Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,207 members, 7,811,563 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:40 PM

Prince Kpokpogri Denies Leaked Audio Blasting Tonto Dikeh - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Prince Kpokpogri Denies Leaked Audio Blasting Tonto Dikeh (41220 Views)

Janemena Reacts To Prince Kpokpogri Leaked Audio On Dirty Sex / Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) / Prince Kpokpogri Denies Being Detained By DSS (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prince Kpokpogri Denies Leaked Audio Blasting Tonto Dikeh by Updating9JA: 7:13am On Aug 20, 2021
Tonto Dikeh’s lover, Prince Kpokpogri debunks leaked audio where he allegedly admitted to cheating on the actress

Actress, Tonto Dikeh’s ‘husband’, Prince Kpokpogri, has dismissed claims that he was the one speaking in the audio recording making rounds on social media.

Earlier today, an Instagram blogger released a call recording purportedly between Prince and a yet-to-be identified woman. In the clip, he admitted to cheating on the actress and enjoying the ‘pusssy’ of the said lady. Daily Prayers

He also revealed that he and the actress has been quarrelling over her refusal to stop smoking and drinking, which he finds irritating. He spoke ill about the actress while the woman he was on call with mocked her.

The audio clip has since stirred mixed reactions from social media users as they anticipate a reaction from either Tonto Dikeh or her man.

Well, Prince has come out to debunk the audio recording, saying it is a ‘fake clone audio’ and people should disregard it. He added that he will do an Instagram Live so people can hear his real voice and compare it with that of the voice recording.

Taking to Instagram, he wrote,

“Fake news, fake clone voice recording
Kindly disregard it
I will be on Instagram live on Sunday for clarity sake, distinguishing the fake voices from the real voice if need be.”

See his post below,

Source; https://www.instagram.com/p/CSvriexsZJJ/

1 Like

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Denies Leaked Audio Blasting Tonto Dikeh by Bornsinner7: 7:21am On Aug 20, 2021
Haters should let the relationship be!!!

67 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Denies Leaked Audio Blasting Tonto Dikeh by Aammee77: 7:28am On Aug 20, 2021
Another G looking to be famous via Tontolet

96 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Denies Leaked Audio Blasting Tonto Dikeh by fnep2smooth(m): 8:46am On Aug 20, 2021
Tonton Dick season 2 ...
Grab your copy now.

19 Likes

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Denies Leaked Audio Blasting Tonto Dikeh by iamademorlar(m): 8:57am On Aug 20, 2021
After the long run
I think toto is the real problem

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Denies Leaked Audio Blasting Tonto Dikeh by festacman(m): 9:01am On Aug 20, 2021
Tonto's problem is being desperately in need of in-house vitamin D(*ck). Well, to be fair, she deserves a partner as a woman since her relationship with Churchill didn't work out.

However, a mere look at this Kpokpogri guy reveals some traits of a versatile and experienced Playboy. I just hope he won't mess with Tonto's emotions and bring up the 'madness' in her, which seem to have gone quiet lately across social media.

135 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Denies Leaked Audio Blasting Tonto Dikeh by Nuelito: 11:21am On Aug 20, 2021
Local man just dey observe from afar

Seems Tonto Dike's village people no wan make she settle down with one man

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Denies Leaked Audio Blasting Tonto Dikeh by November24(f): 12:17pm On Aug 20, 2021
festacman:
Tonto's problem is being desperately in need of in-house vitamin D(*ck). Well, to be fair, she deserves a partner as a woman since her relationship with Churchill didn't work out.

However, a mere look at this Kpokpogri guy reveals some traits of a versatile and experienced Playboy. I just hope he won't mess with Tonto's emotions and bring up the 'madness' in her, which seem to have gone quiet lately across social media.

