Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,106 members, 7,818,302 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits - Business (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits (67465 Views)

Learn How To Import Cheap Used Gadgets Such As Phones, Laptops, Etc From USA / How You Can Successfully Import Cheap Product From 1688 To Nigeria / How To Import Cheap Items On Aliexpress And Sell Fast Here In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by Incredible128: 5:33pm On Jul 20, 2022
[quote author=sjx566 post=114921719][/quote]I think it means signature, i.e the link in his profile
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 1:52pm On Jul 27, 2022
Great deals coming to Lagos

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by MrPRevailer(m): 11:48pm On Jul 28, 2022
Please guys what are the most reliable, trusted logistics companies from U.S, China to Nigeria you recommend

DrOladipo Olutech7
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by divinefavor: 1:29pm On Jul 31, 2022
Thanks Dr. I just received my first deal from respect mart. Delivered successfully to me .
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by kafeii123: 2:45pm On Jul 31, 2022
DrOladipo:

Hi Chief, we handle payment and logistics

Well-done Dr Dipo....pls what if wjat I need is something else...like something I want to order from target.... nothing illegal...how long will it take you to get it dropped in Lagos..
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by Nteogwuija(m): 4:09pm On Jul 31, 2022
@DrOladipo, I tried registering through the link, but I got a 419 error message.

What should I do?
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 12:20am On Aug 01, 2022
Nteogwuija:
@DrOladipo, I tried registering through the link, but I got a 419 error message.

What should I do?

Kindly refresh. Works perfectly
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by nettwrock(m): 7:42am On Aug 01, 2022
DrOladipo:

Kindly refresh. Works perfectly

I just register on the link in your signature, how do I get added to the telegram group sir?
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by Chibuzoc(m): 9:44am On Aug 03, 2022
I registered yesterday and yet to get the guide
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by chiagozie1: 3:42pm On Aug 04, 2022
Hi Dr , Thanks for all the good work you are doing.I have registered on the app but i have a few questions
1.please what is the prevailing exchange rate
2.whats the best bank card with the maximum allowable monthly usd cap
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 11:04pm On Aug 08, 2022
Everyone will get the email.
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 2:40pm On Aug 09, 2022
Deals

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by Youngsage: 10:15am On Aug 11, 2022
DrOladipo:
HP Elitebook 1030 G2 i7 16gb 256 SSD touchscreen with keyboard light. Year 2022.

Please how much is this sir
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by manutdrichie(m): 9:51pm On Aug 13, 2022
DrOladipo:

I just registered sir!
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 1:29pm On Aug 16, 2022
Super Facebook deal for a Nairalander

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by SeyiJay(m): 7:11pm On Aug 30, 2022
I registered via your sig about a week ago when I stumbled upon this absolutely fabulous thread, but I'm yet to get a welcome mail or the download link for the ebook. Nothing in my spam or trash folder tho'. Pls confirm my registration with this email: gabrieljohn....@gmail.com. Patiently waiting. Kudos to a good job of providing a great & sustainable means of living for people in naija.

DrOladipo:

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by SeyiJay(m): 7:28pm On Aug 31, 2022
Many thanks Doc. Received this morning . . . found it in the spam folder (wonder why). Anyways, ebooks downloaded, TG joined . . . getting set to ride along ... grin
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by Equal2DeTask(m): 8:15am On Sep 04, 2022
DrOladipo:
Super Facebook deal for a Nairalander

I need cheap gaming high graphics laptop....any recommendations?
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by KingKayxCee11(m): 9:23am On Sep 13, 2022
CC DrOladipo

Registered for some while now but I am yet to get the mail and telegram link.

Prompt responses will be appreciated.
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 5:43pm On Sep 14, 2022
kafeii123:

Well-done Dr Dipo....pls what if wjat I need is something else...like something I want to order from target.... nothing illegal...how long will it take you to get it dropped in Lagos..

Chief kindly DM. Target is for the elites�
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 5:43pm On Sep 14, 2022
KingKayxCee11:
CC DrOladipo

Registered for some while now but I am yet to get the mail and telegram link.

Prompt responses will be appreciated.

Please check
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by KingKayxCee11(m): 5:51pm On Sep 15, 2022
DrOladipo:

Please check

Can't still see it.

Kindly send it to kenceeking1@gmail.com
Thanks.
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by LogicBomb8: 12:36am On Sep 17, 2022
Registered already but haven't received any email or pdf
How do I join the telegram?
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by Blesser28(m): 4:32pm On Sep 25, 2022
Welcome Mail didn't come
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by Bapy(m): 3:54pm On Oct 09, 2022
Wow! Hope I'm not late. I have been searching for an opportunity like this and, finally!

Hi Doc, I'm still unable to get the free guide after completing my registration, kindly help me. Thanks!
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by Bapy(m): 8:02pm On Oct 09, 2022
DrOladipo:

Chief kindly DM. Target is for the elites�
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by Bapy(m): 1:06am On Oct 11, 2022
Nonso92:
OP, I don read am finish ooo

Waiting for info on how to source for FX cheap, and hopefully make my first purchase.
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by emm85: 12:10pm On Oct 11, 2022
Hello Dr Ola, I've registered but the email with the ebook has not come, I'd also send you mail, you can send direct to angserve@gmail.com.
Thanks.
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 5:24pm On Oct 17, 2022
I am super sorry for the long silence. We are deploying something you will love as far as payment is concerned. For the new registrants you will get email on the pdf soonest.
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 5:25pm On Oct 17, 2022
Some lastest deals

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 6:09pm On Oct 17, 2022
Good deals

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (Reply)

Pictures Of Aba Automated Shoe Factory, Best In Nigeria – Technical Partner / Bread Sold With Toyota Venza Tinted Glass In Anambra State. Photos / Amazon Expands Shipping Of Items To Nigeria - Jumia/konga Etc Be Afraid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.