Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,560 members, 7,827,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Which Is The Best Lotion For Kids? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Which Is The Best Lotion For Kids? (3332 Views)

What Color Is Pears Baby Lotion? / What Body Care/lotion Can I Use To Lighten My Skin / Nice Toys Bed For Kids For Sale 08029753141 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is The Best Lotion For Kids? by thekichinboss: 8:15am On Aug 18, 2021
So I have been on a quest to get a good body care product for my baby. She used to use a particular organic brand, but I don't see any difference in her skin. The marks that were caused by the measles she had sometime ago is still very much visible.

She is a year now and I thought, ooohhkay, it's times to fine something else.

I went online and it seems that the Lillies Kids and Teens is the new raving sensation, I also had the option of Baby Secret Amino Acid Lotion.

Pls have you used any of these creams? What is your experience? And which do you think is better off.
Re: Which Is The Best Lotion For Kids? by bastardson: 8:17pm On Nov 23, 2021
Any response ?
Re: Which Is The Best Lotion For Kids? by AutoChick4U(f): 8:20pm On Nov 23, 2021
Pears lotion.
Re: Which Is The Best Lotion For Kids? by Kobojunkie: 8:34pm On Nov 23, 2021
thekichinboss:
So I have been on a quest to get a good body care product for my baby. She used to use a particular organic brand, but I don't see any difference in her skin. The marks that were caused by the measles she had sometime ago is still very much visible.

She is a year now and I thought, ooohhkay, it's times to fine something else.

I went online and it seems that the Lillies Kids and Teens is the new raving sensation, I also had the option of Baby Secret Amino Acid Lotion.

Pls have you used any of these creams? What is your experience? And which do you think is better off.
Vaseline! undecided
Re: Which Is The Best Lotion For Kids? by Mariangeles(f): 8:44pm On Nov 23, 2021
If you can get pure Shea butter, and if you don't mind you baby's skin going darker due to the vitamin E, I'd suggest you give it a try.

If you do mind, you can try Aveeno baby which contains oat extract to soothe your baby's skin, or E45 which is good for baby's sensitive skin.
Re: Which Is The Best Lotion For Kids? by Ulunne777(f): 8:59pm On Nov 23, 2021
Buy what you can afford.some pears,cussons,aveeno,sebamed,nycil,Milton,palm kernel oil,shear butter,blue seal Vaseline etc are all good.
Re: Which Is The Best Lotion For Kids? by Sharonstone7719: 8:16am On Nov 24, 2021
Sebamed oooooo

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Best Lotion For Kids? by bastardson: 6:30pm On Nov 26, 2021
Sebamed or Aveeno?

My daughter has been using Aveeno for 2 years now, but it appears that her skin is getting darker.. Someone that was looking so white at birth.

She sleeps under AC and she’s hardly exposed to Sun.

I need something that can maintain her complexion
Re: Which Is The Best Lotion For Kids? by Sharonstone7719: 7:12pm On Nov 26, 2021
bastardson:
Sebamed or Aveeno?

My daughter has been using Aveeno for 2 years now, but it appears that her skin is getting darker.. Someone that was looking so white at birth.

She sleeps under AC and she’s hardly exposed to Sun.

I need something that can maintain her complexion

I can vote for sebamed because I have been using it tested and trusted people always ask me what cream I am using for my baby

(1) (Reply)

If You Are Fatherless Sign Up / Had A Fight With My Husband's Junior Sister / Anything Wrong With This Affectionate Father And Son Pix?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.