Tonto is not ready for love until she realize she is a queen not a king.
Give the man his place,you can't cheat Nature

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Denies Leaked Audio Blasting Tonto Dikeh by November24(f): 12:19pm On Aug 20, 2021
iamademorlar:
After the long run
I think toto is the real problem

No man will wife a woman who calls herself KiNg,mama d papa and those nonsense names.
Until she realize she is a queen. She won't find a loyal man

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Denies Leaked Audio Blasting Tonto Dikeh by Onyi22(f): 12:29pm On Aug 20, 2021
Bloggers don start oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Denies Leaked Audio Blasting Tonto Dikeh by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:46pm On Aug 20, 2021
Fake news, fake clone voice recording
Kindly disregard it
I will be on Instagram live on Sunday for clarity sake, distinguishing the fake voices from the real voice if need be

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Denies Leaked Audio Blasting Tonto Dikeh by Ezedon(m): 12:46pm On Aug 20, 2021
This Lady don't want to respect herself again
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Denies Leaked Audio Blasting Tonto Dikeh by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:46pm On Aug 20, 2021
Onyi22:
Bloggers don start oo
Some bloggers no go end well........walahi!

Earlier today, an Instagram blogger released a call recording purportedly between Prince and a yet-to-be identified woman. In the clip, he admitted to cheating on the actress and enjoying the ‘pusssy’ of the said lady. Daily 

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Denies Leaked Audio Blasting Tonto Dikeh by DenreleDave(m): 12:47pm On Aug 20, 2021
angry cheesy grin grin angry
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Denies Leaked Audio Blasting Tonto Dikeh by toyinjimoh(m): 12:47pm On Aug 20, 2021
Tonto dikeh and controversy are 5&6

1 Like

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Denies Leaked Audio Blasting Tonto Dikeh by Abalado(f): 12:47pm On Aug 20, 2021
Fake kee u there
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Denies Leaked Audio Blasting Tonto Dikeh by zombieHUNTER: 12:47pm On Aug 20, 2021
But she still smokes grin

1 Like

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Denies Leaked Audio Blasting Tonto Dikeh by falseprophet: 12:48pm On Aug 20, 2021
You can't marry a Tonto dike and not chase clout on social media

I see another divorce loading

This I have seen!

9 Likes

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Denies Leaked Audio Blasting Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 12:48pm On Aug 20, 2021
Tonto & her marriage brouhaha be like 5&6.

7 Likes

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Denies Leaked Audio Blasting Tonto Dikeh by rastaLivity: 12:48pm On Aug 20, 2021
Oga will soon become the next 30seconds man grin

4 Likes

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Denies Leaked Audio Blasting Tonto Dikeh by whytediamond(m): 12:49pm On Aug 20, 2021
Na wa o
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Denies Leaked Audio Blasting Tonto Dikeh by Rashon44: 12:49pm On Aug 20, 2021
see below
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Denies Leaked Audio Blasting Tonto Dikeh by Blackdisciple(m): 12:49pm On Aug 20, 2021
Actress, Tonto Dikeh’s ‘husband’, Prince Kpokpogri,

Oh they are married already God bless their new home.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Denies Leaked Audio Blasting Tonto Dikeh by Sertux: 12:50pm On Aug 20, 2021
cool
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Denies Leaked Audio Blasting Tonto Dikeh by spirul77: 12:50pm On Aug 20, 2021
Badt guy wink
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Denies Leaked Audio Blasting Tonto Dikeh by Danisaint112(m): 12:50pm On Aug 20, 2021
I just hope it is ooo. People should leave this woman abeg. She is not the only woman that has divorced a man.

If you are planning to purchase a tokunbo car, click the link in my signature to learn how you can import clean Tohkunbo cars yourself while saving not less than N500,000 on each car purchase.

1 Like

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Denies Leaked Audio Blasting Tonto Dikeh by verybadmouth(m): 12:50pm On Aug 20, 2021
Funny
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Denies Leaked Audio Blasting Tonto Dikeh by Gamer999: 12:51pm On Aug 20, 2021
G

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why D’banj’s 10th Year Anniversary Concert Was A Failure & A Disaster / Miriam Shehu: Banky W And Adesua Etomi React To Being Paid To Promote Buhari / Gifty Is Crushing On Wizkid (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.