Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,646 members, 7,816,655 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

The Nigerian Revolution And The Biafran War By Alexander A. Madiebo-pdf Download - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Nigerian Revolution And The Biafran War By Alexander A. Madiebo-pdf Download (2051 Views)

African Literature - PDF Download / Hereafter (A Journey To The Otherside) By Alexander Busybrain / The Outcast By Alexander Busybrain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Nigerian Revolution And The Biafran War By Alexander A. Madiebo-pdf Download by ELibraryNG: 5:40pm On Apr 11, 2021

The Nigerian Revolution and The Biafran War by Alexander A. Madiebo

Before I came to Biafra, I was told that Biafrans fought like heroes. But now I know that heroes fight like Biafrans

French Deputy Ambassador Raymond Offroy

In the late 1960s, the attention of the world was drawn to the sufferings and courage of a group of people who, for thirty months, under a total blockade and with little more than their will to survive, waged a civil war against Nigeria. The Commander of the Biafran Army, Major General Alexander A. Madiebo (now retired) has drawn directly from his war diary to record in detail the prosecution of the war from the initial battles around Ogoja and Nsukka to the final drive through the “Ibo Heartland” and the collapse of the Biafran forces following the recapture of Owerri.

As Commander of the Nigeria Army Artillery Regiment prior to the outbreak of the war, the author was also an eye witness of the two coups of January and July 1966 and the uprisings in the North that preceded and then followed abruptly upon the second coup claiming so many lives. His own escape to the East is an adventure story in itself and his simple, straightforward narration of the events of those four years provides a wealth of new information and personal insight into that clouded period of Nigerian history.

Download Here:- https://afribookhub.com/book/the-nigerian-revolution-and-the-biafran-war-by-alexander-a-madiebo/

Re: The Nigerian Revolution And The Biafran War By Alexander A. Madiebo-pdf Download by Chibu5050(m): 9:57am On Dec 13, 2022
Can you send the e-book of waiting for an angel by helon habila to my email. mosesopara64@gmail.com. God bless you.
Re: The Nigerian Revolution And The Biafran War By Alexander A. Madiebo-pdf Download by ELibraryNG: 8:06pm On Dec 15, 2022
Chibu5050:
Can you send the e-book of waiting for an angel by helon habila to my email. mosesopara64@gmail.com. God bless you.

Waiting for an Angel by Helon Habila

Lomba is a young journalist living under military rule in Lagos, Nigeria, the most dangerous city in the world. His mind is full of soul music and girls and the lyric novel he is writing. But his roommate is brutally attacked by soldiers; his first love is forced to marry a wealthy old man; and his neighbors on Poverty Street are planning a demonstration that is bound to incite riot and arrests. Lomba can no longer bury his head in the sand.

Download Here:- https://afribookhub.com/book/waiting-for-an-angel-by-helon-habila/

Re: The Nigerian Revolution And The Biafran War By Alexander A. Madiebo-pdf Download by goodyvin02(m): 3:22pm On Apr 15, 2023
I have the hard copy

(1) (Reply)

Put Books In The Christmas Hampers / Join In And Add Your Own Bit To This Story! / Where To Buy Famous Five Books?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.