Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,279 members, 7,836,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

What Will You Do In The Next 24hrs If The World Were To End Tomorrow? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Will You Do In The Next 24hrs If The World Were To End Tomorrow? (700 Views)

The World Will End Tomorrow - Christian Group Predicts / My Reason And Yours - Why The World Will Not End Tomorrow / The World Would End Tomorrow, Oct 21 - Harold Camping (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do In The Next 24hrs If The World Were To End Tomorrow? by Dungren1(m): 12:35pm On May 19, 2011
Not that I believe that the world would end tomorrow, but lets just have fun by telling the house what you would like to do in the next 24hrs if truly the world were to end tomorrow.

As for me, would prolly go around visiting people for the last time smiley
Re: What Will You Do In The Next 24hrs If The World Were To End Tomorrow? by Nobody: 3:29pm On May 19, 2011
If that is the case, we still have 48 hours. I live in Australia grin grin grin grin
Re: What Will You Do In The Next 24hrs If The World Were To End Tomorrow? by Dungren1(m): 3:58pm On May 19, 2011
Don't be sure it might probably start from your backyard tongue

Seriously, how would you spend the remaining time?
Re: What Will You Do In The Next 24hrs If The World Were To End Tomorrow? by Nobody: 4:02pm On May 19, 2011
I have full faith the world is not going to end.

No one knows when the world will end.
Re: What Will You Do In The Next 24hrs If The World Were To End Tomorrow? by Nobody: 4:03pm On May 19, 2011
rokiatu:

I have full faith the world is not going to end.

No one knows when the world will end.

Just incase, I'll be attending some serious Night vigil tonight grin
Re: What Will You Do In The Next 24hrs If The World Were To End Tomorrow? by Nobody: 4:09pm On May 19, 2011
Pray for me. grin grin grin
Re: What Will You Do In The Next 24hrs If The World Were To End Tomorrow? by ektbear: 4:10pm On May 19, 2011
lots and lots of rated R activities.

What better way to die can there be?
Re: What Will You Do In The Next 24hrs If The World Were To End Tomorrow? by buzugee(m): 4:26pm On May 19, 2011
i shall read the book of ecclesiastes and obadiah and jeremiah and then offer burnt offerings and incense. the choicest of my goat, calf and sheep shall be made as a burnt offering to the lord. and the best of my grains, wines and incense shall be offered to him.

(1) (Reply)

The Best Of Hitchslap! / Repent For The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand / The Problem Of Hell And A Loving God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.