Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,653 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1011) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3530794 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1008) (1009) (1010) (1011) (1012) (1013) (1014) ... (2820) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaziar: 9:39am On May 21, 2018
obonujoker:
Does anyone watch shadowhunters here Abi na only me dey watch am ni...
The novel series are way better.
ps: I don't watch it cause I find it bland like almost all YA shows out there.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ellatohsure(f): 10:02am On May 21, 2018
koice:
Killing Eve

Episode 6.

Top Villaneve quotes this episode:
- "Was she an Asian woman with amazing hair?"

I love how obsessed Villanelle is with Eve's hair. grin

I am obsessed with killing eve...just as how villanelle is obsessed with eve grin

My best villanelle quote
"you don't tell a psychopath that they are psychopaths...it makes them angry

Eve: "are u angry right now? "
Villanelle: *nods head and pouts*
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hpymoment(f): 12:46pm On May 21, 2018
obonujoker:

Lol.. I just hope Zapata won't be a villain like Jane.. moreover I think she is still working with the CIA as undercover, or she was the one Roman was taking to before he died....

who else is thinking that Roman is not dead
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by obonujoker(m): 1:45pm On May 21, 2018
Kaziar:

The novel series are way better.
ps: I don't watch it cause I find it bland like almost all YA shows out there.

Lol... that's right.. buh the series ain't too bad...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 2:22pm On May 21, 2018
Brooklyn Nine-Nine.

The wedding! The only wedding I was concerned about this past weeekend.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 3:40pm On May 21, 2018
Lethal Weapon.

Time to see the actor that was causing everybody grief with his wahala.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaziar: 3:43pm On May 21, 2018
Atlanta
just can't get enough of the Darius character. Always steps ahead intellectually without even trying. grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Futureberry: 5:06pm On May 21, 2018
This month of may haven't been good yo me,all my favourite series turns out to be trash...from agents go shield to 13 reasons why
...only altered carbon was able to satisfy my taste...please any series with good story line and a lot of tech...like the altered carbon type...a good sci-fi series...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sod09(m): 5:45pm On May 21, 2018
cao:
Lethal Weapon.

Time to see the actor that was causing everybody grief with his wahala.
2 actually
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Alfred234(m): 6:09pm On May 21, 2018
Just finished watching "The Chi" nice show, can't wait for season 2.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 6:53pm On May 21, 2018
CsRockefeller:

Lol, guy even if e take me 2 years, I'm ready to go d length. Its even 14 seasons, me that was thinking its in its 24th season grin.

We die here o, as I don start, there's no going back grin

grin Safe journey o, tell us when you arrive.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 6:56pm On May 21, 2018
ellatohsure:

I am obsessed with killing eve...just as how villanelle is obsessed with eve grin

My best villanelle quote
"you don't tell a psychopath that they are psychopaths...it makes them angry

Eve: "are u angry right now? "
Villanelle: *nods head and pouts*
cheesy cheesy cheesy

If there was ever a psychopathic killer that you can't help but love, its villanelle. Her acting...top notch.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 6:57pm On May 21, 2018
The Handmaid's Tale? Anybody?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iamharkinwaley: 7:01pm On May 21, 2018
echobazz:

You stopped at season two episode nine.

As for richdot.com,he's just too good.

Yeah that guy bursts my brain with laughter

I could remember the scene he carried Qur'an,Bible and dress like this Buddhist people, next thing I will here him say was Shall will Pray ? lol I don laugh scatter that moment

And Between thanks a lot boss, like I know my problem will be answered if I bring them here.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iamharkinwaley: 7:05pm On May 21, 2018
Freethought:

That's season 2.. I think it's episode 9.. Shepherd deceived jane into bringing FBI agents to one of sandstorm compound.. She captured jane, gave roman an empty gun to kill her... It's episode 9 season 2.. Think that was wen dey knew Borden was the mole

Also love rich BTW.. That guy is crazily funny

Yeah that was when Borden cover was blown
Thanks a lot boss, really appreciate. You guys are too much here, you always find the answer to ones issue thanks
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 7:40pm On May 21, 2018
chrisbaxtian:

you loved the gay sex scene shebi? tongue

That scene that the guy's semen was like liquid fire. Twas weird.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by alex81(m): 8:49pm On May 21, 2018
Futureberry:
This month of may haven't been good yo me,all my favourite series turns out to be trash...from agents go shield to 13 reasons why
...only altered carbon was able to satisfy my taste...please any series with good story line and a lot of tech...like the altered carbon type...a good sci-fi series...
agents of shield trash?

