Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,715 members, 7,816,947 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

List Of Rules To Obey In The Taliban Government - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / List Of Rules To Obey In The Taliban Government (883 Views)

Afghan Women Scream ‘The Taliban Are Coming' As They Beg Troops To Save Them / NEWS FLASH: The United States Has Imposed Requirements On The Taliban Government / US Strike Targeting Mullah Nangyalay, Taliban Commander Causes Civilian Casualty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Rules To Obey In The Taliban Government by ebuka10box(m): 7:16am On Aug 17, 2021
They are listed as follows:

Re: List Of Rules To Obey In The Taliban Government by StarFist(m): 7:36am On Aug 17, 2021
Terrible
Re: List Of Rules To Obey In The Taliban Government by dawnomike(m): 7:45am On Aug 17, 2021
I can imagine what life was like for women in the country before the war... And now that Taliban is back, I understand why many want to escape from the country.
Re: List Of Rules To Obey In The Taliban Government by dangoteinlaw: 7:51am On Aug 17, 2021
Sounds good to me.
Re: List Of Rules To Obey In The Taliban Government by Jenny1010(f): 8:00am On Aug 17, 2021
What will happen to Christians living in the country, I guess they will all be forcefully convert to muslim and churches burnt down. Now there will be increase of child marriage. Bunch of uncircumised pedophiles and perverts. God knows I will rather die than than cover my beautiful face and legs with that rag.
Re: List Of Rules To Obey In The Taliban Government by Spicylate(f): 9:26am On Aug 17, 2021
I understand the "...to me" but please right now is not the time to be sickening.
dangoteinlaw:
Sounds good to me.

1 Like

Re: List Of Rules To Obey In The Taliban Government by ebuka10box(m): 10:10am On Aug 17, 2021
Jenny1010:
What will happen to Christians living in the country, I guess they will all be forcefully convert to muslim and churches burnt down. Now there will be increase of child marriage. Bunch of uncircumised pedophiles and perverts. God knows I will rather die than than cover my beautiful face and legs with that rag.
it's crazy
Re: List Of Rules To Obey In The Taliban Government by danifinest(m): 3:19pm On Aug 17, 2021
Jenny1010:
If you find yourself in the situation, cover up. It doesn't make you a Moslem

(1) (Reply)

Happening Now In Kyiv / Rare Phenomenon Ship In The UK Floats In The Sky(photos) / Biko, What Are U.S Army Doing In Abuja Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.