Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,229 members, 7,829,396 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Corpse Of A Lady Refuse To Be Buried As She Fights Pallbearers From Burying Her - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Corpse Of A Lady Refuse To Be Buried As She Fights Pallbearers From Burying Her (5159 Views)

Corpse Of Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu & The Policeman That Shot Her Dead (Graphic / Woman Removes Her Top As She Fights Another Lady Publicly In Delta State. Photos / Corpse Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Wife Maryam Sanda (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corpse Of A Lady Refuse To Be Buried As She Fights Pallbearers From Burying Her by Witttyduchess(f): 8:23am On Aug 19, 2021
MightyEmperor:
as we were moving with the casket to an already dug grave, an invisible force came mightily upon the casket and it swerved forcing it to face another direction, it moved swiftly and we ran with it for a while before it stopped and continued again, there was a struggle and maneuver which lasted for about 20 minutes. At this point I started praying in my mind because I have never seen anything like that before and I said " madam calm down, no be me kill you, I dey my own o, them say make I come carry na im make I come carry, I no do you anything" We were still struggling with the casket until one old man came and asked us to lower it, he told us to wave it 3 times back to front, after that everything became calm, the first daughter of the woman was also called to come and speak to her late mother corpse to pacify her departing soul. After this we were able to lower the casket into the grave with ease. This is from my personal experience and am still trying to find an answer of what happened that day.
omo same thing happened here oh.
We had to call his first son and he came and spoke to the woman's corpse and she calmed down and they lowered her into the grave.
Re: Corpse Of A Lady Refuse To Be Buried As She Fights Pallbearers From Burying Her by Danjikanbauchi: 9:59am On Aug 19, 2021
yarimo:
Hehehe this can only happen in IPOB land grin grin
we have seen plenty of it in Zaria and Kano.

They have to go to the alhaji room and saw his first wife with Quran standing inside a room that only the alhaji have access to. And the wife has been missing for over 10 years.

Secondly the one in Zaria uses almajiri for ritual the earth rejected him several times till they force his room open and bury all the Almajiris in his secret room.

1 Like

Re: Corpse Of A Lady Refuse To Be Buried As She Fights Pallbearers From Burying Her by Tinney104(m): 11:40am On Aug 19, 2021
Igbo people get crazy for head
Dem No dey die immediately grin grin

Abia Umuahia 6,320
Anambra Awka 4,844
Ebonyi Abakaliki 5,533
Enugu Enugu 7,161

Una Don plenty pass Hausa self undecided undecided

Re: Corpse Of A Lady Refuse To Be Buried As She Fights Pallbearers From Burying Her by babadigu(m): 3:24am On Aug 21, 2021
What kind of spiritual help do u need?
Oluolad86:
please I need your financial help with spiritual help please cry cry
Re: Corpse Of A Lady Refuse To Be Buried As She Fights Pallbearers From Burying Her by sharpwriter(m): 2:27pm On Aug 22, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:

They have to go to the alhaji room and saw his first wife with Quran standing inside a room that only the alhaji have access to. And the wife has been missing for over 10 years.

Secondly the one in Zaria uses almajiri for ritual the earth rejected him several times till they force his room open and bury all the Almajiris in his secret room.
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Kai.... Horror film
Re: Corpse Of A Lady Refuse To Be Buried As She Fights Pallbearers From Burying Her by sharpwriter(m): 2:32pm On Aug 22, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:

They have to go to the alhaji room and saw his first wife with Quran standing inside a room that only the alhaji have access to. And the wife has been missing for over 10 years
Was the woman still alive when they saw her in the secret room?
Re: Corpse Of A Lady Refuse To Be Buried As She Fights Pallbearers From Burying Her by Danjikanbauchi: 3:42pm On Aug 22, 2021
sharpwriter:

Was the woman still alive when they saw her in the secret room?
no she was just standing naked there holding Quran on her hand with her eyes opened.

1 Like

Re: Corpse Of A Lady Refuse To Be Buried As She Fights Pallbearers From Burying Her by sharpwriter(m): 4:17pm On Aug 22, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
no she was just standing naked there holding Quran on her hand with her eyes opened.
Chai.... In one word, EVIL. shocked

The room and whole house must have been thoroughly cleansed spiritually before Alfas go allow them take her for burial o.

That husband is very wicked o.

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Countries With Highest Rape Crime. Guess The No.1 Country / My Experience Travelling With A Fulani Yesterday / GORY! Woman Cuts Husbands Belly Open- Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.