Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Come On In Baby - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Come On In Baby (3791 Views)

Ghost Face Appears In Baby Scan In UK Hospital. / Reasons For Delay In Baby Delivery / HIV Cured In Baby For The First Time: Scientists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Come On In Baby by Natasha2(f): 9:00pm On May 18, 2011
[b] Well thanks for coming in  kiss
Well the thing is I want to give awareness on HIV / AIDS currently Nigeria records about 340,000 new infection annually, this is serious and people should be very aware of it its real and dangerous anyway I though of just putting my facts down but I realised that its going to be so long and so many people hear do not have the patience to read and so at the end of the day the main reason for the topic will not be achieved I want to inform as many people as I can so I decided to actually make it like a drama cheesy this way I know more people will be interested to read, as you read don't just enjoy the drama but remember the real essence of it and try to grab a thing or two, your contributions will also be appreciated  kiss emm by the way I used the names of Id's Of NL members to make the drama so guys don't be offened which ever character I place you  wink and please don't feel I gave you that part cos that's my perception of you,  kiss so here it is  cheesy 
[/b]
Re: Come On In Baby by 190: 9:02pm On May 18, 2011

I should be the doctor shuckin the injection into people's ass angry
Re: Come On In Baby by BABE3: 9:11pm On May 18, 2011
Omo girl where's the drama? **smh** You're just a lost fowl.
Re: Come On In Baby by Natasha2(f): 9:12pm On May 18, 2011
no its not you please don't derail the thread please i'm typing  so its gonna take a while  kiss
Re: Come On In Baby by BABE3: 9:13pm On May 18, 2011
When you know you ain't ready, why type that nonsense intro? Mschewww--- tongue
Re: Come On In Baby by 190: 9:14pm On May 18, 2011
BABE & Natasha my 2 best youngies cool
Re: Come On In Baby by Natasha2(f): 9:18pm On May 18, 2011
phateo7 : Seun shey you remember that girl Rokiatu?
SEUN: which girl? I can't remember oh your girls are too much
Phate07: that girl na the one with the big baka the one we met that night at 2buff's place
Seun: oh i remember what about her
Phate 07: well I was with her last night  cheesy men that girl is badddd
Seun: Phatoski the sharp shooter I trust you
Phate: it was TDB ** whistles** see that girl
[b]Seun: Phate haba take it easy na
[/b]
please no one should derail oh
Re: Come On In Baby by tpia5: 9:19pm On May 18, 2011
seun no dey do that kind thing unless it's with another id.

no corrupt am o.
Re: Come On In Baby by 190: 9:24pm On May 18, 2011
^Old Hag don confuse herself again! angry
Re: Come On In Baby by BABE3: 9:24pm On May 18, 2011
LMAOO--  wHAT the 4uck is Phatoski? What kind of garage boy name is that?---lol

I likey though. wink Go on. Don't be lame o.
Re: Come On In Baby by symbian123(m): 9:27pm On May 18, 2011
Hmmm. Aids Awareness in this century! Haha. What a Joke!
Re: Come On In Baby by Dyt(f): 9:28pm On May 18, 2011
Sits on a mat
Re: Come On In Baby by MMM2(m): 9:32pm On May 18, 2011
340,000 people has HIV n AIDS or MALARIA n TYPHOID,
I mean wey back when i waz in 9ja AIDS use 2 be or will i say waz a disease 4 big men n big shot.
but 2day de reverse is d case,
what is wrong with children of now dayz even ants, fly, beggers and mad people have AIDS.
2 BAD.
Re: Come On In Baby by MMM2(m): 9:38pm On May 18, 2011
EVERY1 SHOULD KNOW HIS OR HER STATUS,
PLAY SAFE,
NO MORE SKIN 2 SKIN
PEN*S n Womanliness
BE WARN.
Re: Come On In Baby by 190: 9:39pm On May 18, 2011
angry angry
Re: Come On In Baby by Natasha2(f): 9:43pm On May 18, 2011
[b]Idowogbo: Tashilicious wetin be the symptoms of this HIV
Natasha : well many people do get symptoms but not every one does, it includes fever, headache, tiredness, weight loss, excessive sweat at night while sleeping, mouth infection or vagin a infection and enlarged lymph nodes (organs of the immune system easily felt in the neck and groin) these symptoms disappear within a week to a month. many illness have these symptoms so the best way to know for sure is to have an HIV test. The primary stage of the infection begins as soon as it gets into the blood stream and lasts from two to six weeks HIV reproduces very fast infecting and killing the CD4 cells, the level of HIV in the blood is very high. During this period people are very infectious and HIV is present in large quantities in focal place fluids. The number of CD4 ceels drops fro a while but returns to near normal levels by the end of this stage. Normal CD4 cells counts are 400 to 1500 in men and 400 to 1800 in women
Idowuogbo: Hmm Tashilicious na wa all this things wey you dey talk so I no understand oh
Natasha : hmm so you mean I just wasted my time
Idowuogbo: no I mean say no be everything you talk I understand but sha make you continue
Natasha: more persistent or severe symptoms may not surface for a decade or more, after HIV first enters the body of adults or within two years in children born with HIV infection. Like I said some people may be symptoms free from 1-15 years with 10 years being the average. During the asymptomatic period, however the virus is multiplying and killing cells of the immune system even in people taking antiretroviral drugs.
[/b]
Re: Come On In Baby by 190: 9:49pm On May 18, 2011
Nice one Natty

