Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,120 members, 7,860,046 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:53 AM

Taliban Urge People To Leave Kabul Airport After 12 People Killed There. - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Taliban Urge People To Leave Kabul Airport After 12 People Killed There. (36643 Views)

US Military Disabled Scores Of Planes Before Leaving Kabul Airport (Video Photo) / Third Explosion Hits Kabul Airport, 80 Dead, 140 Injured (Pictures) / Chaos At Kabul Airport As Thousands Tries To Flee Afghanistan (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taliban Urge People To Leave Kabul Airport After 12 People Killed There. by Abujaexpress: 10:30am On Aug 19, 2021
My only sympathy goes to these little children that do not know exactly what is happening around them
Re: Taliban Urge People To Leave Kabul Airport After 12 People Killed There. by joefelin2345: 10:31am On Aug 19, 2021
darkCoal:
Hi media pastor, may the Lord be with you.
Please, did the Taliban tell you they represent Islam? Oh, you want to tell me Boko Haram too represent Islam. No, neither of them does.
Who then represent Islam? Shiites? Muric? Shi'a ? Etc.
Re: Taliban Urge People To Leave Kabul Airport After 12 People Killed There. by nitt: 10:32am On Aug 19, 2021
nihinlade:
By now, if you are a Muslim but your brains are still intact. You should have know that a religion like Islam that encourages bloodshed is the broad road to HELL fire.
Summon the courage and come to Jesus Christ today. If not, the only place you will be getting virgins is in hell fire. Don't be afraid of what your friends or family will say or do. I know many Muslims who are now enjoy the freedom and true peace in Jesus Christ.
Pst Tunde Bakare was a Muslim scholar before he became Christian, someone like this can help you if you need help.

God bless you. My one cent!

Clap for yourself!

This same idio.t would jump at the opportunity to travel to dubai, Malaysia, Singapore and Turkey and those countries are some of the best countries to live in on this earth, and they are nearly 100% Muslim countries.

You are just a waste of reply, but, I have some time today to reply and have fun with the Ignorant foo.ls on nairaland today...

So let's go!

3 Likes

Re: Taliban Urge People To Leave Kabul Airport After 12 People Killed There. by IslamVIRGINS(f): 10:34am On Aug 19, 2021
Did I resemble a slave from religion of Muhammad? Can't you see my monika or you need glasses? Is Islam not a religion of peace with what is happening in Afghanistan?

Remag666:
Whatever you smoke you need to stop it cause you've obviously lost touch with reality how can you mention Islam and peace in the same sentence....you need better koboko this morning
Re: Taliban Urge People To Leave Kabul Airport After 12 People Killed There. by joefelin2345: 10:36am On Aug 19, 2021
Osaka33:
Call baba and free from porverty
Why is that Baba not rich like Aliko Dangote, Femi Otedola, Jim Ovia, Tony Elumelu, Oba Otudeko, Mrs Alakija, Bola Shagaya etc if he truly knows the secret of such riches without repercussions?
Re: Taliban Urge People To Leave Kabul Airport After 12 People Killed There. by Patrioticman007(m): 10:42am On Aug 19, 2021
nihinlade:
By now, if you are a Muslim but your brains are still intact. You should have know that a religion like Islam that encourages bloodshed is the broad road to HELL fire.
Summon the courage and come to Jesus Christ today. If not, the only place you will be getting virgins is in hell fire. Don't be afraid of what your friends or family will say or do. I know many Muslims who are now enjoy the freedom and true peace in Jesus Christ.
Pst Tunde Bakare was a Muslim scholar before he became Christian, someone like this can help you if you need help.

You Christians are the ones heading to hell fire, so because you have Western media by your side to do propaganda & fake news, you think its salvation ?. Google more about Christian history, then shall you know Muslims have not done 1% of the evils Christianity did in south Americans, ww1& ww2, slavery in America & colonialsm of the world. Google about the world fastest growing religion & google about the greatest man in world, then shall you know Allah is the greatest.

2 Likes

Re: Taliban Urge People To Leave Kabul Airport After 12 People Killed There. by Unrated900(m): 10:47am On Aug 19, 2021
nihinlade:

They won’t listen
Islam the religion of pieces
Re: Taliban Urge People To Leave Kabul Airport After 12 People Killed There. by BluntTheApostle(m): 11:01am On Aug 19, 2021
joefelin2345:
Who then represent Islam? Shiites? Muric? Shi'a ? Etc.

Just as with every religion, there are bad eggs. These bad eggs don't represent the religion.

Christianity may not have prominent terrorist groups like Islam, it doesn't mean Christians are on the average more righteous than Muslims.

