Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,439 members, 7,853,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 07:28 AM

Soludo Problem - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Soludo Problem (849 Views)

Ezekwesili Or Soludo Likely To Be CBN Governor, To Replace Emefiele - Guardian / I Will Transform Anambra Into Dubai - Soludo / "You Can't Ban Spraying, It's Our Culture" - KSA To Soludo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Soludo Problem by feyikay: 2:16pm On Jul 19, 2007
Hello Guys,

i just heard this i think you guys should update me abt this man call soludo with all these that all banks should close they account with them.e.g wealth solution, penny wise,and all others.
Re: Soludo Problem by Prince22(m): 11:33pm On Jul 20, 2007
Soludo that we respected so much with his effective and efficient brain work should have put in place policy that will solidify the operation of this hyips not INDIRECT CANCELLIATION.

(1) (Reply)

Protecting Brand Name / I Bought Nascon And I'm Losing What Do I Do ? / Very Serious Issue: The Naira And Inflation!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.