Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Prince Kpokpogri Denies Being Detained By DSS (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Prince Kpokpogri Denies Being Detained By DSS (Video) (17429 Views)

Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes / Prince Kpokpogri Denies Leaked Audio Blasting Tonto Dikeh / Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Prince Kpokpogri On His Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prince Kpokpogri Denies Being Detained By DSS (Video) by ExAngel007(f): 6:23pm On Sep 15, 2021
The ex-boyfriend of Nollywood, Prince Kpokpogri has gone on Instagram live to debunk reports that he was picked up by the Department of States Services, DSS.

On Wednesday, September 15, documents surfaced on social media alleging blackmail and extortion by Kpokpogri against actress Tonto.

It was also claimed that Kpokpogri was picked up by the Department of State Services (DSS) over the controversy.

In an Instagram live session via his handle on Wednesday, September 15, Kpokpogri stated that he’s currently in his home contrary to rumours of his arrest.

He said in the video: "I was not picked up by anybody, I am at home."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzvJRjnw7vo

5 Likes

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Denies Being Detained By DSS (Video) by NuelFarms: 6:32pm On Sep 15, 2021
Smh grin

Biggie man catching cruise ontop Tonto Matter

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Denies Being Detained By DSS (Video) by pocohantas(f): 6:37pm On Sep 15, 2021
Nawa! I was surprised to see he was picked up by DSS, seeing that he posted on IG two hours ago.

Tonto should return his Lexus. Churchill complained of her holding on to his SUV too.

I was very happy for her. I thought she has gotten it right for once.

The men are trash? okay

At what point does Tonto Dikeh become the major problem? At what point would she begin to look into herself and stop playing the victim?

This is shameful and she needs to put an end to this. See a psychologist, go for deliverance in SCOAN, take a break from social media, whatever.

87 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Denies Being Detained By DSS (Video) by Basitelo1(m): 6:41pm On Sep 15, 2021
grin grin
Dear Op take ur time oo, e be like say dis week na Toto Decay mata u wan take disturb us

Sha mk I sit down dey observe, we are in 4 a long week grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Denies Being Detained By DSS (Video) by nyiamfrank: 6:41pm On Sep 15, 2021
Must every celeb marriage be a public marriage? Why do we all have private parts? It's so that we can have private life when we need to. These people need to stop bugging our social space with their incompetencies, please.

6 Likes

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Denies Being Detained By DSS (Video) by DoggoneDogg: 6:41pm On Sep 15, 2021
I said Auntie wants to divert attention from her preek begging video didn't I? grin

Dat video pain her well well she go pay hungry low budget bloggers to carry fake news.

DSS may be daft but to stoop to the level of intefering in a shameless pig's affair is not possible.

...............................................................................................
King Tonto was begging for preek at the age of 40! Na wa!! grin grin

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Denies Being Detained By DSS (Video) by babaRUNtinz(m): 6:41pm On Sep 15, 2021
I comment my reserve
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Denies Being Detained By DSS (Video) by Cantonese: 6:42pm On Sep 15, 2021
Was he invited?

Was Kpokpogari invited? Did he collect N8 million from a lady he only started dating in June? Did he collect the 021 Toyota Hilux? If he did what was it for?

What was he aiming at in taking advantage of the emotion of the lady?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Denies Being Detained By DSS (Video) by AngelicBeing: 6:42pm On Sep 15, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Denies Being Detained By DSS (Video) by Unruly7(m): 6:42pm On Sep 15, 2021
Tonto and always holding people car

4 Likes

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Denies Being Detained By DSS (Video) by jojofola: 6:43pm On Sep 15, 2021
Omo nawa.

Tonto obviously enjoys bathing in mud.

Make she let us be abeg!

3 Likes

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Denies Being Detained By DSS (Video) by 21stcenturyman: 6:43pm On Sep 15, 2021
Another blog will report a different story
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Denies Being Detained By DSS (Video) by temitope27(m): 6:43pm On Sep 15, 2021
Abeg release the nude make I see Aunty Tonto toto cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Denies Being Detained By DSS (Video) by thatsleepboy1: 6:43pm On Sep 15, 2021
pocohantas:
SCOAN!

