Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,882 members, 7,848,569 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 06:22 AM

See The Alleged State Of A General Hospital In Zamfara State (photos) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / See The Alleged State Of A General Hospital In Zamfara State (photos) (400 Views)

Asma'u Lawali Bungudu: Nurse Slumps And Dies On Duty In Zamfara Hospital (Photo) / Fire At Enugwu-Ukwu General Hospital Mortuary. 50 Corpses Burnt To Ashes(Graphic / Doctors, Staff Flee As Man With Lassa Fever Storms General Hospital In Delta. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Alleged State Of A General Hospital In Zamfara State (photos) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 10:26pm On Aug 19, 2021
Update From . COM

Facebook user, Sheik Haruna Haruna on Thursday, August 18, posted some photos of a hospital which he claims is the General Hospital in Tsafe Local Government Area of Zamfara State, Reports.

According to Haruna who Notified On Facebook, Shared The photos showing the appalling state of the hospital, were taken on Wednesday morning, August 17.

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG

Re: See The Alleged State Of A General Hospital In Zamfara State (photos) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 10:31pm On Aug 19, 2021
See More Photo As Obtained By Below:

Re: See The Alleged State Of A General Hospital In Zamfara State (photos) by ojun50(m): 10:34pm On Aug 19, 2021
Make Zamfara people solve there problem..... This northern self una complain and problems dey drag is nation back.
Re: See The Alleged State Of A General Hospital In Zamfara State (photos) by yomi007k(m): 10:35pm On Aug 19, 2021
ojun50:
Make Zamfara people solve there problem..... This northern self una complain and problems dey drag is nation back.

I taya o... undecided

If dem get money for roof na how to marry 4 wives and born plenty pikin dem go dey aim.

Yeye.
Re: See The Alleged State Of A General Hospital In Zamfara State (photos) by Fahdiga(m): 10:36pm On Aug 19, 2021
To think that this is a state that has gold as one of its natural resources makes it more appalling. Nigeria as a whole is a cesspool
Re: See The Alleged State Of A General Hospital In Zamfara State (photos) by NaijaCover(m): 10:43pm On Aug 19, 2021
Fahdiga:
To think that this is a state that has gold as one of its natural resources makes it more appalling. Nigeria as a whole is a cesspool

God Almighty Continue To Help Us
Re: See The Alleged State Of A General Hospital In Zamfara State (photos) by Ladiesdoctor(m): 10:46pm On Aug 19, 2021
Odiegwu
Re: See The Alleged State Of A General Hospital In Zamfara State (photos) by obyrich(m): 11:08pm On Aug 19, 2021
I am meniacally bewildered grin
Re: See The Alleged State Of A General Hospital In Zamfara State (photos) by Lordjiggs09(m): 11:19pm On Aug 19, 2021
Sad, sad, sad. Please tell me this isn't true in a country with so much but with so little for the citizenry.

Biko check my signature for your real estate property purchase, sale or construction in Enugu, the Southeast and beyond. We have delivered countless quality projects and still will do more. Call on us today

Re: See The Alleged State Of A General Hospital In Zamfara State (photos) by DoctorDree(m): 11:25pm On Aug 19, 2021
Ah Ah
9ja which way na?
Re: See The Alleged State Of A General Hospital In Zamfara State (photos) by esthel(f): 4:40am On Aug 20, 2021
This can't be true, what in the name of wickedness is this, is that a haunted house.

(1) (Reply)

Is Fire A Living Thing? (Picture) / Please How Do I Get My Skin Tone To Be Back To The Way It Used To Be / Grinder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.