Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,002 members, 7,838,515 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Austin Azubike Is Dead - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Austin Azubike Is Dead (837 Views)

Help! My Hard Drive Is Dead. / Steve Jobs Is Dead / My Laptop Battery Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Austin Azubike Is Dead by moscoleee: 3:22pm On May 19, 2011
Can I say this is good news ? well the news is that Austin Azubike is dead !.He was killed by a man who he played while he came to Lagos to do Internet business sometime last year according to the news ,he promised heaven and hell .all hope were high and later disappeared into the tin air .Nobody knew where he was till that faithful day that this guy ran into him in Kaduna and the stories goes on and on
Re: Austin Azubike Is Dead by dailydolla4u(m): 9:20pm On May 19, 2011
This news is not a good news @all and i don't think should be sheared here. Anyway like the say goes he who lives by the sward,
Re: Austin Azubike Is Dead by bestman09(m): 10:02pm On May 19, 2011
Very bad news indeed if it is true
Re: Austin Azubike Is Dead by jmaine: 1:34am On May 20, 2011
Bad news but who is this guy
Re: Austin Azubike Is Dead by bestman09(m): 7:20am On May 20, 2011
jmaine:

Bad news but who is this guy
@jmaine

Austine Azubike was a foremost info marketer. At a time, it was alleged that he was fronting for the infamous Kenneth Ifeanyi who some people alleged duped them on the guise of helping them to make money online, He was then banned by the SUCCESS DIGEST team after a lot of issues were also raised against him.

(1) (Reply)

Wђατ Rε Τнe Τнings To Put Into Consideration Wђen Wants To Buy A Laptop...?? / Which Network's Modem Is Comparatively The Best / Pls Can Someone Block Your Routers's Ip Address?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.