Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,117 members, 7,811,137 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:14 AM

Hushpuppi, Kyari: Probe Panel Submits Amended Report - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hushpuppi, Kyari: Probe Panel Submits Amended Report (18011 Views)

Over 150 CSOs Ask Bawa To Quit Now And Face Probe Panel / Hushpuppi/kyari: Show Off (picture) / Alleged Fraud: EFCC Re-Arraigns Mompha On Amended Charges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hushpuppi, Kyari: Probe Panel Submits Amended Report by dre11(m): 6:41am On Aug 17, 2021
THE Special Investigation Panel has submitted its report to the Inspector-General of Police, Usman Baba, two weeks after it was mandated to probe the former Head, Intelligence Response Team, Abba Kyari, a Deputy Commissioner of Police.

The four-man panel headed by the Deputy Inspector -General of Police in charge of the Force Criminal Investigations Department, Joseph Egbunike, submitted its findings to the IG on Monday.

Kyari is under investigation for his alleged involvement in a $1.1m Internet fraud allegedly perpetrated by an Instagram influencer, Abbas Ramon, popularly known as Hushpuppi and four others; AbdulRahman Juma (Abdul); Vincent Kelly Chibuzo (Kelly); Rukayat Motunrayo Fashola (Morayo); and Bolatito Agbabiaka (Bolamide).

The FBI had claimed that Kyari detained Chibuzor at the behest of Hushpuppi for one month to enable the latter and his co-conspirators to fleece their Qatari victim of over $1m.

Following the development, the IG on August 1 recommended the suspension of the DCP to the Police Service Commission, with effect from July 31, and also set up the SIP to investigate the allegations against him.

Kyari was replaced at the IRT by Tunji Disu, also a DCP

During its sittings, Kyari appeared several times before the panel where he dismissed the allegations of conniving with Hushpuppi to defraud the Qatari businessman.

Our correspondent gathered that the SIP sessions with Kyari were relaxed and cordial, a situation that gave the DCP the confidence that he would be absolved of the allegations.

Sources said Egbunike and Kyari had a long term relationship since the former was an Assistant Commissioner of Police in the police Accounts Department where he served for over 15 years.

It was learnt that the panel submitted the report last week but it was rejected by the IG for being too lenient on Kyari.

A source stated, “The panel concluded its investigation and submitted its report to the IG last Thursday or Friday but the IG rejected it. He was not comfortable with the panel findings and recommendations

https://punchng.com/hushpuppi-probe-panel-submits-amended-report-on-kyari/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi, Kyari: Probe Panel Submits Amended Report by Tinubuadvocate: 6:51am On Aug 17, 2021
This IG is just making a fun of himself. What are you probing even despite the evidence everywhere?so you can't arrest kyari and torture him till he confess just like you guys are doing to avenge nigerian.

205 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi, Kyari: Probe Panel Submits Amended Report by Nuelito: 6:59am On Aug 17, 2021
Unto matters arising...Local man just dey observe from afar

3 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi, Kyari: Probe Panel Submits Amended Report by Kastonkastroll(m): 7:00am On Aug 17, 2021
If he is found guilty he should just resign but if he is clean then he should be promoted. Abba kyari did a lot of good to the police force and Nigerians at large. I sincerely don't want this little misdeeds to end his wonderful policing career.

10 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi, Kyari: Probe Panel Submits Amended Report by Monogamy: 7:01am On Aug 17, 2021
In short, so all the media noise from especially razor gazette and Sahara reporters na the writers personal opinion not that the FBI are indeed looking or coming for Kyari...

Eish

Kyari won't get more than suspension as he is very useful in the force, the 4 man panel self could have also received bribe about their findings..

Nigeria police and corruption are inseparable

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi, Kyari: Probe Panel Submits Amended Report by Monogamy: 7:05am On Aug 17, 2021
Kastonkastroll:
If he is found guilty he should just resign but if he is clean then he should be promoted. Abba kyari did a lot of good to the police force and Nigerians at large. I sincerely don't want this little misdeeds to end his wonderful policing career.

Exactly, Kyari had done more good than this ordinary Hush's case to bring him down. You dont throw the baby with the water..

Nigeria media only paparized the indictment regarding FBI bla bla bla

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi, Kyari: Probe Panel Submits Amended Report by AchalugoNwa(f): 7:06am On Aug 17, 2021
[s]
Monogamy:
In short, so all the media noise from especially razor gazette and Sahara reporters na the writers personal opinion not that the FBI are indeed looking or coming for Kyari...

Eish

Kyari won't get more than suspension as he is very useful in the force, the 4 man panel self could have also received bribe about their findings..

Nigeria police and corruption are inseparable
[/s]
trash trash trash

will that stop him from being wanted by the feds?
will that make him free from the allegations on the fed side?

the fact is that he's a wanted man and can't step foot in the states or any ally country.
it doesn't matter whether corrupt FG shield him or not.
every sane person already knew that FG will shield but the most important thing is that he's a wanted criminal in the US

and most importantly his so called integrity to the muds
so it's a win win for us the children of God

83 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi, Kyari: Probe Panel Submits Amended Report by kingphilip(m): 7:08am On Aug 17, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
This IG is just making a fun of himself. What are you probing even despite the evidence everywhere?so you can't arrest kyari and torture him till he confess just like you guys are doing to avenge nigerian.
I tired o.

