Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,626 members, 7,865,522 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:46 PM

•life REVOLUTION• - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / •life REVOLUTION• (254 Views)

SYNW Imo State Chapter Releases A New Book “voices Of Revolution” / Black Knight's Revolution:call To gun / The Nigerian Revolution And The Biafran War By Alexander A. Madiebo-pdf Download (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

•life REVOLUTION• by OderaOdego(m): 11:36pm On Aug 16, 2021
THIS BUSHY LAND(LIFE REVOLUTION)
*Day 1*This Bushy Land can anything good ever come out of you?,full of torns and body tearing grasses,I drop a free tears for anybody that will try stepping in here or making here his/her home..
*Day 2*What am I seeing?or is my eyes now playing pranks on me?,how come?,like how is this possible?,how come it looks very beautiful and cleaned as if a king is about to step on it,but wait ooo,is this not the bushy land of yesterday?hmm this life is full of surprises ooo.
*Day 3*hahahaha,didn't I say it,like how is it possible that this Bushy Land will just wake up one morning and become very neat and sweet for a king to work on,aww,Its so sympathetic that from being a bushy land!erosion and ground diggers has finally come to make you a shallow grave and sinking sand,hope you just rest in peace...
*Day 4*What!!!is that a house foundation that am seeing or is my eyes deceiving me,wait ooo,this bushy land what is really your assignment in this life,like I can't really understand you,well I know a Bushy Land will always produce a Bushy House,hahaha
*Day 5*Hmmmm,Hope the person that is building this here is aware that this is nothing but A Bushy Land and also a Suicide Mission,like hope he/she is aware that he/she is walking on a tied rope that can either cut or untie at any moment,maybe I should look for this person and warn he/she
*Day 6*Wow Wow Wow,this building is almost finished,like I don't understand,even to the extent that it has been roofed,wow,but wait ooo,is this not that same BUSHY LAND that is producing this Wonderful Edifice even thou its not yet finished,but anyways I know this is the end of it because A BUSHY LAND WILL ALWAYS PRODUCE A BUSHY BUILDING hahahaha..
*Day 7*(SEEING A FINISHED GINGERTIC BUILDING STANDING) WOW WOW WOW,TODAY I BOW TO THE POWER OF GOD THAT MAKES MEN/WOMEN,TODAY I CONFESS THAT PROCESS IS PRICELESS,TODAY I HAVE COME TO THE UNDERSTANDING THAT STAYING IS SETTING,WAITING IS NOT WASTING,NOT ONLY HAS THIS BUSHY LAND PRODUCED A MAGNIFICENT EDIFICE,BUT ONE THAT WILL CARRY MANY GENERATION,I NOW BELIEVE THAT TRULY TRULY THERE IS STILL A LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL,INDEED A BUSHY LAND CAN BECOME A FLOURISHING LAND...LISTEN TO THE VOICE OF MAKING MY FRIEND ISSIAH 60:15 *Isaiah 60:15 •Whereas thou hast been forsaken and hated, so that no man went through thee, I will make thee an eternal excellency, a joy of many generations•

(1) (Reply)

Book Recommendation (fiction) / Call For Primary And Secondary School Textbook Publisher / Photography Writer Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.