Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,523 members, 7,830,557 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

5 Successful Social Media Comedians Who Are Muslims (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 5 Successful Social Media Comedians Who Are Muslims (photos) (59247 Views)

5 Successful Social Media Comedians Who Are Christians / 7 Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Muslims And You Never Knew / E-money Shares New Photo Of His Garage As He Celebrates With Muslims. -photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Successful Social Media Comedians Who Are Muslims (photos) by miketayo(m): 3:21pm On Aug 16, 2021
Mikecold:
Apart from taooma the rest are trash

Is lasisi even funny sef, i can't count the number of times he is with alcohol doing sinzu money

Infact this is inferiority complex sef, who cares about their religion cos i can swear more christians patronise them than muslims

Lasisi is pure talent.

7 Likes

Re: 5 Successful Social Media Comedians Who Are Muslims (photos) by IPIGSRSHALLOW: 3:22pm On Aug 16, 2021
Donspicey:

You Belong to the Zoo.....

They already have Namdiot coward Cownu caged in the Nigerian zoo.

Re: 5 Successful Social Media Comedians Who Are Muslims (photos) by mountmoriah(m): 3:23pm On Aug 16, 2021
Mikecold:
no

Northerners see them as fake Muslim that shouldn't sight moon for themselves
yoruba muslim can't see the moon talk more of leading a northerner in a prayer gathering even here in yoruba land
Re: 5 Successful Social Media Comedians Who Are Muslims (photos) by dukeo(m): 3:24pm On Aug 16, 2021
SimplyShit:
But why do we need to know?

Abi, is the information really that important I wonder? undecided

1 Like

Re: 5 Successful Social Media Comedians Who Are Muslims (photos) by symbianDON(m): 3:24pm On Aug 16, 2021
revived:
This Isn't Necessary , Because I Don't Understand What The Op is trying to imply.
I tire o!
Re: 5 Successful Social Media Comedians Who Are Muslims (photos) by rhythyson: 3:26pm On Aug 16, 2021
Everything front page? na wah ooo
Re: 5 Successful Social Media Comedians Who Are Muslims (photos) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Aug 16, 2021
mountmoriah:
yoruba muslim can't see the moon talk more of leading a northerner in a prayer gathering even here in yoruba land
Tufiakwa

That's worse than slavery bro

To even see moon for your own state or group again you must need Fulani approval from far sokoto

1 Like

Re: 5 Successful Social Media Comedians Who Are Muslims (photos) by Angelfrost(m): 3:27pm On Aug 16, 2021
When it comes to comedy and hustle, there is no religion...

So, forget this Muslim or Christian tag!

What that one called 'Cute Abiola' does in the name of skits on Instagram will shock and incense Muric and Hisbah.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Successful Social Media Comedians Who Are Muslims (photos) by Angelfrost(m): 3:31pm On Aug 16, 2021
Mikecold:

Is lasisi even funny sef, i can't count the number of times he is with alcohol doing sinzu money

Infact this is inferiority complex sef, who cares about their religion cos i can swear more christians patronise them than muslims

Truth be told, most of them only remember their religion during Sallah.

The day I learnt Paul Pogba was Muslim I had to laugh!!! grin

4 Likes

Re: 5 Successful Social Media Comedians Who Are Muslims (photos) by AuroraB(f): 3:32pm On Aug 16, 2021
Odingo1:
Yoruba Muslims are like Christians, no much difference in behavior especially those living in Lagos.
Have you ever heard them speak out against the atrocious ones
Re: 5 Successful Social Media Comedians Who Are Muslims (photos) by mcquin(m): 3:33pm On Aug 16, 2021
IPIGSRSHALLOW:

No it's more like a sin for an OSU IPIG terrorist xtain monkey to have any semblance of common sense.
Go tell that to Book-haram. Cow!
Re: 5 Successful Social Media Comedians Who Are Muslims (photos) by Angelfrost(m): 3:33pm On Aug 16, 2021
crafteck:
You just injected religion into fun... Spoil dis one too

Don't mind him... Some Nigerians just can't help themselves.
Re: 5 Successful Social Media Comedians Who Are Muslims (photos) by brainhgeek(m): 3:34pm On Aug 16, 2021
Taaoma is a muslim? I though there was once a controversy surrounding her and the fact that she speaks boldly in tongues.
Re: 5 Successful Social Media Comedians Who Are Muslims (photos) by Danjikanbauchi: 3:36pm On Aug 16, 2021
Nairaland want to the sail through religion now. Breading hates among southerners no deh sell Again. grin
Re: 5 Successful Social Media Comedians Who Are Muslims (photos) by parkervero(m): 3:37pm On Aug 16, 2021
Plomo:
Lasisi is a muslim?