If you are an embezzler, a corrupt person, a thief, a scammer, an adulterer, a fornicator, you do not represent whatever religion you claim because there is no religion that encourages such vices.

There is a mosque close to my former house. I have learnt a lot listening to the preachers. They used to condemn Boko Haram, and even pray for Allah to change their hearts.

Every good Muslim knows that insurgents do not represent Allah.

And this is quite true.

Islamic terrorist groups are usually of the same ideology (the school of thoughts that interprets the Quran literally).

Imagine Christians interpreting some Bible verses literally.

Jesus once said He had come to bring fire and a sword. Imagine Christians reading this literally.

Peter was hot-headed. Imagine every Christian was like Peter, repaying violence with violence (cutting off ears because Christ asked them to buy weapons).

And lastly, is Islamic insurgency really motivated by Islam, or politics?

Why did the Taliban support Al-Queda in their terror against the United States, including providing Al-Queda with training camps and state protection.

History has shown that the Taliban does not encourage terrorism. Then, why did they support it against the United States?

Why not against Rome, which is more Christian in its policies?
Re: Taliban Urge People To Leave Kabul Airport After 12 People Killed There. by ledaman: 11:01am On Aug 19, 2021
nihinlade:
Pst Tunde Bakare was a Muslim scholar before he became Christian, someone like this can help you if you need help. Bakare and other infidels like you Deep part of Hell fire awaits you guys.

Re: Taliban Urge People To Leave Kabul Airport After 12 People Killed There. by ledaman: 11:02am On Aug 19, 2021
nihinlade:
Pst Tunde Bakare was a Muslim scholar before he became Christian, someone like this can help you if you need help. Bakare and other infidels like you Deep part of Hell fire awaits you guys.

Bakery or Bakare and others infidels like you, Deep part of Hell fire awaits you guys.

1 Like

Re: Taliban Urge People To Leave Kabul Airport After 12 People Killed There. by mukthar2000(m): 11:04am On Aug 19, 2021
nihinlade:

that is why u and ur Christians associations are creating unrest and war atmosphere to all Muslims countries to gain their heart into Christian group, forgotten how that Jesus Chris denied you peoples while calling him master.
Re: Taliban Urge People To Leave Kabul Airport After 12 People Killed There. by lomprico(m): 11:06am On Aug 19, 2021
naptu2:
Yesterday the UK Chief of Defence Staff, General Sir Nick Carter, said that the Taliban had changed and that they were cooperating with the UK's Armed Forces. These are reactions to that statement.

terrorists dont change!

has Buhari changed yet?
Re: Taliban Urge People To Leave Kabul Airport After 12 People Killed There. by AchalugoNwa(f): 11:06am On Aug 19, 2021
nihinlade:

God punish isram and Muhammad hacksaw
Re: Taliban Urge People To Leave Kabul Airport After 12 People Killed There. by HurleyHM: 11:11am On Aug 19, 2021
nihinlade:

Religion is the biggest scam the world had ever seen - even Christianity and Islam .
Re: Taliban Urge People To Leave Kabul Airport After 12 People Killed There. by Karmatyra(f): 11:12am On Aug 19, 2021
Say what you want... A year and half ago, i decided to join islam, 3 months ago,I retraced my steps. Im not stupid. I have brains, i reason. No matter what you say, even as a Muslim, alot of things in islam doesn't seem right to be honest. Leave emotions aside and say the truth if you are capable of it.

1 Like

Re: Taliban Urge People To Leave Kabul Airport After 12 People Killed There. by blkmum700: 11:15am On Aug 19, 2021
nihinlade:

Shut the fuc.k up and face front ,you need your brain reset instead Becos we are not a foo.l like you, if you want to see people who joined Islam go on YouTube, mumu like you , next time attack taliban and leave islam out of your stupidit.y
Re: Taliban Urge People To Leave Kabul Airport After 12 People Killed There. by Nobody: 11:18am On Aug 19, 2021
Mad o �
IslamVIRGINS:
Did I resemble a slave from religion of Muhammad? Can't you see my monika or you need glasses? Is Islam not a religion of peace with what is happening in Afghanistan?