If it were ordinary Nigerians, the two weeks of investigation will be the Nigerian being in police custody with series of torture but it has gotten to his turn now, they are being relax.

Not to talk of EFCC not giving him his own placard as they do all other financial suspects.

Abi to put tailoring and debt collection for the placard na bad thing?

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi, Kyari: Probe Panel Submits Amended Report by AchalugoNwa(f): 7:09am On Aug 17, 2021
[s]
Monogamy:

Exactly, Kyari had done more good than this ordinary Hush's case to bring him down. You dont throw the baby with the water..

[/s]
more trash
a dirty cop is a dirty cop
no justification for that
a dirty cop is worse than a criminal.
the force are not assassins for hire.
there's no excuses for a corrupt cop
his corruption have deleted all his goodwill.
that's how police force works
Stop supporting criminals and evil doers.

Eish

88 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi, Kyari: Probe Panel Submits Amended Report by Monogamy: 7:11am On Aug 17, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
[s][/s]
trash trash trash

will that stop him from being wanted by the feds?
will that make him free from the allegations on the fed side?

the fact is that he's a wanted man and can't step foot in the states or any ally country.
it doesn't matter whether corrupt FG shield him or not.
every sane person already knew that FG will shield but the most important thing is that he's a wanted criminal in the US

and most importantly his so called integrity to the muds
so it's a win win for us the children of God

Shut up and stop crying on my mentions. What do you know about events? Again, your support, analysis , opinion about Kyari's case go in the traditional way.

Do you have any major events you have supported which became reality? If there are name just 1.

Go and engage with people with flops analysis like yours.

For here, we have been keeping the analysis real like Olaitan

You have the highest record of supporting doom/ bound to fail things, 85% so far.

Make you give me football predictions, you dey do yanga, no be to bet on the opposite of what you predicted.

Hian
Re: Hushpuppi, Kyari: Probe Panel Submits Amended Report by Vickym1(f): 7:13am On Aug 17, 2021
Look how they're rigmaroling the case of kyari and when it comes to others they'll be quick to pass judgment. Ndị uchu undecided

12 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi, Kyari: Probe Panel Submits Amended Report by AchalugoNwa(f): 7:15am On Aug 17, 2021
whatever they do
it doesn't change the fact that super crook Abba Kyari is a criminal and a dirty cop
it doesn't change the fact that he's a wanted man in the United states
it doesn't change the fact that he can't travel to the US or any US ally country.
it doesn't change the fact that even if he get reinstated he can't exceed his DSP because most of their promotional courses are done abroad and mostly US or other ally countries.
doesn't change the fact that his reputation is down to the muds

either way he's not coming out of this intact like Monogamy projected him and cleared him saying he's innocent.

either way good prevails over evil
either way Monogamy is crying to the glory of God

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi, Kyari: Probe Panel Submits Amended Report by effty(m): 7:15am On Aug 17, 2021
Monogamy:

What is 'paparized' please?

4 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi, Kyari: Probe Panel Submits Amended Report by Monogamy: 7:16am On Aug 17, 2021
effty:

What is 'paparized' please?

Exaggerated... Just like the way the media did during End Sars Lekki acclaimed massacre

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi, Kyari: Probe Panel Submits Amended Report by kingphilip(m): 7:17am On Aug 17, 2021
Monogamy:

most of those in custody serving jail term are also first time offenders and have done several good deeds before now.

Should they all be released too?

How about past governors, presidents and ministers being branded corrupt individuals, I'm sure they did something worthwhile too in their elective or appointed offices as the case maybe, should they all too be left alone?

Think deeply next time before proposing this idealogy of yours.

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi, Kyari: Probe Panel Submits Amended Report by AchalugoNwa(f): 7:17am On Aug 17, 2021
[s]
Monogamy:

Shut up and stop crying on my mentions. What do you know about events? Again, your support, analysis , opinion about Kyari's case go in the traditional way.

Do you have any major events you have supported which became reality? If there are name just 1.

Go and engage with people with flops analysis like yours.

For here, we have been keeping the analysis real like Olaitan

You have the highest record of supporting doom/ bound to fail things, 85% so far.

Make you give me football predictions, you dey do yanga, no be to bet on the opposite of what you predicted.

Hian
[/s]
e pain am oooo
but don't worry i gat you covered
I dey sell handkerchief ooo
buy one and get free GP storage tank to store your tears.
it's delicious to drink cheesy

24 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi, Kyari: Probe Panel Submits Amended Report by AchalugoNwa(f): 7:19am On Aug 17, 2021
kingphilip:
most of those in custody serving jail term are also first time offenders and have done several good deeds before now.

