Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,269 members, 7,829,586 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Trending Video Of Ghana Priest Kissing Female Students on their Lips in the Chur - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Trending Video Of Ghana Priest Kissing Female Students on their Lips in the Chur (4586 Views)

Trending Video Of Ghana Priest Kissing Female Students On Their Lips In The Chur / Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana / Man Signs On The Boobs Of LAUTECH Female Students On Their Graduation Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trending Video Of Ghana Priest Kissing Female Students on their Lips in the Chur by Stephenszego2: 10:34am On Aug 17, 2021
The girls are said to be students of St Monica's College of Education, Ghana.
The Priest can be seen cuddling and kissing the girls after asking them to take off their face masks.

Social media users are confused after footage of Reverend Father kissing three students in Ghana hits online.

In the video, the Reverend Father, whose identity is currently unknown, called and gave each girl a kiss which lasted about 2 seconds on average.

The first two kisses got the congregants screaming with excitement. However, the third female student before and during the act showed some form of hesitation, but was still kissed by the alleged Anglican Priest in question.

Some users who chanced upon the video are alleging that the act occurred at St Monica’s College of Education.

Many are calling for investigations into the matter and a statement from the authorities of the school where the act took place.

Although some users have described the act as disturbing, others have decided to take the satirical position on the matter. Some Reactions below:-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0NQckot49E

https://www.peacefmonline.com/pages/showbiz/news/202108/450186.php

1 Share

Re: Trending Video Of Ghana Priest Kissing Female Students on their Lips in the Chur by Siggynigeria: 10:47am On Aug 17, 2021
Mad ooooo
Re: Trending Video Of Ghana Priest Kissing Female Students on their Lips in the Chur by Stephenszego2: 11:53am On Aug 17, 2021
Siggynigeria:
Mad ooooo

With girls of his daughter's age on the pulpit o!
Some pastors don't even fear God at all.

1 Like

Re: Trending Video Of Ghana Priest Kissing Female Students on their Lips in the Chur by siofra(f): 12:15pm On Aug 17, 2021
No be Ghana again grin
Re: Trending Video Of Ghana Priest Kissing Female Students on their Lips in the Chur by Mastakija(m): 12:17pm On Aug 17, 2021
I dont regard Ghanaians and kenyans as humans anymore

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trending Video Of Ghana Priest Kissing Female Students on their Lips in the Chur by Nobody: 12:29pm On Aug 17, 2021
siofra:
No be Ghana again grin
grin grin grin grin.
In this Covid era too.
I don't blame him.
He misses such on daily basis.
Honestly, the people are high on something we don't know.

1 Like

Re: Trending Video Of Ghana Priest Kissing Female Students on their Lips in the Chur by Nisiw366: 12:36pm On Aug 17, 2021
Holy kiss from holy father
Re: Trending Video Of Ghana Priest Kissing Female Students on their Lips in the Chur by cybriz82(m): 12:56pm On Aug 17, 2021
They look like choirs...see how d thing dey sweet d church members...smh
Re: Trending Video Of Ghana Priest Kissing Female Students on their Lips in the Chur by ValCon888: 1:38pm On Aug 17, 2021
The Reverend Father has lost the plot.
At this point, it is reasonable to think the Reverend Father is having illicit sexual affairs with the female students.
He needs to be disrobed immediately, banished from the priesthood, excommunicated from the Catholic church, and charged with sexual assault against a minor.

5 Likes

Re: Trending Video Of Ghana Priest Kissing Female Students on their Lips in the Chur by overdrive(m): 1:55pm On Aug 17, 2021
The reverend is probably high on communion wine. grin

3 Likes

Re: Trending Video Of Ghana Priest Kissing Female Students on their Lips in the Chur by braimeddy: 2:22pm On Aug 17, 2021
What's happening here? Is that not a catholic priest? The bishop must see this.....

