Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,516 members, 7,847,122 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 11:28 AM

Nathalie Maillet Shot Dead By Husband, Franz Dubois - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nathalie Maillet Shot Dead By Husband, Franz Dubois (77639 Views)

Drama At The Burial Of Lady Allegedly Beaten To Death By Husband. Photos / Wife Assaulted By Husband For Forgetting To Fix Mosquito Net (graphic Photos) / Gloria Onyedikachi Obinna Killed By Husband, Put The Corpse In His Car (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nathalie Maillet Shot Dead By Husband, Franz Dubois by Godsage(m): 5:11pm On Aug 17, 2021
ikllbrokehoes:
Damn! she was a bi, but why did he kill her instead of divorcing her?

now he has to spend alot of time behind bars
The husband shot himself
Re: Nathalie Maillet Shot Dead By Husband, Franz Dubois by ikllbrokehoes(m): 5:11pm On Aug 17, 2021
Mcdreamy15:
divorce ke? I'm here thinking of a three some cheesy FFM grin
Bad guy grin

2 Likes

Re: Nathalie Maillet Shot Dead By Husband, Franz Dubois by Mywd: 5:11pm On Aug 17, 2021
ikllbrokehoes:

Bars ke.... Pesin wey don die sad
Re: Nathalie Maillet Shot Dead By Husband, Franz Dubois by justking(m): 5:11pm On Aug 17, 2021
Brutal
Re: Nathalie Maillet Shot Dead By Husband, Franz Dubois by Sluacoast(m): 5:11pm On Aug 17, 2021
My question is. Wasn't he aware of her sexuality before he got engaged with her. Most of this foreigners are Bi. He just wasted her life.

2 Likes

Re: Nathalie Maillet Shot Dead By Husband, Franz Dubois by africanpride1: 5:11pm On Aug 17, 2021
Ok.
Re: Nathalie Maillet Shot Dead By Husband, Franz Dubois by fineboynl(m): 5:11pm On Aug 17, 2021
ikllbrokehoes:

to divorce in the west is not a day job.

1 Like

Re: Nathalie Maillet Shot Dead By Husband, Franz Dubois by Awoleesu(m): 5:12pm On Aug 17, 2021
ikllbrokehoes:

Hey! Do dead men serve jail terms?

3 Likes

Re: Nathalie Maillet Shot Dead By Husband, Franz Dubois by Kevinsamba: 5:12pm On Aug 17, 2021
Re: Nathalie Maillet Shot Dead By Husband, Franz Dubois by BSF: 5:12pm On Aug 17, 2021
ikllbrokehoes:

Did you understand the short article at all?

3 Likes

Re: Nathalie Maillet Shot Dead By Husband, Franz Dubois by stasius: 5:12pm On Aug 17, 2021
ikllbrokehoes:

He also killed him self. Read

3 Likes

Re: Nathalie Maillet Shot Dead By Husband, Franz Dubois by AmazingELixir: 5:13pm On Aug 17, 2021
grin
Re: Nathalie Maillet Shot Dead By Husband, Franz Dubois by hopexter(m): 5:14pm On Aug 17, 2021
Nice one Mr. Dubois. Women with greed, no single respect for her husband at all, she dey chop rice and beans for the same dinning table( matrimonial bed) how she wan take explain this for yonder now? Wahala grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nathalie Maillet Shot Dead By Husband, Franz Dubois by Mogajunior(m): 5:14pm On Aug 17, 2021
cool
If I find my wife with another woman in bed, I will simply join for a party. But with another man, I kill them both.

5 Likes

Re: Nathalie Maillet Shot Dead By Husband, Franz Dubois by ibtommy(m): 5:14pm On Aug 17, 2021
ikllbrokehoes:

Which primary school did you attend? SMH lipsrsealed
Re: Nathalie Maillet Shot Dead By Husband, Franz Dubois by berryPee(m): 5:15pm On Aug 17, 2021
Sodom and Gomorrah was far better than the society we find ourselves in. May God help us to remain in His plan for us through Christ Jesus.
Righteousness2:
A Married woman with her mistress on her matrimonial bed.
See how Great Confusion in a Home leads to unnecessary deaths.
The Worse of all these is to Die in sin and acts which is abominable and Wickedness Befor GOD.
Guys, Heaven and Hell are so real ooo, Behave!

