Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,614 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

5 Women Around The World With Very Strange Features - Pictures - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 5 Women Around The World With Very Strange Features - Pictures (3467 Views)

I Want To Quit The Fraud I Can’t Sleep With 5 Women Every Day – Young Guy Cries / Kim Kardashian Shocks The World With Her Curves In A See-through Dress, See Pics / See What Queen Elizabeth Ii Gets Driven In And Its Features(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Women Around The World With Very Strange Features - Pictures by Businesslist: 7:20am On Aug 16, 2021
1. Mandy Sellars

Mandy Sellars is a 46-year-old British woman born with a rare medical condition that causes both of her legs to grow enormously at disproportionate rates. The medical condition is referred to as Proteus syndrome which is known to have ever affected only 120 people worldwide.

2. Mayra Hills

The number one thing you will notice about this 31-year-old German model is her abnormally enormous boobs which she is famously known for. Mayra whose real name is Apt revealed that her boobs are not natural but implants of up to 10 liters of saline to pump up the size.

3. Mikel Ruffinelli

Mikel ruffinelli is a 49-year-old American woman from Los Angeles that is widely recognized for her enormous hips. She is 5 feet 4 inches tall and her waist measures 3 feet 4 inches, but her strange enormous hips measure up to 8 feet in circumference which currently makes her the woman with the largest hips in the world.

4. Joyte Amge

Jyoti Amge is a 27-year-old Indian actress who is recognized to be the shortest woman in the entire world presently. She was even recognized by Guinness World Records who awarded her the record holder for the shortest woman on Earth with a height of 62.8 cm.

5. Valeria Lukyanova

Strange looking Valeria Lukyanova is a 35-year-old Ukrainian model of Russian origin who became famous due to her great resemblance with Disney Barbie dolls which made people nicknamed her "Barbie Girl".

Even though she resembles Barbie dolls, Valeria also enhances the resemblance using other artificial means like makeup, the use of contact lenses and even had one procedure to enhance her breast.

Written By Illikannu Donald Chukwuma.
cc; lalasticlala
Re: 5 Women Around The World With Very Strange Features - Pictures by illicit(m): 7:24am On Aug 16, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: 5 Women Around The World With Very Strange Features - Pictures by okomile(f): 7:33am On Aug 16, 2021
No. 1 is scary

God will be God.

Thank you Lord for creating me the way I am.........
Re: 5 Women Around The World With Very Strange Features - Pictures by Idamond: 7:35am On Aug 16, 2021
Barbie is sweet.

for that woman with 8ft hips she needs 10ft artificial dck to make d work cum.

for the leg it quite scary.

the cm lady hmm this life no easy. in general I thank God for my life
Re: 5 Women Around The World With Very Strange Features - Pictures by chiiraq802(m): 8:45am On Aug 16, 2021
1) No be She-Hulk be that grin

2) Disgusting...#spits

3) Lekwa Ukwu, wetin Timaya and Iyanya dey find. lols

5) Mehn! to chow barbie kpekus no go be badt idea, after all that's what dey can offer .

Re: 5 Women Around The World With Very Strange Features - Pictures by Nobody: 3:43pm On Aug 16, 2021
The Barbie doll girl transformed herself into a doll with series of surgery. It's not natural or caused by any abnormalities.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Women Around The World With Very Strange Features - Pictures by TheWolfen(m): 4:34pm On Aug 16, 2021
That is huge
Re: 5 Women Around The World With Very Strange Features - Pictures by Happened: 5:29pm On Aug 16, 2021
Lalasticlala
Re: 5 Women Around The World With Very Strange Features - Pictures by TalkTalkTwins(m): 10:31pm On Aug 16, 2021
angry
Re: 5 Women Around The World With Very Strange Features - Pictures by b3llo(m): 12:56am On Aug 17, 2021
People dey dis world with strange features.
Re: 5 Women Around The World With Very Strange Features - Pictures by Reward9ja: 1:00am On Aug 17, 2021
Omo no1 dey bad oh , am grateful for the way am made
Re: 5 Women Around The World With Very Strange Features - Pictures by Bunmhi(f): 6:57am On Aug 17, 2021
shocked

(1) (Reply)

Do They Look Alike? / MY NAME IS KHAN ( shah ruh khan's Autobiography) / Teen Girl Admits To Sleeping With Her Father, Says The Two Are Planning To Wed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.