Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,574 members, 7,812,865 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

Corpse Of A Lady Refuse To Be Buried As She Fights Pallbearers From Burying Her - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Corpse Of A Lady Refuse To Be Buried As She Fights Pallbearers From Burying Her (5145 Views)

Corpse Of Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu & The Policeman That Shot Her Dead (Graphic / Woman Removes Her Top As She Fights Another Lady Publicly In Delta State. Photos / Corpse Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Wife Maryam Sanda (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corpse Of A Lady Refuse To Be Buried As She Fights Pallbearers From Burying Her by Psalm6ix: 10:27am On Aug 18, 2021
Is this a mystery or normal? Many at times especially in Africa, some corpse during their burial makes it difficult for Pallbearers to bury them.

Most at times, it’s regarded as they didn’t died a natural death and they wants justice before they rest.

Rituals are made sometimes in order for the angry corpse to be calm and to be buried. In a video sighted online, the corpse of a Lady also refused to be buried.

She gave her Pallbearers a tough time upon their arrival at the cemetery.

Watch the video below.
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CSteQ77q87z/?utm_medium=copy_link

Source: https://kingsparo.com/corpse-of-a-lady-refuse-to-be-buried-as-she-fights-pallbearers-from-burying-her-in-coffin-watch-video/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corpse Of A Lady Refuse To Be Buried As She Fights Pallbearers From Burying Her by Sonnobax15(m): 10:27am On Aug 18, 2021
grin
Things like these do happen cha..
Re: Corpse Of A Lady Refuse To Be Buried As She Fights Pallbearers From Burying Her by simultaneousboi(m): 10:29am On Aug 18, 2021
I don't understand
Re: Corpse Of A Lady Refuse To Be Buried As She Fights Pallbearers From Burying Her by ThuGGeR147: 10:37am On Aug 18, 2021
Cruise...... Abeg make dem lemme jooor...
Fear sef no let me laff, dunno what Boko Haram are up to, maybe same tactics as Taliban did... undecided
Re: Corpse Of A Lady Refuse To Be Buried As She Fights Pallbearers From Burying Her by Oluolad86(f): 10:51am On Aug 18, 2021
please I need your financial help with spiritual help please cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Corpse Of A Lady Refuse To Be Buried As She Fights Pallbearers From Burying Her by Jones90: 11:04am On Aug 18, 2021
Call us for your electrical and security system installations

1 Like

Re: Corpse Of A Lady Refuse To Be Buried As She Fights Pallbearers From Burying Her by yarimo(m): 12:55pm On Aug 18, 2021
Hehehe this can only happen in IPOB land grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Corpse Of A Lady Refuse To Be Buried As She Fights Pallbearers From Burying Her by Elzazzi: 12:59pm On Aug 18, 2021
yarimo:
Hehehe this can only happen in IPOB land grin grin

BMC zombie. Make IPOB matter don dey make u craze already.

4 Likes

Re: Corpse Of A Lady Refuse To Be Buried As She Fights Pallbearers From Burying Her by Aboks(m): 1:37pm On Aug 18, 2021
Which movie is this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corpse Of A Lady Refuse To Be Buried As She Fights Pallbearers From Burying Her by Nuelito: 5:00pm On Aug 18, 2021
Drop the movie tittle for us abeg
Re: Corpse Of A Lady Refuse To Be Buried As She Fights Pallbearers From Burying Her by earthsync(f): 5:20pm On Aug 18, 2021
You're telling me this wasn't staged?
Re: Corpse Of A Lady Refuse To Be Buried As She Fights Pallbearers From Burying Her by CSTRR: 6:06pm On Aug 18, 2021
That Lady is probably alive.
Re: Corpse Of A Lady Refuse To Be Buried As She Fights Pallbearers From Burying Her by Truvelisback(m): 6:47pm On Aug 18, 2021
Second chance movie grin
Re: Corpse Of A Lady Refuse To Be Buried As She Fights Pallbearers From Burying Her by MightyEmperor: 7:05pm On Aug 18, 2021
I have personally experienced it, and it happened the day I attended the burial of a friend's mother, i was called to carry the casket together with three other guys, the casket was moving us and we were struggling to bring it under control, am still mystified by that experience till this day.

4 Likes

Re: Corpse Of A Lady Refuse To Be Buried As She Fights Pallbearers From Burying Her by sharpwriter(m): 7:17pm On Aug 18, 2021
MightyEmperor:
I have personally experienced it, and it happened the day I attended the burial of a friend's mother, i was called to carry the casket together with three other guys, the casket was moving us and we were struggling to bring it under control, am still mystified by that experience till this day.
How did you now get her buried at last?
Re: Corpse Of A Lady Refuse To Be Buried As She Fights Pallbearers From Burying Her by MightyEmperor: 8:28pm On Aug 18, 2021
sharpwriter:

How did you now get her buried at last?
as we were moving with the casket to an already dug grave, an invisible force came mightily upon the casket and it swerved forcing it to face another direction, it moved swiftly and we ran with it for a while before it stopped and continued again, there was a struggle and maneuver which lasted for about 20 minutes. At this point I started praying in my mind because I have never seen anything like that before and I said " madam calm down, no be me kill you, I dey my own o, them say make I come carry na im make I come carry, I no do you anything" We were still struggling with the casket until one old man came and asked us to lower it, he told us to wave it 3 times back to front, after that everything became calm, the first daughter of the woman was also called to come and speak to her late mother corpse to pacify her departing soul. After this we were able to lower the casket into the grave with ease. This is from my personal experience and am still trying to find an answer of what happened that day.

