Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,619 members, 7,955,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:15 PM

Let Me Write Your Web Contents, Articles Etc For You At An Almost Free Cost (you Name Your Price). - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Let Me Write Your Web Contents, Articles Etc For You At An Almost Free Cost (you Name Your Price). (1078 Views)

Write Your Life Story In 6 Words / A Good Writer Should Help Me Write This / Write Your Own Very Own "drabble". (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Me Write Your Web Contents, Articles Etc For You At An Almost Free Cost (you Name Your Price). by Winnerslfc(m): 6:12pm On May 18, 2011
If you have been searching for a writer who could help you to write your web contents (or perhaps design your website), or for someone who could write all kinds of articles for you, I can now say CONGRATULATIONS! Destiny has finally brought you to the right place to meet this great writer.
I have written and still writing articles for many websites and blogs on the internet (though I may not mention names for the sake of secrecy). I also write articles for newspapers and magazines. I don't write mainly for money but for the fun of writing.
Well, enough of the trumpet right?
I will leave you to judge after your first experience with me.
Hmm! Maybe I should have just kept this short but my love for writing wouldn't let me.

Ok!
HOW MUCH DO YOU NEED TO PAY ME FOR MY WRITINGS
well, it all depends on you. The amount I may say may not equal the quality of the write - up. So, what you are paying me for my work depends on what you want to pay. YES! I know it may come as a surprise to you but that's me for you.
If you also need a website, I am here to help you.
Simply send a mail to salisfelix@yahoo.com or call 07025214268, 08094301125.

WISDOM IS PROFITABLE TO DIRECT.
Re: Let Me Write Your Web Contents, Articles Etc For You At An Almost Free Cost (you Name Your Price). by olulu(m): 9:42am On May 20, 2011
Hi, I'm interested in having and running a website of my own.

I ahve a website runnign already, but I am thinking ahead and want another one for a different purpose.
Re: Let Me Write Your Web Contents, Articles Etc For You At An Almost Free Cost (you Name Your Price). by Winnerslfc(m): 1:20pm On May 20, 2011
@olulu,
you have no problem then!
What is the new site going to be all about?
Maybe you should mail me with more details for privacy sake.
Thanks.
Re: Let Me Write Your Web Contents, Articles Etc For You At An Almost Free Cost (you Name Your Price). by Winnerslfc(m): 1:20pm On May 20, 2011
@olulu,
you have no problem then!
What is the new site going to be all about?
Maybe you should mail me with more details for privacy sake.
Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

When A Loved One Dies / . / ***SECRETS Exposed***how To Get Paid Writing For The Web!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.