Ahnahn come on
I could not believe that, he is fond of mentioning Jesus in his skit

3 Likes

Re: 5 Successful Social Media Comedians Who Are Muslims (photos) by Saao(m): 3:42pm On Aug 16, 2021
Yoruba Muslims are fake
Re: 5 Successful Social Media Comedians Who Are Muslims (photos) by nextstep(m): 3:43pm On Aug 16, 2021
Mikecold:

Issokay, they are all laughing all the way to the bank with their trash. wink
And you believe that there's anything in that cup when he's doing sinzu? grin grin
Re: 5 Successful Social Media Comedians Who Are Muslims (photos) by Mrsoft3(m): 3:44pm On Aug 16, 2021
Mikecold:

Does it matter if they are christians or Muslims?

This is a true test of how religious biasness has affected an average Nigerian.

I have never seen a post of celebrities religion in the united state. But here we are

1 Like

Re: 5 Successful Social Media Comedians Who Are Muslims (photos) by mudiana(m): 3:49pm On Aug 16, 2021
lasisi is a Muslim. seriously and the Baba dey use church take dey hammer. his rant had alot of church mentions.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Successful Social Media Comedians Who Are Muslims (photos) by officialfoodie: 3:58pm On Aug 16, 2021
OK. When you're done, show us the ones that are Christians, atheists, sango, ifa worshippers and the ones that visit ogugu apku
Re: 5 Successful Social Media Comedians Who Are Muslims (photos) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 16, 2021
Angelfrost:

Truth be told, most of them only remember their religion during Sallah.

The day I learnt Paul Pogba was Muslim I had to laugh!!! grin
Pogba Na Muslim who doesn't know that

But Muslim for Saudi Arabia outing sha because his lifestyle and parties can not be separated
Re: 5 Successful Social Media Comedians Who Are Muslims (photos) by Walex124(m): 4:01pm On Aug 16, 2021
Vabama:
Social Media Comedians are now making waves in the Entertainment Industry. Many Nigerian youths are making use of their active social media pages to post comedy skits for their fans to stream. it's one of the easiest ways to make money. They make money from the traffic generated by their videos posted on social media. Social Media Comedy has turned many Nigerian Youths into rich personalities in society.

This article will bring to you, five successful Social Media comedians who are Muslims.

1. Maryam Apaokagi

Maryam Apaokagi, popularly known as Taaooma is one of the successful social media comedians in Nigeria. She is best known for acting multiple roles in her comedy skits. She released her first comedy skit in 2015, and ever since, Taaooma has steadily risen to stardom and prominence. In 2019, she won the best online comedian of the year award at the Age awards. She is a Muslim from Kwara State.

2. Abdulgafar Ahmad Oluwatoyin

Abdulgafar Ahmad Oluwatoyin popularly known as ‘Cute Abiola’ is a social media comedian, Naval Officer, Actor, and content creator. In 2015, he started making comedy skits and uploading them on his Instagram and social media pages. He became popular after he made a video to support Big Brother Naija reality TV show star, Bisola in 2017. He's a Muslim from Ilorin, Kwara State.

3. Jubril Oladapo Gbadamosi

Jubril Gbadamosi Oladapo popularly known as ‘Officer Woos’ is one of the successful social media comedians. He's a comedy partner to the popularly Nigerian comedian, Samuel Animashaun Perry popularly known as ‘Broda Shaggi’. He started his comedy career by making comedy skits as a police officer when he was in UNILAG. He gained fame in 2019 after started featuring in Broda Shaggi's comedy skits. He's a Muslim.

4. Hussein Mubarak Kehinde

Hussein Mubarak Kehinde well known as “Ozainibadan” is a fast-rising social media comedian. He has a comedy partner, called Akinyoola Ayoola, popularly known as ‘CreativeKamo’. They are called ‘The Nepa boys’. They started comedy in 2019, and they are now successful in making online comedy skits. Hussein is a Muslim from Osun State.

5. Naso Afolabi

Naso Afolabi popularly known as ‘Lasisi Elenu' is a social media comedian, Actor, and Instagram influencer from He's one of the most popular influencers in Nigeria. Lasisi Elenu is one of the richest social media comedians in Nigeria. He's a Muslim from Offa, Kwara State.

Written By: Illikannu Donald Chukwuma.
must we tag religion on everything in this country, haaaaa kilode ta lase gan ?
Re: 5 Successful Social Media Comedians Who Are Muslims (photos) by TimeTraveller: 4:01pm On Aug 16, 2021
SimplyShit:
But why do we need to know?

For real, why?
Re: 5 Successful Social Media Comedians Who Are Muslims (photos) by elonmuskbaby: 4:01pm On Aug 16, 2021
Plomo:
Lasisi is a muslim?