You go girl

[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywhrUHaV8bE&feature=related[/flash]
Re: Come On In Baby by Natasha2(f): 9:58pm On May 18, 2011
Idowuogbo: ehh Wait oh I no understand wetin be anti revival
Natasha: OH you mean Antiretroviral Treatment ART its a treatment given to patients with HIV, the drugs control the virus by stopping it from making copies of it self inside the cells of the body. Generally the virus gets into the body and make copies of itself, which then spread out of that cell into another, Drug treatments interfere with the chemicals that the virus uses to make these copies. The virus can become resistant to the drugs, which means that they will not work as well, when this occurs treatment may then have to be changed to a new combination of drugs. People taking this drug treatment will need to take it for the rest of their lives, stopping the drug treatment even for short periods of time, can cause the virus to become resistant to those drugs. A lot of research is been done in this sector to see if people with HIV will be able to take short breaks from treatment without harmful effect.
Re: Come On In Baby by Natasha2(f): 10:00pm On May 18, 2011
thanks 190
Re: Come On In Baby by 190: 10:01pm On May 18, 2011
~ Subscribing ~ cool
Re: Come On In Baby by MMM2(m): 10:06pm On May 18, 2011
op/lecturer
i heard if u dont have CD4 u can catch HIV/AIDS,
So how will u know dat u dont have CD4?
Re: Come On In Baby by seedord247(m): 10:07pm On May 18, 2011
Sey Aids dey real ?
Re: Come On In Baby by 190: 10:09pm On May 18, 2011
seedord247:

Sey Aids dey real ?
grin grin
Re: Come On In Baby by Phate07(m): 10:12pm On May 18, 2011

Phate07 i know, but who is Phatoski? angry
Re: Come On In Baby by Natasha2(f): 10:21pm On May 18, 2011
next scene opens with two girls, one clearly seems to be sick while the other helps her friend
[b]Babe: *coughs* Tasha I don't know what is wrong with me just look at me i'm so dry *coughs*
Natasha: Babe lets go see the doctor so we could actually know what's wrong with you , how can we solve a problem when we don't even know what it is?
Babe: I'm scared what if I'm HIV +
Natasha: well at leasts we would know what to do next undecided
Babe: fine Tahs I think I should get this over and done with
* tasha and babe takes a cab heading for the doctors*
Tasha & Babe: good afternoon doctor
OAM4J: Good day , Babe and Tasha what brings you hear
Natasha: well doctor its babe she's  not feeling well I actually brought her for a test
*doctor walks to babe and examins her*
OAM4J:well we would have to conduct a series of test including test for  HIV,
OAM4J: Natasha please excuse us
Natasha: okay doctor, don't worry Babe everything would be fine *walks out*
**babe gets tested for tuberculoses and HIV***
few minutes later
OAM4J: Babe hear is the result of your HIV test you will have to come back in 48 hours time for the results of the tuberculoses test and then three months time for another HIV test
*babe takes a look at the result and sees she's negative cheesy**
[/b]
Re: Come On In Baby by sexylogan(m): 10:28pm On May 18, 2011
AIDS is real.

Use a condom if u must f-u_c-k.
cool
Re: Come On In Baby by Natasha2(f): 10:31pm On May 18, 2011
M M M:

op/lecturer
i heard if u dont have CD4 u can catch HIV/AIDS,
So how will u know dat u dont have CD4?
hmm how can you not have it?  CD4 is a type of white blood cell that fights infections in your body it moves through your whole body helping to identify and destroy germs such as bacteria and viruses
Re: Come On In Baby by BABE3: 10:32pm On May 18, 2011
Re: Come On In Baby by Idowuogbo(f): 10:34pm On May 18, 2011
y was my version don in pidgin , tribalistic chicken angry angry angry

by d way , u dey educate ur aunties and uncles  on aids or what? come on go and hug ur homework b4 i command nepa to take lite
Re: Come On In Baby by Natasha2(f): 10:43pm On May 18, 2011
next day
[b]mzdarkskin: papa sexylogan where you dey go this night  angry you no go go anywhere today i ready for you
mr cock: shebi you dey craze oya leave my trouser
Mzdarkskin; lai lai  shey you wan go dat asewo place, me i go show you say when them born me blood no come out for nothing
mr cock : i go kill person hear oh
Mz darkskin: idiot old man like you you no dey shame  undecided eh every time you dey go that prostitute place why you con marry me na I be wood? you go service me today you no dey go anywhere
Idowuogbo: hey this people don start again undecided make i go settle them
Mzdarkskin: me i don tell you my own finish oh
Mr cock: ehen Idowogbo con see wetin your friend dey do
Idowuogbo: make una silence I no won hear pem. everytime quarrel quarrel abeg me i dey go sleep I no won hear shout
MZDarkskin: abeg commot from hear no wonder you no get husband
Mr cock:*pushes his wife away from the door moves out**
MZdarkskin:shey you dey go no come back hear oh make you no come back useless man  
[/b]
Re: Come On In Baby by sexylogan(m): 10:49pm On May 18, 2011
^^^Lol
Re: Come On In Baby by 190: 10:54pm On May 18, 2011
Mzdarkskin cant speak pidgin!

wen she never get chance take Quarrel angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lose Weight With Ease With Iaso Tea And Resolution Drop / See How A Woman Escape Bitten By This Snake (viper) In AKABOR, Anambra State / COVID-19 Update For October 3 2021 In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.