5 Likes

Re: Corpse Of A Lady Refuse To Be Buried As She Fights Pallbearers From Burying Her by Harrykn: 9:52pm On Aug 18, 2021
Drama
Re: Corpse Of A Lady Refuse To Be Buried As She Fights Pallbearers From Burying Her by WaffenSS(m): 10:15pm On Aug 18, 2021
Anyone who believes this nonsense is mad.

All of you are mad.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Corpse Of A Lady Refuse To Be Buried As She Fights Pallbearers From Burying Her by oregan(m): 10:32pm On Aug 18, 2021
Amaaazing
Re: Corpse Of A Lady Refuse To Be Buried As She Fights Pallbearers From Burying Her by Pious101: 11:10pm On Aug 18, 2021
WaffenSS:
Anyone who believes this nonsense is mad.

All of you are mad.
what u don't know is bigger than u

2 Likes

Re: Corpse Of A Lady Refuse To Be Buried As She Fights Pallbearers From Burying Her by MightyEmperor: 11:16pm On Aug 18, 2021
Pious101:
you shouldn't have wasted your precious time responding to a fellow who choose to remain in the dark shadow of ignorance.
Re: Corpse Of A Lady Refuse To Be Buried As She Fights Pallbearers From Burying Her by buchi4action(m): 11:46pm On Aug 18, 2021
Wonders will never end...even dead body dey vex too.
Re: Corpse Of A Lady Refuse To Be Buried As She Fights Pallbearers From Burying Her by sharpwriter(m): 11:57pm On Aug 18, 2021
MightyEmperor:
as we were moving with the casket to an already dug grave, an invisible force came mightily upon the casket and it swerved forcing it to face another direction, it moved swiftly and we ran with it for a while before it stopped and continued again, there was a struggle and maneuver which lasted for about 20 minutes. At this point I started praying in my mind because I have never seen anything like that before and I said " madam calm down, no be me kill you, I dey my own o, them say make I come carry na im make I come carry, I no do you anything" We were still struggling with the casket until one old man came and asked us to lower it, he told us to wave it 3 times back to front, after that everything became calm, the first daughter of the woman was also called to come and speak to her late mother corpse to pacify her departing soul. After this we were able to lower the casket into the grave with ease. This is from my personal experience and am still trying to find an answer of what happened that day.
Na wa o... Thanks for sharing the story in details. I like those who take their time to share a story.

It does happen, I haven't had an experience but I believe. These experiences are part of our culture and they are real.

There are similar stories like yours here on Nairaland. Seems like they are under religious threads where some shared their paranormal experiences.

Was it not last year or so that a pastor got killed by the grave side of one of his church members (an elder or deacon). The man had advised the pastor that whenever he dies, he should be buried in his residence at Akure and not his home town.

The pastor acted alongside the man's family members and decided to go bury him in his hometown as against his wish. It was during the funeral that the pastor's life got expired.

Now, whether coincidence or not, it is strange. Human spirits are stronger than one another and no one knows the one that will pose a problem prior to them being buried at death.

3 Likes

Re: Corpse Of A Lady Refuse To Be Buried As She Fights Pallbearers From Burying Her by WaffenSS(m): 12:48am On Aug 19, 2021
Pious101:

You're obviously mad
Re: Corpse Of A Lady Refuse To Be Buried As She Fights Pallbearers From Burying Her by Judybash93(m): 4:04am On Aug 19, 2021
MightyEmperor:

undecided

Re: Corpse Of A Lady Refuse To Be Buried As She Fights Pallbearers From Burying Her by Richy4(m): 4:57am On Aug 19, 2021
embarassed

1 Like

Re: Corpse Of A Lady Refuse To Be Buried As She Fights Pallbearers From Burying Her by Almaigaa: 6:09am On Aug 19, 2021

Re: Corpse Of A Lady Refuse To Be Buried As She Fights Pallbearers From Burying Her by Pious101: 6:45am On Aug 19, 2021
WaffenSS:

You're obviously mad
and obviously ur entire generation, dead, alive and yet unborn is suffering from acute foolishness and madness. E-diot
Re: Corpse Of A Lady Refuse To Be Buried As She Fights Pallbearers From Burying Her by b3llo(m): 8:02am On Aug 19, 2021
I have of people that the earth reject their body during burials. It happens mostly when their graves are being dug, the grave diggers usually meet heavy rocks and this causes them to change site.

1 Like

Re: Corpse Of A Lady Refuse To Be Buried As She Fights Pallbearers From Burying Her by Witttyduchess(f): 8:21am On Aug 19, 2021
earthsync:
You're telling me this wasn't staged?
hi is your mailbox active

(1) (2) (Reply)

When You Smoke Weed For The First Time(photo) / DISTRESS Call: My Sister's First Bank Account Of 4million Naira Is Looted. / HUSHPUPPI: What's His Full Name And State Of Origin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.