Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,764 members, 7,831,453 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Taliban Bans Female Reporters From Working In State Television - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Taliban Bans Female Reporters From Working In State Television (41817 Views)

OPEC Bars Bloomberg, Reuters, WSJ Reporters From Vienna Conference / Afghanistan: Taliban Ban Women From Working In National & International NGOs / The Moment A Guard Collapsed At The Lying In State Of Queen Elizabeth II (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taliban Bans Female Reporters From Working In State Television by AntiChristian: 12:12pm On Aug 20, 2021
Pumpumking:

who told u that?...even those male dogs in nigeria openly yansh themsef sir angry

So are u like them?
Re: Taliban Bans Female Reporters From Working In State Television by Nobody: 12:12pm On Aug 20, 2021
kennyamusan:
Most of una dey use una anus to think . Can't u use your brain rather than kidney to reason ? Paul talked about church but Taliban talked about society in General . Stop being a generational disgrace to your unborn children
The verse he quoted is a verse he fabricated

That's not even in the Bible
Re: Taliban Bans Female Reporters From Working In State Television by sonofElElyon: 12:12pm On Aug 20, 2021
DropsMic:

Same religion, different practitioners

You lack knowledge.. you obviously haven't heard of Deborah the judge and prophetess who ruled Israel.. also Hannah the prophetess in the book of Luke and the daughters of phillip in the book of Acts who were prophetesses.. the Bible said in the book of Joel "I shall pour out my Spirit... your sons AND DAUGHTERS shall prophesy."

Aren't there female pastors in churches today? Women can and are being used by God and are not discriminated against.. I believe the intention of Paul was to ensure order in the church as the ladies (probably in that particular church) were somewhat garrulous

1 Like

Re: Taliban Bans Female Reporters From Working In State Television by Emacob: 12:13pm On Aug 20, 2021
Na wow!
Re: Taliban Bans Female Reporters From Working In State Television by UDUJ(m): 12:13pm On Aug 20, 2021
CHoccolaTE:
Whoever carried this news to frontpage does not know that this is the kind of life men want women to live so they will be happy with Taliban rule in Afghanistan

In your hatred for men you have lost the ability to reason logically.

What makes you think we are happy about this?

Stop this, it's too low.
Re: Taliban Bans Female Reporters From Working In State Television by Pumpumking: 12:14pm On Aug 20, 2021
AntiChristian:

So are u like them?

not really but its honestly none of yor business...do u tell a grown man who to sleep wit? (juss askin sir)? angry
Re: Taliban Bans Female Reporters From Working In State Television by Nobody: 12:15pm On Aug 20, 2021
AntiChristian:

If you think so then call DSS. I can also get you IP and sue you too!

Sumisola ni ...
Re: Taliban Bans Female Reporters From Working In State Television by Burstit(m): 12:16pm On Aug 20, 2021
Codepain:
when will the western propaganda against Taliban end
What of USA that invaded Afghan killing thousand of people over the course of 20 years.
Anybody that is not please with the way Afghan govern themselves should take the next available flight to Kabul and tell Taliban himself
For your mind....
Re: Taliban Bans Female Reporters From Working In State Television by Johnnoo(m): 12:16pm On Aug 20, 2021
FarahAideed:
I thought they said they will protect women rights
I don't trust anything they say
Re: Taliban Bans Female Reporters From Working In State Television by AntiChristian: 12:17pm On Aug 20, 2021
Pumpumking:

not really but its honestly none of yor business...do u tell a grown man who to sleep wit? (juss askin sir)? angry

Of cos I won't tell a grown man not act like dog if he can stay in a dog's cage!
Re: Taliban Bans Female Reporters From Working In State Television by Nobody: 12:20pm On Aug 20, 2021
Adekaka12345:

This is not true ooo

1 Timothy 2:13–15 — The New King James Version (NKJV)
13 For Adam was formed first, then Eve. 14 And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived, fell into transgression. 15 Nevertheless she will be saved in childbearing if they continue in faith, love, and holiness, with self-control.

Thanks for this .I almost believed o
Re: Taliban Bans Female Reporters From Working In State Television by luluman: 12:21pm On Aug 20, 2021
Kriss216:
Talibans and Islam no dey give women chance at all.

No wonder Buhari said his wife belongs to the Kitchen and Other room only.

The greatest thing in this world is to be a Christian.
Re: Taliban Bans Female Reporters From Working In State Television by tradepunter: 12:21pm On Aug 20, 2021
Codepain:
when will the western propaganda against Taliban end
What of USA that invaded Afghan killing thousand of people over the course of 20 years.
Anybody that is not please with the way Afghan govern themselves should take the next available flight to Kabul and tell Taliban himself

Falseprophet your second moniker

I guess a leopard can't change it's spot

If you like carry girl moniker you are who you are

1 Like

Re: Taliban Bans Female Reporters From Working In State Television by UDUJ(m): 12:21pm On Aug 20, 2021
Pumpumking:

This is Mr. Cork cheesy. Why using a new moniker?

