Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,290 members, 7,822,438 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Heatwave HELL In Europe As 'lucifer' Heat Dome Sweeps Continent(Pics, Video) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Heatwave HELL In Europe As 'lucifer' Heat Dome Sweeps Continent(Pics, Video) (58813 Views)

Putin Tells West 'go To Hell' In The Wake Of Nuclear Weapons Transfer To Belarus / More Than A Billion Seashore Animals Cooked To Death In Canada Heatwave(pic) / Bears Cool Off From The California Heatwave In A Backyard Pool.( Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heatwave HELL In Europe As 'lucifer' Heat Dome Sweeps Continent(Pics, Video) by Vinnie2000(m): 10:32pm On Aug 15, 2021
77star:

Let's meet at lekki phase1

I'll take u out and treat u well

u choose dat and time

Deal?

Fast man!
If she chop ur Money, Run!!
Nor Cry oo! sad
Re: Heatwave HELL In Europe As 'lucifer' Heat Dome Sweeps Continent(Pics, Video) by MufasaLion: 10:33pm On Aug 15, 2021
skywalker240:

What he means actually is

Sorry bitch the lie didn't ring a bell

That's what he is trying to tell the virgin girl

LMAO
Hilarious!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Heatwave HELL In Europe As 'lucifer' Heat Dome Sweeps Continent(Pics, Video) by guy222: 10:34pm On Aug 15, 2021
Candidlady:
Could the world truly be coming to an end

I don't wanna die a Virgin
abeg shift comot for road make person pass jhor,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Heatwave HELL In Europe As 'lucifer' Heat Dome Sweeps Continent(Pics, Video) by mountmoriah(m): 10:35pm On Aug 15, 2021
mbahdi:
Finally the end is here
D worst side of rapture is dat only d rapturables will hear d trumpet.you will only wake up to see dat those u sees before are no more.many tink it will sound like a car horn.no.its a silent calling.be prepared
but he is correct the bible predicted all this 2, 000 years ago, and it is happening before our eyes, we are still battling coronavirus up till now, this man is a doing a good job that should be commended, this how the disciples of Jesus Christ too were preaching the gospel and they got killed for nothing, this man is doing this without be paid, if is here posting nudes pictures you will love it I guess, but this one you hate, think in your inner mind, do you think this guy deserve this your reply.

2 Likes

Re: Heatwave HELL In Europe As 'lucifer' Heat Dome Sweeps Continent(Pics, Video) by 77star: 10:36pm On Aug 15, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Fast man!
If she chop ur Money, Run!!
Nor Cry oo! sad
\
Alright buddy

Cry?

av seen a lot

and I'm not easily moved nowadays smiley
Re: Heatwave HELL In Europe As 'lucifer' Heat Dome Sweeps Continent(Pics, Video) by Bifwoli: 10:36pm On Aug 15, 2021
NOGRUDGES:
Normal temperature for Maiduguri and zamfara, wild fire na every year w dey happen
And yet i've seen videos of East African YouTubers and some visiting West Africans crying that it is too cold in Ethiopia and Kenya this past July.
Re: Heatwave HELL In Europe As 'lucifer' Heat Dome Sweeps Continent(Pics, Video) by Es350: 10:37pm On Aug 15, 2021
[s]
realray:

oga keep quiet leave righteousness alone he's saying the truth, if you like believe if you like don't the truth remains and nothing can change it because God's word is settled for ever and ever so my brother we should be asking God for mercy and accept JESUS CHRIST as our Lord and Savior with sufficient Grace to make it to heaven cos the world is ending!!! .... JESUS CHRIST IS COMING SO SOON!!!! AMEN
[/s]
I've been hearing this since I was born and I will most likely hear it till I go 6ft underground.

I don't give a flying Bleep about your belief.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Heatwave HELL In Europe As 'lucifer' Heat Dome Sweeps Continent(Pics, Video) by SonofGod231: 10:37pm On Aug 15, 2021
Candidlady:

Dem dey talk of Erayo! Erayo!!Erayo!!! And Instead of you to think of how we will all make Heaven,you are talking of your virginity.Nonsense.
Re: Heatwave HELL In Europe As 'lucifer' Heat Dome Sweeps Continent(Pics, Video) by Dagger111(m): 10:43pm On Aug 15, 2021
Candidlady:

Let me dislodge the hymen pls.
Re: Heatwave HELL In Europe As 'lucifer' Heat Dome Sweeps Continent(Pics, Video) by Proudlysalga: 10:43pm On Aug 15, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Kai..
U nor dey Waste time for dis kind news.. cheesy
It is Like it sweetens your Body oo.. sad cheesy grin

Blends perfectly with your EndTime Yarns
na him post am na, na him other moniker be dat. I no knw why him de always take delight 4 dis type of news.
Re: Heatwave HELL In Europe As 'lucifer' Heat Dome Sweeps Continent(Pics, Video) by seyz91(m): 10:48pm On Aug 15, 2021
cheesy
obiekunie01:

don't worry dear you wont be the first to die a virgin.

