Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:49 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1057) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3503977 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1054) (1055) (1056) (1057) (1058) (1059) (1060) ... (2814) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jul 15, 2018
LethargiQue:

Wow. More than I could ever ask for..
Thank you so much.. I appreciate this.
Cheers.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sod09(m): 5:48pm On Jul 15, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

Cheers.
salute
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 6:19pm On Jul 15, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

Two seasons. The 3rd part is still in production.

Thanks....Saw the ratings....pretty high....what do you suggest?

Good enough to follow?

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 6:24pm On Jul 15, 2018
I think Ozark season 2 is gonna premiere on August 31st....

can't wait for that hilarious show....gringrin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 15, 2018
SAMBHOSS:

Thanks....Saw the ratings....pretty high....what do you suggest?

Good enough to follow?

I'm in the minority, but I'm kinda lukewarm on that show. I don't hate it nor like it. A lot of people love it because of the high drama (intrigue) and the wow factor, but those were the reasons (why) I don't care much for it. I'm not one for over-the-top drama unless there is some humor in it.

So, yeah, you'd probably find it entertaining if you're into fast-paced, melodrama-esque sorta entertainment.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 8:56pm On Jul 15, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

I'm in the minority, but I'm kinda lukewarm on that show. I don't hate it nor like it. A lot of people love it because of the high drama (intrigue) and the wow factor, but those were the reasons (why) I don't care much for it. I'm not one for over-the-top drama unless there is some humor in it.

So, yeah, you'd probably find it entertaining if you're into fast-paced, melodrama-esque sorta entertainment.

thanks for the heads up....I'll try the pilot episode and take a decision...grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ola12(m): 10:28pm On Jul 15, 2018
Has anybody watched this new series Sharp Objects? Good ratings.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by chris20000: 3:25am On Jul 16, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

Mixed-martial arts influenced TV shows
- Kingdom
- Preacher
- Banshee
- Altered Carbon
- Cobra Kai
- Mortal Kombat: Legacy
- Daredevil
- Iron Fist
- Alias

Thanks man. I have seen cobra kai, let me check out others.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:03am On Jul 16, 2018
ola12:
Has anybody watched this new series Sharp Objects? Good ratings.

Awesome pilot.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:05am On Jul 16, 2018
SAMBHOSS:
I think Ozark season 2 is gonna premiere on August 31st....

can't wait for that hilarious show....gringrin
Still frigging far. Sheesh!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hpymoment(f): 12:17pm On Jul 16, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

Dramedy? Okeydokey. Let's see...

I should warn you that quite a few on the list are dated.

The ones with asterisks were recent and still active.

- Fargo*
- Get Shorty*
- Orange is the new Black*
- Killing Eve*
- Barry*
- Search Party*
- Suits*
- Shameless*
- Bojack Horseman*
- Transparent*
- You, Me and Her*
- High Maintenance*
- Easy*
- Nathan for You*
- Review*
- Casual*
- The end of the f**king World
- Better Things*
- Love
- unREAL*
- You're the Worst*
- You, Me &the Apocalypse
- Dead like Me
- The Big C
- Monk
- Chuck
- Desperate Housewives
- Devious Maids (I don't know if it's still active, I don't follow it anymore)
- Psych
- Better Call Saul*
- Ozark*
- The Newsroom
- The West Wing
- White Collar
- Boston Legal
- The Practise
- Californication
- Weeds
- Chuck
- Atlanta*

There are much more, but these are ones I've seen and can recall from memory.

Will check them out too. Thanks

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 1:08pm On Jul 16, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

Still frigging far. Sheesh!

lol...I'm.not sure if that's the decided date....there's a possibility of them moving it sef....grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jjii: 1:13pm On Jul 16, 2018
So sad that this is the final season of The Originals. Really love the cast of this series. I have a feeling that either Niklaus or Elijah will die at the end.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ola12(m): 1:21pm On Jul 16, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

Awesome pilot.
Thanks
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 5:05pm On Jul 16, 2018
Sherlock.

Finally, watching series 4, let me see what all the hoopla was about...

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by CSTR1005: 11:29pm On Jul 16, 2018
netflix is doing one month free promo.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kizolo(m): 12:23am On Jul 17, 2018
The Chi. Very interesting show, one of the best I've seen so far this year. Can't wait for season 2
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:51am On Jul 17, 2018
HBO'S succession is a sh*t show. HBO better find a hit now GOT is ending.. I'm disappointed really!!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:07am On Jul 17, 2018
Why are they not making shows like Parenthood, Brothers and sisters, Gossip Girl, Gilmore girls etc again? I'm so tired of all these utopian and dystopia shows. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I need family shows oo but not like Dynasty abeg.. any good family or the likes mentioned above anyone can recommend? Please do
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:09am On Jul 17, 2018
SAMBHOSS:

well, I'm still in season 1....and it has been good so far.....I'll catch up....gringrin

What? Please do catch up. I'm in love with that show.
The sequel(wayward sisters) didn't get an order this fall, let's see if it will next fall..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:11am On Jul 17, 2018
New shows for this fall people!! See attached.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:13am On Jul 17, 2018
More shows people!!

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:16am On Jul 17, 2018
I'm keeping em coming.. see attached!!

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:27am On Jul 17, 2018
Freethought:
THE OUTPOST!!!

I didn't really enjoy the pilot episode, most expecially those creatures that looked like they were edited by someone who just finished osogbo weed...

The only reason I'm gonna keep following is because of Talon.... bleeding black, she seems to be blessed with magical powers. And that could be fun to watch as she discovers these powers and learns how to master them.

Lol @ osogbo weed. I thought the same thing as well.. I'm gonna keep watching too, see where it goes..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iamharkinwaley: 3:26am On Jul 17, 2018
Please I started watching money heist but couldn't get the subtitles ones
Can someone please give me a link to one with subtitles Please note I just started watching Thanks
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jade912: 5:30am On Jul 17, 2018
chris20000:

Thanks man. I have seen cobra kai, let me check out others.

has all in seriesonline.fm
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:26am On Jul 17, 2018
iamharkinwaley:
Please I started watching money heist but couldn't get the subtitles ones

Can someone please give me a link to one with subtitles
Please note I just started watching
Thanks

TFPDL
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iamharkinwaley: 8:36am On Jul 17, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

TFPDL

Thanks but I don't seem to be directed to where I can download, I keep going in circles
Please kindly send me a direct link with subtitle
Thanks for your time.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:38am On Jul 17, 2018
iamharkinwaley:

Thanks but I don't seem to be directed to where I can download, I keep going in circles
Please kindly send me a direct link with subtitle
Thanks for your time.

Use the search box. If I post the direct links, the anti-spambot will lock me up for 24 hrs.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1054) (1055) (1056) (1057) (1058) (1059) (1060) ... (2814) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.