Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,167 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:41 AM

God Saved Me By His Mighty Hands. Akwa Ibom Daughter That Survived NYSC Katsina - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / God Saved Me By His Mighty Hands. Akwa Ibom Daughter That Survived NYSC Katsina (982 Views)

Female Corper Without Hands Shows Off Her NYSC Discharged Certificate / Katsina Corpers Dancing At NYSC Mani Camp 2018 (Photos) / Corper Brutalized By The Police In Katsina, His Pastor Flogged (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Saved Me By His Mighty Hands. Akwa Ibom Daughter That Survived NYSC Katsina by Richyumoren(m): 1:50pm On Aug 15, 2021
Let's celebrate our very own Ms. Christiana Usoro.

She is the Akwa Ibom daughter that survived NYSC Katsina Accident.

She shamed Satan today with the words of testimony.

To God be the glory.

Re: God Saved Me By His Mighty Hands. Akwa Ibom Daughter That Survived NYSC Katsina by TarOrfeeek: 1:55pm On Aug 15, 2021
Praise God for yourself.

But this testimony will remain a reminder of the painful loss to those families who lost precious loved ones.

But still, we cannot dictate when you can give your testimony.

In all things may God be praised, and may TFU FG of Nigeria.
Re: God Saved Me By His Mighty Hands. Akwa Ibom Daughter That Survived NYSC Katsina by daddytime(m): 2:20pm On Aug 15, 2021
Nonsense.

And the unlucky ones who lost their lives in the same accident were too sinful to be saved by God's mighty hands..abi?

We need to learn to be more sensitive to our neighbours and fellow humans feelings.

2 Likes

Re: God Saved Me By His Mighty Hands. Akwa Ibom Daughter That Survived NYSC Katsina by KaideeGee(m): 2:50pm On Aug 15, 2021
I really don't see the need of attacking any one.
The girl is just expressing her gratitude to GOD for HIS protection, why exactly is it paining you pple?
angry angry angry
Re: God Saved Me By His Mighty Hands. Akwa Ibom Daughter That Survived NYSC Katsina by Kimjongun: 7:42pm On Aug 15, 2021
Ignorant people

1 Like

Re: God Saved Me By His Mighty Hands. Akwa Ibom Daughter That Survived NYSC Katsina by Richyumoren(m): 11:22pm On Aug 15, 2021
The world is a confused place. You do good you are crucify you do bad you are in hell. God will help us. Imagine. Hmmmm

(1) (Reply)

“lover Boy” Corps Member Stabbed By Girlfriend. / Unilag Notice On 2014 Nysc Batch ‘a’ Mobilization Exercise Unilag Notice On 2014 / Hurray!!! NYSC Registeration Begins Today!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.