Re: Taliban Urge People To Leave Kabul Airport After 12 People Killed There. by 123simple: 11:36am On Aug 19, 2021
nihinlade:

Go and learn Islam & stop judging Islam with the attitude of some Muslims.
Re: Taliban Urge People To Leave Kabul Airport After 12 People Killed There. by modsfucker: 11:37am On Aug 19, 2021
nihinlade:

You should've said the same thing to the invading Americans, when they struck in 2001, killing an unspecified number of Afghans, including both women and children, for something they knew nothing about. Can you tell me a single Muslim Country that has invaded any sovereign nation, the same way a myriad of Christian nation did in Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, Syria and so on?
Re: Taliban Urge People To Leave Kabul Airport After 12 People Killed There. by EndBuhariNow(m): 11:46am On Aug 19, 2021
They should offer buhari and pantani their underage daughters and reserve one for me in case I need it later grin grin
Re: Taliban Urge People To Leave Kabul Airport After 12 People Killed There. by taiwolomo1: 11:50am On Aug 19, 2021
nihinlade:

u are so useless! Islam is different from being a Muslim and being a Muslim is different from being a pious Muslim! Mumu
Re: Taliban Urge People To Leave Kabul Airport After 12 People Killed There. by dododawa1: 12:12pm On Aug 19, 2021
Problem no dey finish
Re: Taliban Urge People To Leave Kabul Airport After 12 People Killed There. by NOETHNICITY(m): 12:23pm On Aug 19, 2021
nihinlade:

Go learn about the christian crusade, they were worse than the Taliban
Re: Taliban Urge People To Leave Kabul Airport After 12 People Killed There. by alowonle02(m): 12:30pm On Aug 19, 2021
nihinlade:

Little do you know so called religion self. Is there any religion call christianity even during the lifetime of Jesus? You need to do more research about your religion and see how Anglican introduced christianity religion to the people of England. Your miumu no get level
Re: Taliban Urge People To Leave Kabul Airport After 12 People Killed There. by kingsceemark(m): 1:06pm On Aug 19, 2021
nihinlade:

God bless you my personal person, Islamabad

Re: Taliban Urge People To Leave Kabul Airport After 12 People Killed There. by galaxy2020(m): 1:15pm On Aug 19, 2021
The devil's children have come.....
Re: Taliban Urge People To Leave Kabul Airport After 12 People Killed There. by Prince001(m): 3:23pm On Aug 19, 2021
nihinlade:

U are more than funny lol. A Muslim scholar indeed is ur Tunde Bakare lol. Where was he teaching Islamic knowledge and so on lol.
I hate Taliban with passion but their people love them and that's why d problem lies. Ofcourse there are Afghans that enjoys America time and those are d one trying to flee at d Airport but majority of Afgans love that barbaric lifestyle unfortunately cos Taliban met nö resistance by taking over the capital.
Western countries think those Afghans are like us Africans thats easy to sell our people out cos of money, religion or any other means. If its Africa taking over the country won't be problem cos most of lack knowledge of thinking for ourselves like u portrayed here too lol.
If xtian is liberating remember we have less church during 80s but Nigeria was far better but now there's church in every one meter to each other look at ur country. Religion can't save u, no plaster either or I am but only trust in God Almighty that created the world.
Lastly try to search for knowledge urself so that u can be free!
Re: Taliban Urge People To Leave Kabul Airport After 12 People Killed There. by Prince001(m): 3:26pm On Aug 19, 2021
Unrated900:

They won’t listen
Islam the religion of pieces

Gullibility in display as usual. Look ur country where Church full everywhere, how are u doing? Then look Singapore, Malaysia, United Arab Emirates, Kuwait and compare them to ur loving nation with xtianity America and Nigeria lol.
Re: Taliban Urge People To Leave Kabul Airport After 12 People Killed There. by Vado(m): 4:18pm On Aug 19, 2021
nitt:

Clap for yourself!

This same idio.t would jump at the opportunity to travel to dubai, Malaysia, Singapore and Turkey and those countries are some of the best countries to live in on this earth, and they are nearly 100% Muslim countries.

You are just a waste of reply, but, I have some time today to reply and have fun with the Ignorant foo.ls on nairaland today...

So let's go!

Singapore isn't a Muslim dominated country. They are mostly Buddhists and also Christianity is above Islam there. Singapore has the best human rights record among them all.
Re: Taliban Urge People To Leave Kabul Airport After 12 People Killed There. by Vado(m): 4:23pm On Aug 19, 2021
NOETHNICITY:
Go learn about the christian crusade, they were worse than the Taliban

Why not tell him that the Crusades when defensive wars against the barbaric Islamic incursions into Christian lands? If you left people alone just as how everyone is screaming against Fulani barbarisms now, they wouldn't be any need for the Crusades.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Biden And Trump Presidential Election Debate In US Tonight / Philippines: Taal Volcano Spews Lava, Sends Ash Clouds Into Sky / How Ageing Russian Warship Moskva Was Blown Up By Ukrainian ‘neptune’ Missiles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.