Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,424 members, 7,812,248 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:39 AM

Evangelist Victoria Lasisi's Husband Commits Suicide In Ondo (Photos) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Evangelist Victoria Lasisi's Husband Commits Suicide In Ondo (Photos) (32882 Views)

Shoprite Worker Commits Suicide In Akure After Being Suspended From Work / Victor Ojeamiran: Soldier Commits Suicide In Yobe, Leaves Note For Wife(Graphic) / Nursing Mother Commits Suicide In Uyo Over Pressure From Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Evangelist Victoria Lasisi's Husband Commits Suicide In Ondo (Photos) by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 3:49pm On Aug 18, 2021
A 62 year old man identified as Moshood Lasisi has committed suicide in his room in Ayede ogbese, Akure North Local Government area of Ondo State.

It was reported that Lasisi, who was walking on crushes, hung himself after his wife and children had gone to farm.

His wife discovered his body in the room after repeatedly knocking but receiving no response.

Lady Evangelist Victoria Lasisi, his wife, had to peer through the window to see her husband’s body swinging from the rope with which he allegedly hung himself to the room’s roof.
Pastor Oyedeji Aladenika, the chairman of the Christian Association of Nigeria in Ogbese, described the situation as terrible and questioned why the man had to commit suicide.

The pastor stated that even though the man was going with a dislocated limb, his wife and children were taking care of him.
The local police have yet to respond to the incident.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.tvcnews.tv/popular-evangelists-husband-commits-suicide-in-ondo/%3famp_markup=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Evangelist Victoria Lasisi's Husband Commits Suicide In Ondo (Photos) by chiiraq802(m): 3:55pm On Aug 18, 2021
RIP to the deceased.

We should replace the word bad news with Blog

10 Likes

Re: Evangelist Victoria Lasisi's Husband Commits Suicide In Ondo (Photos) by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 3:56pm On Aug 18, 2021
chiiraq802:
RIP

See More Photos Via www.. com
Re: Evangelist Victoria Lasisi's Husband Commits Suicide In Ondo (Photos) by chiiraq802(m): 3:59pm On Aug 18, 2021
NaijaCoverBlog:

See More Photos Via www.. com
I don see finish.

14 Likes

Re: Evangelist Victoria Lasisi's Husband Commits Suicide In Ondo (Photos) by Oluolad86(f): 4:02pm On Aug 18, 2021
I need financial help, I'm broke due to my pericarditis treatments. This sickness is draining me financially

10 Likes

Re: Evangelist Victoria Lasisi's Husband Commits Suicide In Ondo (Photos) by Lamasta(m): 4:04pm On Aug 18, 2021
deserves an award for covering majority of bad news and happenings in this country

5 Likes

Re: Evangelist Victoria Lasisi's Husband Commits Suicide In Ondo (Photos) by tillaman(m): 4:04pm On Aug 18, 2021
Things are happening around us, Just live your life the way you think is best, be nice to people around you!
Rip to the deceased

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Evangelist Victoria Lasisi's Husband Commits Suicide In Ondo (Photos) by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 4:05pm On Aug 18, 2021
Lamasta:
deserves an award for covering majority of bad news and happenings in this country

Oil Dey Your Head

2 Likes

Re: Evangelist Victoria Lasisi's Husband Commits Suicide In Ondo (Photos) by Optimistguy1969: 4:12pm On Aug 18, 2021
and bad news na wetin again ?
Re: Evangelist Victoria Lasisi's Husband Commits Suicide In Ondo (Photos) by temitope27(m): 4:26pm On Aug 18, 2021
U no see the man chest sef, hungar may av wan kill the man

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evangelist Victoria Lasisi's Husband Commits Suicide In Ondo (Photos) by herlecks(m): 6:22pm On Aug 18, 2021
Oluolad86:
I need financial help, I'm broke due to my pericarditis treatments. This sickness is draining me financially
Call me around 2pm tomorrow. 0912102370 8. If you have any spirit you're protecting, get them out of your body before calling me.

8 Likes

Re: Evangelist Victoria Lasisi's Husband Commits Suicide In Ondo (Photos) by Oluolad86(f): 6:43pm On Aug 18, 2021
herlecks:
Call me around 2pm tomorrow. 0912102370 8. If you have any spirit you're protecting, get them out of your body before calling me.

I don't understand which spirit you said I'm protecting. I'm not a witch nor devil, I'm a human being created by God! this sickness is just a phase of life

9 Likes

Re: Evangelist Victoria Lasisi's Husband Commits Suicide In Ondo (Photos) by Sonnobax15(m): 6:56pm On Aug 18, 2021
cheesy
trying to force himself through the gates of heaven after following up with every bad news happening around the world like...