My grandmother also died a virgin.
Re: Heatwave HELL In Europe As 'lucifer' Heat Dome Sweeps Continent(Pics, Video) by Flows001(m): 10:48pm On Aug 15, 2021
Candidlady:

Lol... You're very funny oo grin
Re: Heatwave HELL In Europe As 'lucifer' Heat Dome Sweeps Continent(Pics, Video) by Sluacoast(m): 10:49pm On Aug 15, 2021
SonofGod231:

Dem dey talk of Erayo! Erayo!!Erayo!!! And Instead of you to think of how we will all make Heaven,you are talking of your virginity.Nonsense.
Haha, allow that lady to cry o. Her friends could have been gisting her about sex and how sweet sex is and she's still patiently waiting for the right man to dislodge her hymen lol
Re: Heatwave HELL In Europe As 'lucifer' Heat Dome Sweeps Continent(Pics, Video) by sagsi01: 10:49pm On Aug 15, 2021
Precise Life prediction , counseling with Astrology.

Re: Heatwave HELL In Europe As 'lucifer' Heat Dome Sweeps Continent(Pics, Video) by McStoic(m): 10:54pm On Aug 15, 2021
DrBrainstorm:
grin

May God have mercy on you
Re: Heatwave HELL In Europe As 'lucifer' Heat Dome Sweeps Continent(Pics, Video) by tafat: 10:55pm On Aug 15, 2021
no be small thing, things dey happen sha
Re: Heatwave HELL In Europe As 'lucifer' Heat Dome Sweeps Continent(Pics, Video) by Ultimus: 10:56pm On Aug 15, 2021
Righteousness2:
The World is rattled, ravaged and Mesemerized by Everything JESUS Christ said will Precede His Coming.
Earthquakes, Famine, Pestilences, Wars, etc are rattling the world like never before.

My Admonishment to all is this,
If you Value your Soul in Eternity, it is in your Best Interest to Live Ready because, JESUS IS Coming..

He needs flash floods and heat waves to announce his coming? And that is okay by you? You people sef. You believe in very dangerous things, if you had been swept by flood, you won't be here to type this.

3 Likes

Re: Heatwave HELL In Europe As 'lucifer' Heat Dome Sweeps Continent(Pics, Video) by Snitch24(m): 10:56pm On Aug 15, 2021
Candidlady:

Global warming
gay !!!
Re: Heatwave HELL In Europe As 'lucifer' Heat Dome Sweeps Continent(Pics, Video) by SonofGod231: 10:57pm On Aug 15, 2021
Sluacoast:

Haha, allow that lady to cry o. Her friends could have been gisting her about sex and how sweet sex is and she's still patiently waiting for the right man to dislodge her hymen lol
Jesus is her bridegroom.She should think of Heaven.
"To live is Christ,To die is gain".
Re: Heatwave HELL In Europe As 'lucifer' Heat Dome Sweeps Continent(Pics, Video) by trumpcoat(m): 11:03pm On Aug 15, 2021
Oh my God
Re: Heatwave HELL In Europe As 'lucifer' Heat Dome Sweeps Continent(Pics, Video) by extol1(m): 11:03pm On Aug 15, 2021
Emu4life:
Shey these Dumb Asses said Hell does not Existgrin God is just simulating Hell for them.. If they ain't complaining then why are you crying more than the bereaved? Or you'd prefer they wear Bikinis and G-string about like your folks do to church to seduce pastors and for advertisement
why are taking things personal and bitter. life is too short
Re: Heatwave HELL In Europe As 'lucifer' Heat Dome Sweeps Continent(Pics, Video) by Houston17(m): 11:04pm On Aug 15, 2021
IPIGSRSHALLOW:

Jesus coming ko cumming ni. He's been cumming for more than 2000 years. Yeah keep waiting, he's dead and he ain't cumming back.
Always posting rubbish trash all over the place.
Creating posts with natural disasters just to post his daily trash.