Ahnahn come on
I was about asking the same question especially as he plays the daddy G.O and mummy G.o so well

As well as the mama lasisi role with his popular chorus "Jesus is the sweetest name i know" while Picking beans grin cheesy cheesy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Successful Social Media Comedians Who Are Muslims (photos) by elonmuskbaby: 4:03pm On Aug 16, 2021
parkervero:

I could not believe that, he is fond of mentioning Jesus in his skit
the Jesus is the sweetest name i know crooner cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Successful Social Media Comedians Who Are Muslims (photos) by Hollawayn05(m): 4:03pm On Aug 16, 2021
Nokiatorch:
Get 720p,1080p Movies Preloaded in a 500gb,1tb external hard drives
Movies available:
*Animes
*Cartoon/series
*Educational videos for kids
*Action/series
*Evergreen/old/Classical movies
*Indian series
*Animal documentaries
*2021 Movies
Etc.
Pay on delivery available for pH and Aba Only.
Call or Whatsapp:
Ø.8.1.5.3.7.8.3.1.Ø.6

Business man with a thousand handle..
I fear who no fear u
Re: 5 Successful Social Media Comedians Who Are Muslims (photos) by iwaeda: 4:03pm On Aug 16, 2021
Vabama:
Social Media Comedians are now making waves in the Entertainment Industry. Many Nigerian youths are making use of their active social media pages to post comedy skits for their fans to stream. it's one of the easiest ways to make money. They make money from the traffic generated by their videos posted on social media. Social Media Comedy has turned many Nigerian Youths into rich personalities in society.

This article will bring to you, five successful Social Media comedians who are Muslims.

1. Maryam Apaokagi

Maryam Apaokagi, popularly known as Taaooma is one of the successful social media comedians in Nigeria. She is best known for acting multiple roles in her comedy skits. She released her first comedy skit in 2015, and ever since, Taaooma has steadily risen to stardom and prominence. In 2019, she won the best online comedian of the year award at the Age awards. She is a Muslim from Kwara State.

2. Abdulgafar Ahmad Oluwatoyin

Abdulgafar Ahmad Oluwatoyin popularly known as ‘Cute Abiola’ is a social media comedian, Naval Officer, Actor, and content creator. In 2015, he started making comedy skits and uploading them on his Instagram and social media pages. He became popular after he made a video to support Big Brother Naija reality TV show star, Bisola in 2017. He's a Muslim from Ilorin, Kwara State.

3. Jubril Oladapo Gbadamosi

Jubril Gbadamosi Oladapo popularly known as ‘Officer Woos’ is one of the successful social media comedians. He's a comedy partner to the popularly Nigerian comedian, Samuel Animashaun Perry popularly known as ‘Broda Shaggi’. He started his comedy career by making comedy skits as a police officer when he was in UNILAG. He gained fame in 2019 after started featuring in Broda Shaggi's comedy skits. He's a Muslim.

4. Hussein Mubarak Kehinde

Hussein Mubarak Kehinde well known as “Ozainibadan” is a fast-rising social media comedian. He has a comedy partner, called Akinyoola Ayoola, popularly known as ‘CreativeKamo’. They are called ‘The Nepa boys’. They started comedy in 2019, and they are now successful in making online comedy skits. Hussein is a Muslim from Osun State.

5. Naso Afolabi

Naso Afolabi popularly known as ‘Lasisi Elenu' is a social media comedian, Actor, and Instagram influencer from He's one of the most popular influencers in Nigeria. Lasisi Elenu is one of the richest social media comedians in Nigeria. He's a Muslim from Offa, Kwara State.

Written By: Illikannu Donald Chukwuma.

Kwara scored 4/5: 80% and some will say we be backward people cool cool cool
Re: 5 Successful Social Media Comedians Who Are Muslims (photos) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Aug 16, 2021
Is this the latest foolishness in Nairaland?

When you thing it can only get worse!

This forum is a joke on all standards...

2 Likes

Re: 5 Successful Social Media Comedians Who Are Muslims (photos) by Handsum64: 4:06pm On Aug 16, 2021
Enough of this dichotomy of Christian and Muslim segregation at every turn of events and opportunities.

Yoruba Hausa and Igbo segregation is leading us to more division forcryingout loud.

We complain of discrimination against blacks in advance countries yet we do worse separation and segregation here in primitive African countries.
Re: 5 Successful Social Media Comedians Who Are Muslims (photos) by Bunmhi(f): 4:07pm On Aug 16, 2021
So Lasisi is a muslim?
Re: 5 Successful Social Media Comedians Who Are Muslims (photos) by Laren24(m): 4:19pm On Aug 16, 2021
spidey77:
You sure say Lasisi na Muslim. Nigga quotes the scriptures more than Oyedepo

He is a Yoruba man, fyi.
Re: 5 Successful Social Media Comedians Who Are Muslims (photos) by rashfat(m): 4:20pm On Aug 16, 2021
This OP is high oooo.....Lolz.... Lasisi is a christian ooo even though I don't know much about the others listed, I know Lasisi well.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Age Controversy Trails Funke Akindele, 39 Or 40? - Expressng.com / Pat Attang: The New Booty Queen Of Nollywood Releases New Photos / Wizkid Meets Naomi Peller, 11-Year-Old Musician & Kid Of Quilox Club Owner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.