3:29pm On Aug 15, 2021
tamdun:
I see hate, the teacher hate that boy
na lie
Re: Yahaya Nuhu Aliyu Beaten To Death By Teacher At FGC Kwali by 9jaRealist: 3:31pm On Aug 15, 2021
symbianDON:

BARBARIC ZOO…
Rest in peace Kid!

>

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sex For Grades: UNILAG "Cold Room" Shut Down By School Management / Ahmadu Bello University Online MBA; A Mistake I Wish I Never Made / Chris Oyakhilome Builds Faculty Of Engineering - Benson Idahosa University (Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.