2 Likes

Re: Nathalie Maillet Shot Dead By Husband, Franz Dubois by berryPee(m): 5:16pm On Aug 17, 2021
The future is indeed female. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Nathalie Maillet Shot Dead By Husband, Franz Dubois by Okuda(m): 5:16pm On Aug 17, 2021
mumu man. wey he for forck them 2 together

1 Like

Re: Nathalie Maillet Shot Dead By Husband, Franz Dubois by PENISgod: 5:17pm On Aug 17, 2021
Michelle55:
Damn! What do ladies truly see in their fellow women?
Rip to them all, the man should have simply walked away for his sanity sake.
shut up Ur stupid mouth there u idiot!!! U think it's dat easy abi? Ingrate like you... hypocrites everywhere..he should have walked away? As if you wouldn't have done worse....

1 Like

Re: Nathalie Maillet Shot Dead By Husband, Franz Dubois by ikllbrokehoes(m): 5:17pm On Aug 17, 2021
BSF:

Did you understand the short article at all?
SportsHD:

The nigga's dead.
Awoleesu:

Hey! Do dead men serve jail terms?
stasius:

He also killed him self. Read
Hahaha I didn't read that part, let me modify my comment, honestly the man made a terrible mistake, perhaps, he might be suffering from depression that's why he killed himself, his wife and wife lover.

1 Like

Re: Nathalie Maillet Shot Dead By Husband, Franz Dubois by adewaleadeyemi8(m): 5:18pm On Aug 17, 2021
How can a woman be satisfied in this world undecided
You have a good life with wealth and assets, a man who loves you and many good things but the devil that deceived her at the beginning would never let her be

3 Likes

Re: Nathalie Maillet Shot Dead By Husband, Franz Dubois by Mayng01(m): 5:20pm On Aug 17, 2021
Chisos
Re: Nathalie Maillet Shot Dead By Husband, Franz Dubois by TheGoodJoe(m): 5:20pm On Aug 17, 2021
ikllbrokehoes:

Behind bars ke.

"I was warned, around 2.30am, by the police, that a double murder, followed by a suicide, had been committed in the house."
Re: Nathalie Maillet Shot Dead By Husband, Franz Dubois by MufasaLion: 5:22pm On Aug 17, 2021
Them bitches ain't loyal!

Re: Nathalie Maillet Shot Dead By Husband, Franz Dubois by Luak(m): 5:22pm On Aug 17, 2021
It happens that marriage
May not seem what one dreamt about. Self restraint ought to be a first aid when at the heat of the moment
Re: Nathalie Maillet Shot Dead By Husband, Franz Dubois by izubext007: 5:22pm On Aug 17, 2021
She is just a lesbian, he would have walk away as far she is not with another man.
Re: Nathalie Maillet Shot Dead By Husband, Franz Dubois by judedwriter(m): 5:23pm On Aug 17, 2021
People cheating in marriage from time immemorial....

But why take life? Why just simply dirvorce and move on?

Love hurts a lot when trust is broken.
Re: Nathalie Maillet Shot Dead By Husband, Franz Dubois by Michelle55: 5:23pm On Aug 17, 2021
PENISgod:
shut up Ur stupid mouth there u idiot!!! U think it's dat easy abi? Ingrate like you... hypocrites everywhere..he should have walked away? As if you wouldn't have done worse....
I'm not the cause of your frustration bro, the Lord is your strength.

Re: Nathalie Maillet Shot Dead By Husband, Franz Dubois by Awoleesu(m): 5:23pm On Aug 17, 2021
ikllbrokehoes:
[quauthor=stasius post=104897525]

He also killed him self. Read Hahaha I didn't read that part, let me modify my comment, honestly the man made a terrible mistake, perhaps, he might be suffering from depression that's why he killed himself, his wife and wife lover.
Depression? I don't think so...

He must have thought out the consequence of letting any of them remained alive:

If he killed the infidel wife alone, he goes to jail, lesbo partner takes all the fortune in the house.

If he killed only the lesbo partner, he goes to jail, and wife gets all the fortune in the house including taking another dick and pussy partners...

If he had killed both wife and lez partner, he goes to jail... But he didn't want to go to jail, so he had to end the show on this part of life,.. At least, whatever happens as the case continues in the afterlife wouldn't involve the cops!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yahoo Boys Make Jest Of A White Man After Scamming Him "You Go Cry Die" / Prophetess Running Prostitution Ring In Ogun State, Victims confess (Photo) / Amotekun Arrests 2 Gay Men Caught Having Sex In Ondo (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.