Hmmm sometimes the space in between God gives is to give us enough time to turn from our ways back to Him. Nevertheless, a time will come when He that shall come shall come and no longer tarry.

The days of Noah is an example and just so you know, the time frame between when God asked Noah to build the ark whilst telling the people about the impending doom and when it finally happened was a hundred and twenty years.

So bro, you need to turn back to your creator and JESUS is the only WAY through which that can happen.

Stay blessed.

3 Likes

Re: Heatwave HELL In Europe As 'lucifer' Heat Dome Sweeps Continent(Pics, Video) by fullblast(m): 11:05pm On Aug 15, 2021
Candidlady:

I know your type... always shifting the goal post. E dey your body
Re: Heatwave HELL In Europe As 'lucifer' Heat Dome Sweeps Continent(Pics, Video) by Jazzman01: 11:07pm On Aug 15, 2021
NOGRUDGES:

Very correct, but the covering is to protect the sensory organs from insects and dust.

Wrong, it has nothing to do with dusts or insects. It is Religion.
Re: Heatwave HELL In Europe As 'lucifer' Heat Dome Sweeps Continent(Pics, Video) by IPIGSRSHALLOW: 11:16pm On Aug 15, 2021
[s]
Houston17:

Hmmm sometimes the space in between God gives is to give us enough time to turn from our ways back to Him. Nevertheless, a time will come when He that shall come shall come and no longer tarry.

The days of Noah is an example and just so you know, the time frame between when God asked Noah to build the ark whilst telling the people about the impending doom and when it finally happened was a hundred and twenty years.

So bro, you need to turn back to your creator and JESUS is the only WAY through which that can happen.

Stay blessed.
[/s]

I was created by God not jesus. Jesus was just a man like you and died thousands of years ago.
Pls go to bed, you are preaching to the wrong person. Pls try and find someone that will buy what you are selling, not me.
Thanks
Re: Heatwave HELL In Europe As 'lucifer' Heat Dome Sweeps Continent(Pics, Video) by ViktorCash: 11:25pm On Aug 15, 2021
World go soon end oh shocked
Re: Heatwave HELL In Europe As 'lucifer' Heat Dome Sweeps Continent(Pics, Video) by TheVinx1: 11:26pm On Aug 15, 2021
Candidlady:

Did you think this is funny kid
Re: Heatwave HELL In Europe As 'lucifer' Heat Dome Sweeps Continent(Pics, Video) by TheVinx1: 11:30pm On Aug 15, 2021
Es350:
[s][/s]
I've been hearing this since I was born and I will most likely hear it till I go 6ft underground.

I don't give a flying Bleep about your belief.
Seriously you really need to give your life to christ

2 Likes

Re: Heatwave HELL In Europe As 'lucifer' Heat Dome Sweeps Continent(Pics, Video) by IgboWarlord(m): 11:36pm On Aug 15, 2021
One part of a country is facing deadly wildfires and another part of the same country is facing massive flash flooding..No be juju be that? undecided
Re: Heatwave HELL In Europe As 'lucifer' Heat Dome Sweeps Continent(Pics, Video) by Rexymania(m): 11:37pm On Aug 15, 2021
I wish its true. Amen.

FalseProphet1:
The end is near and the rapture will happen next year.

This I have seen.
Re: Heatwave HELL In Europe As 'lucifer' Heat Dome Sweeps Continent(Pics, Video) by brainhgeek(m): 11:47pm On Aug 15, 2021
Righteousness2:
The World is rattled, ravaged and Mesemerized by Everything JESUS Christ said will Precede His Coming.
Earthquakes, Famine, Pestilences, Wars, etc are rattling the world like never before.

My Admonishment to all is this,
If you Value your Soul in Eternity, it is in your Best Interest to Live Ready because, JESUS IS Coming..

Can't be better said. God bless you sir!

2 Likes

Re: Heatwave HELL In Europe As 'lucifer' Heat Dome Sweeps Continent(Pics, Video) by Nobody: 11:48pm On Aug 15, 2021
Candidlady:

.... Then go an FOK

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

South Africa - Starving Rioters Say They Are On Verge Of Eating Each Other(Pix) / William Ruto Declared Kenya President-Elect / ISIS Militants Raid Afghanistan Prison, Free 300 Inmates, 29 Killed (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.