Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,842 members, 7,851,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:19 AM

How Do I Become A Bet9ja Agent And How Do They Earn Their Money? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Become A Bet9ja Agent And How Do They Earn Their Money? (1043 Views)

NDIC Calls On Depositors In 20 Liquidated Banks To Claim Their Money / See Hilarious Communication Between A Loan Shark Agent And A Customer. Pictures / Top 5 Millionaires Who Made Their Money Online And How They Did It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Become A Bet9ja Agent And How Do They Earn Their Money? by RaYwon6: 8:10am On Aug 17, 2021
Good day fellas, please I plan on starting up a bet9ja business but I don't know how to go about it. Please if you are a bet9ja agent here, please can you tell me how does the business works? How am I going to earn commission? How do bet9ja pay their agent? Please urgent answers are needed please..

1 Like

Re: How Do I Become A Bet9ja Agent And How Do They Earn Their Money? by Zidane199(m): 8:15am On Aug 17, 2021
I dey wait too
Re: How Do I Become A Bet9ja Agent And How Do They Earn Their Money? by teezy01(m): 11:43pm On Aug 18, 2021
RaYwon6:
Good day fellas, please I plan on starting up a bet9ja business but I don't know how to go about it. Please if you are a bet9ja agent here, please can you tell me how does the business works? How am I going to earn commission? How do bet9ja pay their agent? Please urgent answers are needed please..

where is ur location.
Re: How Do I Become A Bet9ja Agent And How Do They Earn Their Money? by Golden147: 12:12am On Aug 19, 2021
RaYwon6:
Where is your location bro?
Re: How Do I Become A Bet9ja Agent And How Do They Earn Their Money? by RaYwon6: 7:01am On Aug 19, 2021
Where is your location bro?[/quote]
Re: How Do I Become A Bet9ja Agent And How Do They Earn Their Money? by RaYwon6: 7:02am On Aug 19, 2021
Zidane199:
I dey wait too
Wetin you dey wait for oga?
Re: How Do I Become A Bet9ja Agent And How Do They Earn Their Money? by RaYwon6: 7:03am On Aug 19, 2021
teezy01:

where is ur location.
Re: How Do I Become A Bet9ja Agent And How Do They Earn Their Money? by Zidane199(m): 9:54am On Aug 19, 2021
RaYwon6:

Wetin you dey wait for oga?
guidelines on how to become a bet9ja agent. I have interest in d business
Re: How Do I Become A Bet9ja Agent And How Do They Earn Their Money? by Golden147: 8:38am On Aug 24, 2021
RaYwon6:
Kogi state Can you give me details of it please? Do you have admin to sell? How much do you think it gonna cost me to get an admin logins?

Getting bet9ja admin is very difficult, for you to see seller, you must have @least 3m and above....
Go for betking... it's very easy to the account with them
Re: How Do I Become A Bet9ja Agent And How Do They Earn Their Money? by Meya23(m): 11:56am On Aug 26, 2021
RaYwon6:
Kogi state Can you give me details of it please? Do you have admin to sell? How much do you think it gonna cost me to get an admin logins?

I have a friend that wants to sell his admin for 2m. Though he stays in Owerri.
Re: How Do I Become A Bet9ja Agent And How Do They Earn Their Money? by teezy01(m): 9:46am On Sep 04, 2021
RaYwon6:

Kogi state sir!!
Any help on how to start up it please ��

send ur proposed shop address
to this email for confirmation of proximity issue. gbolataiwo28@gmail.com and ur phone number
Re: How Do I Become A Bet9ja Agent And How Do They Earn Their Money? by mboy4real(m): 5:49pm On Sep 05, 2021
I have sure bet9ja Admin login call me 09053247244
Re: How Do I Become A Bet9ja Agent And How Do They Earn Their Money? by AmigoDeDon(m): 5:13pm On Oct 10, 2021
Golden147:

Getting bet9ja admin is very difficult, for you to see seller, you must have @least 3m and above....
Go for betking... it's very easy to the account with them

Please help I want to open a Bet9ja shop at at Akesan Alimosho lagos
Re: How Do I Become A Bet9ja Agent And How Do They Earn Their Money? by Gee64: 6:33pm On Oct 10, 2021
It no longer pays to be an agent.
Re: How Do I Become A Bet9ja Agent And How Do They Earn Their Money? by IceColdVeins(m): 9:13pm On Oct 13, 2021
Hello Bro please do you have info on states/cities/areas that are eligible for agent registration.
I am ready to start up in any loaction or state.
All i need is just info on the available areas
Looking forward to your response.

Best Regards
teezy01:

send ur proposed shop address
to this email for confirmation of proximity issue. gbolataiwo28@gmail.com and ur phone number

(1) (Reply)

Help! Can 5 To 6million Start A Supermarket Business In Nigeria / [50% Off ] Get Amazon Mturk Worker Account. / Who Else Is Having Issues With UBA Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.