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ellatohsure(f): 9:52pm On May 21, 2018
Achilles100:

If there was ever a psychopathic killer that you can't help but love, its villanelle. Her acting...top notch.

I swear...over top notch acting grin wink cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ibkayee(f): 9:57pm On May 21, 2018
Tom and Jerry (Chuck Jones collection)
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nova15: 10:49pm On May 21, 2018
Mehn, Cobra Kai is just breathtaking. The fight is on!!! Larusso is about to open his own Dojo..I hope the season 2 drops very soon.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 12:14am On May 22, 2018
Futureberry:

Black mirror

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Goddyss(m): 3:09am On May 22, 2018
koice:

Class of 2005 myself.

Oh, I remember that set. That's my big bros set... bunch of bullies. Back in the day, the prefects and their sidekicks used to come around after recess everyday to bully us in our junior block (I usually get a pass though, benefits of having a bully senior bro). It's all in good fun tho. No one got hurt, and we learnt something from the experience. Rev Mgbanugo (of blessed memory) later poured sand in the status quo in later years as he RIGHTLY put a ban on senior students bullying the juniors in any capacity. Thus, we were toothless when it was finally our turn to be supreme seniors and prefects. grin

Anyhoo... Lux Fiat sir! cool

Dengram we sing to you..lux fiat

Class of 2006
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:40am On May 22, 2018
Goddyss:

Dengram we sing to you..lux fiat

Class of 2006
Make ah helep una complete am...

DENGRAM we sing to you,
LUX FIAT
DENGRAM we bring to you faith untold
You challenge and inspire
Your hope is our desire
We sing to you
Our ALMA MATA
LUX FIAT.

It's weird I can recall the complete anthem even after all these years. Lux Fiat bro.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kurupt01: 1:11pm On May 22, 2018
cao:
Brooklyn Nine-Nine.

Talk about a grand exit. What a show! Every character have been marvelous cool .
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by EmmGee: 5:11pm On May 22, 2018
blindspot should not have been renewed for a fourth season. They're just going to keep going in circles. they should have just jejely ended it at season 3

I'm not even going to look forward to it

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by EmmGee: 5:12pm On May 22, 2018
cao:
Brooklyn Nine-Nine.

what about sheldon and amy's wedding. it was also pretty sweet
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 5:47pm On May 22, 2018
introvertme:

Black mirror

I love black mirror, but you have to 'reset' your mind every time you about to start a new episode.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 5:50pm On May 22, 2018
iamharkinwaley:

Yeah that guy bursts my brain with laughter

I could remember the scene he carried Qur'an,Bible and dress like this Buddhist people, next thing I will here him say was Shall will Pray ? lol I don laugh scatter that moment

And Between thanks a lot boss, like I know my problem will be answered if I bring them here.

What series is this please?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iamharkinwaley: 8:14pm On May 22, 2018
Achilles100:

What series is this please?
Blindspot bro
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iamharkinwaley: 8:22pm On May 22, 2018
Pls I need a link to download let's be cop
Pls I need a link of lower mb from 80-120 mb
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Electronzeez(m): 9:27pm On May 22, 2018
Futureberry:

The 100 never disappoint...

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Electronzeez(m): 9:31pm On May 22, 2018
Nova15:
Mehn, Cobra Kai is just breathtaking. The fight is on!!! Larusso is about to open his own Dojo..I hope the season 2 drops very soon.

I will make sure you return my mb it the series is shallow .

(1) (2) (3) ... (1008) (1009) (1010) (1011) (1012) (1013) (1014) ... (2820) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: zoroby(m)