23 Likes

Re: Evangelist Victoria Lasisi's Husband Commits Suicide In Ondo (Photos) by NwaNimo1(m): 7:34pm On Aug 18, 2021

1 Like

Re: Evangelist Victoria Lasisi's Husband Commits Suicide In Ondo (Photos) by Okortor: 7:35pm On Aug 18, 2021
Rip man, people won't understand the evil n deadly spirit behind frustration that eventually leads to suicide.

I have come to realize money isn't everything because financially, maritally, educationally, career wise, physically, materially n other wise I am blessed but just recently I had personal issues that I got fed up of this life but immediately I saw my lovely gallant boys n my pretty wife, I got over it immediately n now I m good.

Lesson "Never mock a pain u haven't endured...when life hits u, u may become everything u Ever criticized"

May God give us the grace to overcome whatever situation we find ourselves in JESUS MIGHTY NAME AMEN AND AMEN.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Evangelist Victoria Lasisi's Husband Commits Suicide In Ondo (Photos) by Kobojunkie: 7:35pm On Aug 18, 2021
NaijaCoverBlog:
A 62 year old man identified as Moshood Lasisi has committed suicide in his room in Ayede ogbese, Akure North Local Government area of Ondo State.

It was reported that Lasisi, who was walking on crushes, hung himself after his wife and children had gone to farm.

His wife discovered his body in the room after repeatedly knocking but receiving no response.
Oh no! undecided
Re: Evangelist Victoria Lasisi's Husband Commits Suicide In Ondo (Photos) by slawormiir: 7:35pm On Aug 18, 2021
Damnnn niggar

Too bad
Re: Evangelist Victoria Lasisi's Husband Commits Suicide In Ondo (Photos) by Xscape047: 7:35pm On Aug 18, 2021
Dou know...?

Lightning killed an entire football team during a game in 1998.

2 Likes

Re: Evangelist Victoria Lasisi's Husband Commits Suicide In Ondo (Photos) by Ethannathan(m): 7:35pm On Aug 18, 2021
Ok
Re: Evangelist Victoria Lasisi's Husband Commits Suicide In Ondo (Photos) by GIANTPLUSHUB: 7:35pm On Aug 18, 2021
Mheen! Look at how lean he's. You will know that he's passing through something. May his soul rest in perfect peace.

2 Likes

Re: Evangelist Victoria Lasisi's Husband Commits Suicide In Ondo (Photos) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Aug 18, 2021
he should have waited nah.. who knows maybe the wife complains and all that forced him to.. but suicide is not the best way.. Lord have mercy

1 Like

Re: Evangelist Victoria Lasisi's Husband Commits Suicide In Ondo (Photos) by kramer: 7:36pm On Aug 18, 2021
Sign of end times! Righteousness2, over to you!
Re: Evangelist Victoria Lasisi's Husband Commits Suicide In Ondo (Photos) by realstars: 7:37pm On Aug 18, 2021
Bad News
Re: Evangelist Victoria Lasisi's Husband Commits Suicide In Ondo (Photos) by Chijeep(m): 7:40pm On Aug 18, 2021
K
Re: Evangelist Victoria Lasisi's Husband Commits Suicide In Ondo (Photos) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Aug 18, 2021
Islambad
Re: Evangelist Victoria Lasisi's Husband Commits Suicide In Ondo (Photos) by Authoreety: 7:41pm On Aug 18, 2021
Why
Re: Evangelist Victoria Lasisi's Husband Commits Suicide In Ondo (Photos) by faithfull18(f): 7:41pm On Aug 18, 2021
Hmmn.
Re: Evangelist Victoria Lasisi's Husband Commits Suicide In Ondo (Photos) by ILoveDemMANNA: 7:42pm On Aug 18, 2021
Devil won the battle in his life. What a pity .

1 Like

Re: Evangelist Victoria Lasisi's Husband Commits Suicide In Ondo (Photos) by Goldenheart(m): 7:42pm On Aug 18, 2021
shocked
Re: Evangelist Victoria Lasisi's Husband Commits Suicide In Ondo (Photos) by kestolove95(m): 7:42pm On Aug 18, 2021
from d pics u will know d man is really suffering from hunger....hungry dey really mama d man, wicked wife no dey feed d man well

7 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Life After A CS Delivery Is So Challenging? / Abuja COVID-19 Response Team On Strike Over Non-payment Of Allowances / Kaduna Records New COVID-19 Case, Traces 119 Contacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.