How about past governors, presidents and ministers being branded corrupt individuals, I'm sure they did something worthwhile too in their elective or appointed offices as the case maybe, should they all too be left alone?

leave Monogamy
he has been crying ever since this case
first he declared Kyari innocent till it became obvious
now he's looking for a safe landing to minimise his shame but I'll never give you a breathing space as far as this case is concerned.
he lost
we won

Hahahahaha
Eish

18 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi, Kyari: Probe Panel Submits Amended Report by Monogamy: 7:20am On Aug 17, 2021
kingphilip:

Hypocrisy. That's one big problem we have in this country.

To say kidnappers, yahoo yahoo, all sort of criminals including those who have been behind the majority of the scam on NL hoping and waiting for Kyari to be extradited just because he collected $20k out of $500k deal is something to be really worry about.
Re: Hushpuppi, Kyari: Probe Panel Submits Amended Report by Kastonkastroll(m): 7:22am On Aug 17, 2021
Monogamy:

He when after criminals even when his life was at risk. He is a supercop
Re: Hushpuppi, Kyari: Probe Panel Submits Amended Report by Monogamy: 7:24am On Aug 17, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
leave Monogamy
he has been crying ever since this case
first he declared Kyari innocent till it became obvious
now he's looking for a safe landing to minimise his shame but I'll never give you a breathing space as far as this case is concerned.
he lost
we won

Hahahahaha
Eish

If almost all what you have been supporting have been doomed, GEJ, Atiku, Onnoghen, Trump, acclaimed Lekki massacre even to the Ipob supporting, how do you think this your new opinion about this would be different?

Pantami don resign?

Stop putting mouth about politics matter cos you know nada
Re: Hushpuppi, Kyari: Probe Panel Submits Amended Report by Monogamy: 7:25am On Aug 17, 2021
Kastonkastroll:
He when after criminals even when his life was at risk. He is a supercop

Funnily, those who are now sleeping peacefully in the troubled area where Kyari had cleared the miscreants out are still part of those wanting him down.

Hypocrisy stinks more than rotten eggs
Re: Hushpuppi, Kyari: Probe Panel Submits Amended Report by AchalugoNwa(f): 7:27am On Aug 17, 2021
[s]
Monogamy:

If almost all what you have been supporting have been doomed, GEJ, Atiku, Onnoghen, Trump, acclaimed Lekki massacre even to the Ipob supporting, how do you think this your new opinion about this would be different?

Pantami don resign?

Stop putting mouth about politics matter cos you know nada
[/s]
Hahahahahaha see childish reasoning ooo
how old are you boy?
no be to dey pack numbers dey call am age

Btw I love your tears
it makes me comfortable
I dey sell handkerchiefs ooo
I go add gp storage tank join
keep crying while we celebrate Kyari downfall.
you can't escape from me as far as this case is concerned
no soft landing for you
you lost
we won

Eish!

20 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi, Kyari: Probe Panel Submits Amended Report by Nobody: 7:27am On Aug 17, 2021
Kastonkastroll:

Clean. Nigerian policeman. Choose one.

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi, Kyari: Probe Panel Submits Amended Report by Sonnobax15(m): 7:28am On Aug 17, 2021
undecided
So Kyari is bigger than the law abi na wetin dem wor try tell us undecided

The video is as clear as a snow.....Treat him just like how you guys treat every average Nigerian biko

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi, Kyari: Probe Panel Submits Amended Report by effty(m): 7:32am On Aug 17, 2021
Monogamy:

Exaggerated... Just like the way the media did during End Sars Lekki acclaimed massacre
Lol. You are not wise.

3 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi, Kyari: Probe Panel Submits Amended Report by InaNla(f): 7:33am On Aug 17, 2021
No escape route for the criminal!

3 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi, Kyari: Probe Panel Submits Amended Report by chriskosherbal(m): 7:33am On Aug 17, 2021
I really want to see the end of this case ..

Check out my signature guyz
Re: Hushpuppi, Kyari: Probe Panel Submits Amended Report by cafura: 7:33am On Aug 17, 2021
I see

Re: Hushpuppi, Kyari: Probe Panel Submits Amended Report by Ehiop: 7:34am On Aug 17, 2021
Get a professional business or company logo done for just 3k only and get all the following files of your logo;

1, High quality 3D logo
2, Transparent background logo for watermark
3, Plain logo for letterhead, business card, Id card etc
4, Pdf copy of your logo.
Call/WhatsApp me via the number on the image below.
The link to my WhatsApp is in my signature

Re: Hushpuppi, Kyari: Probe Panel Submits Amended Report by virginboy1(m): 7:34am On Aug 17, 2021
If this Kyari was an Igboho or Nnamdi Kanu. He would have been long been facing trials in the US.

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi, Kyari: Probe Panel Submits Amended Report by money121(m): 7:36am On Aug 17, 2021
Yimj

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Drunk Man Dies During Fight With Wife / Woman Squanders Employer’s N1.9m On Baba-Ijebu / NDLEA Recovers 3300kgs Of Drugs During Raids, Arrests Ten Suspects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.