I can always tell your writing style cheesy
Re: Taliban Bans Female Reporters From Working In State Television by luluman: 12:22pm On Aug 20, 2021
AntiChristian:
This is fair! The guy above me dey lie!

Lovely Viewpoint!
This pictures do not prove anything now, it could be from a movie
Re: Taliban Bans Female Reporters From Working In State Television by eburuu: 12:23pm On Aug 20, 2021
Mikecold:
What have you gone through

Bring your Bible verse screenshot let's expose you here
you know say una bible planty wich one is it king kong james or paul pogba or old cargo testement abi new age cherger testerment
Re: Taliban Bans Female Reporters From Working In State Television by luluman: 12:25pm On Aug 20, 2021
Hmm
Re: Taliban Bans Female Reporters From Working In State Television by Nobody: 12:25pm On Aug 20, 2021
eburuu:
you know say una bible planty wich one is it king kong james or paul pogba or old cargo testement abi new age cherger testerment
Ok you just confirmed yourself a clown

1 Like

Re: Taliban Bans Female Reporters From Working In State Television by luluman: 12:27pm On Aug 20, 2021
No
eburuu:
Bring the one that works for you.
Re: Taliban Bans Female Reporters From Working In State Television by Heterodox(m): 12:27pm On Aug 20, 2021
mayorkun101:

Jesus to come and do what ? Dude if Jesus was going to interfere with human dramas , he would have killed Hitler in his sleep and wiped out the rwandan hutus or disintegrate Osama bin laden and hijackers of the 3 planes that crashed in America. The lord is real but we can't make him interested if he's not interested ,you can coerce Christ .
If Jesus must come the second time all these must precede it.
Re: Taliban Bans Female Reporters From Working In State Television by Pumpumking: 12:28pm On Aug 20, 2021
AntiChristian:

Of cos I won't tell a grown man not act like dog if he can stay in a dog's cage!

The first thing you muss learn is how to might yor business.....especialy when yor opinion dont count, nada.....it suslally make the world a better place to live in!! (no ofeinse) angry
Re: Taliban Bans Female Reporters From Working In State Television by greenie77: 12:28pm On Aug 20, 2021
Kingcalls:

Tell that to drug dealers and the government...y do they go for the drug dealers and not much on the consumers

Keep consuming as you will never have any moral right to condemn the women who sell to you....willing seller, willing buyer.
Re: Taliban Bans Female Reporters From Working In State Television by luluman: 12:30pm On Aug 20, 2021
oloyedewaris:
To be honest, Christians and the media are obsessed with Islam, imagine what was on previous thread about islamic banking as if it's a new thing

The problem is that these people are terrorists
You dont seem to get it, it'll rob off on Christians one way or the other.
Re: Taliban Bans Female Reporters From Working In State Television by Pumpumking: 12:30pm On Aug 20, 2021
UDUJ:

This is Mr. Cork cheesy. Why using a new moniker?

I can always tell your writing style cheesy

^^^^smart guy
Bro i owe u two babes for smartness and I will giv u: Bunmhi & Glamouzpeter for free......They cant find man on nairaland!!! (((((THANK ME LATER))) wink
Re: Taliban Bans Female Reporters From Working In State Television by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:31pm On Aug 20, 2021
The rights of women according to the Taliban is their face and body. That is what they want to protect. One person that displayed Taliban mentality was Pantami. The way he shove away Remi Tinubu from shaking Buhari was Savage in that video
Re: Taliban Bans Female Reporters From Working In State Television by denko(m): 12:33pm On Aug 20, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

They believe in gender role more than gender equality.
when will you wake up from your dream, under those masquerade in the name of cover we have suicide bombers First Class ashaowo without undies.
Re: Taliban Bans Female Reporters From Working In State Television by Educationalserv: 12:34pm On Aug 20, 2021
Kriss216:
Talibans and Islam no dey give women chance at all.

No wonder Buhari said his wife belongs to the Kitchen and Other room only.

and your own wife belong to the street s and other guys abi?

1 Like

Re: Taliban Bans Female Reporters From Working In State Television by Penywise(m): 12:35pm On Aug 20, 2021
DropsMic:

Which bible are you using please?

Re: Taliban Bans Female Reporters From Working In State Television by houseontherock: 12:38pm On Aug 20, 2021
DropsMic:

Be truthful to yourself; can you say women don't speak in church?
Re: Taliban Bans Female Reporters From Working In State Television by Akanoaaa(m): 12:44pm On Aug 20, 2021
DropsMic:

Is Christian still doing the same till now?
Re: Taliban Bans Female Reporters From Working In State Television by Babastrong(m): 12:46pm On Aug 20, 2021
The weakest of religions present themselves as victims! watin concern me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Vladmir Putin And Xi Jinping Pay Tributes To Queen Elizabeth / Man Murders His Girlfriend’s Baby In Cameroon For Suspecting Her Of Cheating / Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.