Modifed....
From the write up it was an anglican priest. I for talk o say catholic priest go fit do dis kind tin for public. Anyway since its an Anglican priest, its none of my business
Re: Trending Video Of Ghana Priest Kissing Female Students on their Lips in the Chur by deolurexy1(m): 2:24pm On Aug 17, 2021
No be juju be this
Re: Trending Video Of Ghana Priest Kissing Female Students on their Lips in the Chur by x123xlolls(m): 2:29pm On Aug 17, 2021
braimeddy:
What's happening here? Is that not a catholic priest? The bishop must see this.....

Modifed....
From the write up it was an anglican priest. I for talk o say catholic priest go fit do dis kind tin for public. Anyway since its an Anglican priest, its none of my business

Christianity and Internal hate/war, Hmmm

2 Likes

Re: Trending Video Of Ghana Priest Kissing Female Students on their Lips in the Chur by Mpcoll001: 2:35pm On Aug 17, 2021
Nkan be! Oríṣiríṣi, tueh!!
Re: Trending Video Of Ghana Priest Kissing Female Students on their Lips in the Chur by vickydankal(f): 2:37pm On Aug 17, 2021
This assault and abuse, coming from a Christian priest is disturbing.
Re: Trending Video Of Ghana Priest Kissing Female Students on their Lips in the Chur by Henix(m): 2:39pm On Aug 17, 2021
So Anglican priests are now addressed as Rev Fathers?

1 Like

Re: Trending Video Of Ghana Priest Kissing Female Students on their Lips in the Chur by sunshineV(f): 3:29pm On Aug 17, 2021
christianity, religion of deceit
Re: Trending Video Of Ghana Priest Kissing Female Students on their Lips in the Chur by Sonsly041(m): 3:36pm On Aug 17, 2021
Oh God have mercy
Re: Trending Video Of Ghana Priest Kissing Female Students on their Lips in the Chur by heykims(m): 3:41pm On Aug 17, 2021
He forced the last girl and the kiss seems deep.

1 Like

Re: Trending Video Of Ghana Priest Kissing Female Students on their Lips in the Chur by Stephenszego2: 4:14pm On Aug 17, 2021
heykims:
He forced the last girl and the kiss seems deep.

Thank you for pointing that out.
That last girl gave me chills, she was practically forced.
Re: Trending Video Of Ghana Priest Kissing Female Students on their Lips in the Chur by jimmychang: 4:19pm On Aug 17, 2021
Not on the forehead. Mouth to mouth...why didn't he kiss the boys too grin grin grin
Re: Trending Video Of Ghana Priest Kissing Female Students on their Lips in the Chur by jimmychang: 4:20pm On Aug 17, 2021
Stephenszego2:

Thank you for pointing that out.
That last girl gave me chills, she was practically forced.

Abi na that girl he get plan for self grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Trending Video Of Ghana Priest Kissing Female Students on their Lips in the Chur by Imustnottalk: 4:23pm On Aug 17, 2021
I wonder what this priest will be doing in privacy
Re: Trending Video Of Ghana Priest Kissing Female Students on their Lips in the Chur by Nobody: 4:53pm On Aug 17, 2021
overdrive:
The reverend is probably high on communion wine. grin
Hahahaha
Re: Trending Video Of Ghana Priest Kissing Female Students on their Lips in the Chur by mytime24(f): 5:35pm On Aug 17, 2021
EndTime priest
Re: Trending Video Of Ghana Priest Kissing Female Students on their Lips in the Chur by Nuelito: 5:36pm On Aug 17, 2021
I just dey observe from afar
Re: Trending Video Of Ghana Priest Kissing Female Students on their Lips in the Chur by Bunmhi(f): 8:26pm On Aug 17, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: Trending Video Of Ghana Priest Kissing Female Students on their Lips in the Chur by tafat: 8:48pm On Aug 17, 2021
Na wa o, wetin pesin no go see
Re: Trending Video Of Ghana Priest Kissing Female Students on their Lips in the Chur by DONFASZY(m): 11:15pm On Aug 17, 2021
He is no longer a priest

He should be taken away n arrested

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beautiful Nigerian Graduate Lands Job At Amazon HQ (Photos) / Strike Called Off. Students, Lecturers To Resume Classes / How Do I Get My FUTA Certificates And Official Transcripts!?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.