Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:28 AM

ICPC Recruitment Online Exam 2021/ How To Write - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / ICPC Recruitment Online Exam 2021/ How To Write (8678 Views)

ICPC Recruitment Test Result / ICPC Recruitment Test / ICPC Recruitment Online Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ICPC Recruitment Online Exam 2021/ How To Write by Utbeee: 8:17pm On Aug 15, 2021
ICPC Recruitment Online Exam 2021 has been commence, How to write ICPC Recruitment Online Exam, How to know your ICPC Recruitment Online Exam date, Do you miss your ICPC Recruitment Online Exam date and you want to reschedule? Carefully read through.

The authority of the Independent Corrupt Practices Commission (ICPC) inform all eligible and shortlisted candidates to write the Recruitment Online Exam on their respective date given them.

Following the submission of online applications on the 17th of January 2020 for recruitment into the Independent Corrupt Practices and Other Related Offences Commission, applicants and the general public should note that the Successfully Shortlisted Candidates have been invited for an online test which is currently ongoing.

Do you want to reschedule ICPC Recruitment Online Exam? Or you want to write ICPC Recruitment Online Exam, If yes, follow the guideline below

1 Like

Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Exam 2021/ How To Write by kersha1(m): 2:41am On Aug 16, 2021
I didn't get the mail that was sent with the token and test is for today. What should i do?
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Exam 2021/ How To Write by NeroEsu: 3:55am On Aug 16, 2021
Please who has a sample question. Thanks
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Exam 2021/ How To Write by Thobby02lawbar(f): 5:26am On Aug 16, 2021
I missed my date!.. The mail entered spam. I'm just getting to see it today since Aug 7th. Is there any way round for rescheduling?
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Exam 2021/ How To Write by Thobby02lawbar(f): 5:27am On Aug 16, 2021
Utbeee:
ICPC Recruitment Online Exam 2021 has been commence, How to write ICPC Recruitment Online Exam, How to know your ICPC Recruitment Online Exam date, Do you miss your ICPC Recruitment Online Exam date and you want to reschedule? Carefully read through.

The authority of the Independent Corrupt Practices Commission (ICPC) inform all eligible and shortlisted candidates to write the Recruitment Online Exam on their respective date given them.

Following the submission of online applications on the 17th of January 2020 for recruitment into the Independent Corrupt Practices and Other Related Offences Commission, applicants and the general public should note that the Successfully Shortlisted Candidates have been invited for an online test which is currently ongoing.

Do you want to reschedule ICPC Recruitment Online Exam? Or you want to write ICPC Recruitment Online Exam, If yes, follow the guideline below

What are the guidelines?
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Exam 2021/ How To Write by Folabimitan: 10:14am On Aug 24, 2021
Please help! I wrote the ICPC scheduled test on the 9th of August. I got a text message yesterday for a rescheduled test to be written between 25th and 27th of August. I since haven't gotten any mail as regards that. Also, I will be glad if anyone can add me to the ICPC applicants WhatsApp group. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Exam 2021/ How To Write by AJVC(f): 1:41pm On Aug 25, 2021
Utbeee:

Good day,

I just did the online test now, after answering the questions before the 12 minutes elapses and clicked on submit, the response I got was
"service Unavailable"

Please what do I do?
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Exam 2021/ How To Write by Em222: 1:52pm On Aug 25, 2021
Same here am getting service error trying to write mine abeg admin add me and tell me way forward 08164084891 Emmanuel is my name
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Exam 2021/ How To Write by jully29(f): 2:55pm On Aug 25, 2021
I have the same problem too. Please admin, what's the way forward .help us oooo
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Exam 2021/ How To Write by jully29(f): 2:56pm On Aug 25, 2021
I have the same problem too

Good day,

I just did the online test now, after answering the questions before the 12 minutes elapses and clicked on submit, the response I got was
"service Unavailable"

Please what do I do?[/quote]

1 Like

Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Exam 2021/ How To Write by jamze: 4:02pm On Aug 25, 2021
AJVC:

Good day,

"service Unavailable"

Please what do I do?

My dear, u should've just refreshed d page, then ur score will appear.
Or better still, go to ur spam folder you'll see a congratulations msg there with ur test score on it
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Exam 2021/ How To Write by LurdMayor(m): 4:26pm On Aug 25, 2021
Please has anyone here been contacted on next stage after the ICPC online test?
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Exam 2021/ How To Write by olokings(m): 7:21pm On Aug 25, 2021
Please was the exam live procured with video.

How do they verify user

jully29:
I have the same problem too

Good day,

"service Unavailable"

Please what do I do?
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Exam 2021/ How To Write by Beesluv: 11:40am On Aug 26, 2021
I got sms message for the test but didnt get any email for the details. How do i go about it please?
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Exam 2021/ How To Write by Ezypretty: 1:30pm On Aug 26, 2021
Please did anybody receive another mail for ICPC reschedule test. Again has anybody been able to write today?
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Exam 2021/ How To Write by Thiannah(f): 3:31pm On Aug 26, 2021
Hi, have you been able to write?

Just saw the mail now and the site is saying service unavailable
Ezypretty:
Please did anybody receive another mail for ICPC reschedule test. Again has anybody been able to write today?

Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Exam 2021/ How To Write by MichaelUweh(m): 7:37pm On Aug 26, 2021
Mine was rescheduled for today and I made it 21/25
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Exam 2021/ How To Write by Danbest247(m): 9:46pm On Aug 26, 2021
My icpc exam was today.... and I got 14/25... very poor, do I hv chance for the nxt stage??
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Exam 2021/ How To Write by pattypearls: 4:22pm On Aug 27, 2021
Hello Please help with the link to take the online test. I got a text message but till now I can't find the link.
Thank you
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Exam 2021/ How To Write by Happinessudomah: 12:00am On Aug 30, 2021
AJVC:

Good day,

"service Unavailable"

Please what do I do?
I had same issues...
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Exam 2021/ How To Write by Tchinaidi(m): 8:54am On Aug 30, 2021
Is it too late to apply for icpc
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Exam 2021/ How To Write by Consultu(m): 9:22am On Aug 30, 2021
All the error message in writing the exam of an anti corruption body is it not corruption itself?

(1) (Reply)

EEDC Recruitment 2020 / ( Call Cheat Is Out Again ) Start Making Free Call With Mtn Glo & Etislate Only / I Graduated With A Pass. Is It Possible For Me To Get A Job Without Connection?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.