SCOAN kwa? She needs a strong deliverance on the mountain cos MFM won't solve her case.

2 Likes

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Denies Being Detained By DSS (Video) by WowSweetGuy(m): 6:44pm On Sep 15, 2021
This Guy ready to kpokpo tonto left right center

15 Likes

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Denies Being Detained By DSS (Video) by bestman09(m): 6:44pm On Sep 15, 2021
grin
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Denies Being Detained By DSS (Video) by AmuEbule: 6:44pm On Sep 15, 2021
shocked
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Denies Being Detained By DSS (Video) by Sonnobax15(m): 6:44pm On Sep 15, 2021
grin
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Denies Being Detained By DSS (Video) by hedonido: 6:44pm On Sep 15, 2021
I like this guy. He is appropriately shameless to demystify the mentally disturbed olosho called Tonto Dike once and for all.

DSS ke? Bitch thinks too highly of herself. Like she is a national asset which requires the DSS to intervene. Mumu claim say she buy 2021 Hilux for Delta hustler? Lol. Like he rightly said, she can't afford to buy this kind of car until she dies.

28 Likes

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Denies Being Detained By DSS (Video) by NotoriousBiggyS: 6:45pm On Sep 15, 2021
This guy just dey disgrace delta men.we delta men are Known for serious important issues not trivial issues like this,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Denies Being Detained By DSS (Video) by DoggoneDogg: 6:45pm On Sep 15, 2021
pocohantas:
Nawa! I was surprised to see he was picked up by DSS, seeing that he posted on IG two hours ago.

Tonto should return his Lexus. Churchill complained of her holding on to his SUV too.

The men are trash? okay

At what point does Tonto Dikeh become the major problem? At what point would she begin to look into herself and stop playing the victim?

This is shameful and she needs to put an end to this. See a psychologist, go for deliverance in SCOAN, take a break from social media, whatever.

I'm happy you have now seen through her madness.
Oya mepe onu gi ka'm tinye suya oku n'ime ya grin grin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Denies Being Detained By DSS (Video) by loliapoopy2013(f): 6:45pm On Sep 15, 2021
Jobless man. So you have been watching and waiting for this. See how he responded immediately.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Denies Being Detained By DSS (Video) by Kingcalls: 6:45pm On Sep 15, 2021
Tonto rest na...stop embarrassing urself.... infact , na this guy fit tonto ...tonto, pls enjoy ur karma in peace , let it do its job.... haba

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Denies Being Detained By DSS (Video) by MajorOvakporaye(f): 6:45pm On Sep 15, 2021
This Kpokpogri of a guy is a scammer
He is a criminal

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Denies Being Detained By DSS (Video) by federal9: 6:45pm On Sep 15, 2021
Nairaland, please, always confirm the news before bringing it to FP.

1 Like

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Denies Being Detained By DSS (Video) by Topmaike007(m): 6:46pm On Sep 15, 2021
pocohantas:

The men are trash? okay

your mouth too sweet
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Denies Being Detained By DSS (Video) by DoggoneDogg: 6:46pm On Sep 15, 2021
[s]
MajorOvakporaye:
This Kpokpogri of a guy is a scammer
He is a criminal
[/s]

The only scammers here are you & your elder sister Tonto Decay

19 Likes

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Denies Being Detained By DSS (Video) by Kimjongun: 6:47pm On Sep 15, 2021
Lol so this is the guy self. I laugh, I was expecting a big boy with nice packaging

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Denies Being Detained By DSS (Video) by Jerryherd: 6:48pm On Sep 15, 2021
Cruise
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Denies Being Detained By DSS (Video) by Marquee8: 6:48pm On Sep 15, 2021
WowSweetGuy:
This Guy ready to kpokpo tonto left right center

I swear.

She met ber match here. If na others wey dey quiet, she for done rubbish them and their reputation anyhow since.

This just goes to show that much of the tales she carries for her exes are all tales by moonlight.

23 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ramsey Nouah: I Stumbled Into Acting While Looking For GCE Money / (photo) Ghastly Motor Accident Involving Kiss Daniel ( Woju Crooner) / Uche Maduagwu Blasts Kemi Olunloyo For Mocking Linda Ikeji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.