Stats: 3,152,675 members, 7,816,773 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1295) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3517166 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1292) (1293) (1294) (1295) (1296) (1297) (1298) ... (2818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 6:27pm On Jun 16, 2019
ONE funny thing about this thread is the diverse thought of people. A show you might love with all your heart another person will come online and call it thrash grin . I asked about doom patrol some said it's the worst show ever while the others are saying it's dope. Una dey confuse person sha. �

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Joered63: 8:03pm On Jun 16, 2019
Chibudollar:
ONE funny thing about this thread is the diverse thought of people. A show you might love with all your heart another person will come online and call it thrash grin . I asked about doom patrol some said it's the worst show ever while the others are saying it's dope. Una dey confuse person sha. �

Well it depends on the kind of shows you like, I have some friends who dislike GOT, Breaking bad, I even have a friend that says legend of the seeker, and Merlin were the best shows he ever saw. Some people like fast paced shows, some like slow burners. Before you follow a recommendation you should know if the person recommending share a similar taste with you and most importantly read the reviews online and watch trailers because data is precious.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 8:39pm On Jun 16, 2019
Joered63:

Well it depends on the kind of shows you like, I have some friends who dislike GOT, Breaking bad, I even have a friend that says legend of the seeker, and Merlin were the best shows he ever saw. Some people like fast paced shows, some like slow burners. Before you follow a recommendation you should know if the person recommending share a similar taste with you and most importantly read the reviews online and watch trailers because data is precious.
Like when someone said Flash was the best show ever
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WhoDoWeBlame: 8:47pm On Jun 16, 2019
9-1-1....this series is lovely at sight for me.
Prison break and Arrow are my best so far
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by geedup(m): 9:45pm On Jun 16, 2019
losprince:
I want to ask, is Narcos season 3 good? I stopped at season 2 due to the death of Escobar, I'm skeptical about how the show would progress from there.

MAKE BRAIN. IT IS THE STORY OF THE REIGN & CAPTURE OF THE CALI CARTEL, ONE OF PABLOS CONTENDERS IN THE BUSINESS. THOUGH THEY ARE LESS RUTHLESS THAN PABLO ESCOBAR

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by losprince(m): 10:27pm On Jun 16, 2019
geedup:

MAKE BRAIN. IT IS THE STORY OF THE REIGN & CAPTURE OF THE CALI CARTEL, ONE OF PABLOS CONTENDERS IN THE BUSINESS. THOUGH THEY ARE LESS RUTHLESS THAN PABLO ESCOBAR
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by frankdaholy: 11:47pm On Jun 16, 2019
I don't like the way how to get away with murder is going.... They just stopped at season 5. Pls can someone recommend another movie that is similar to that one
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Treyknowles(m): 1:09am On Jun 17, 2019
WhoDoWeBlame:
9-1-1....this series is lovely at sight for me.
Prison break and Arrow are my best so far
Station 19 is way better,you should check it out.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by FBS: 1:28am On Jun 17, 2019
When they see us.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:34am On Jun 17, 2019
losprince:
I want to ask, is Narcos season 3 good? I stopped at season 2 due to the death of Escobar, I'm skeptical about how the show would progress from there.

If you love the style of season 1 and 2, you're gonna eat season 3 up.

Also, you might wanna check out Narcos: Mexico... it's the prequel to Narcos 1, 2 and 3. The fantastic plot and character development made it a bit of a slow start, but after the direction of the plots have been defined, and main characters established, the pace of the show kicked it up a notch, and stayed that way until the final closing credits. Fantastic season overall.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:40am On Jun 17, 2019
Too Old to Die Young

A decent watch if you like slow burners.

For the benefit of folks that would quote me and start talking crap, don't say I didn't warn you.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by losprince(m): 10:41am On Jun 17, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

If you love the style of season 1 and 2, you're gonna eat season 3 up.

Also, you might wanna check out Narcos: Mexico... it's the prequel to Narcos 1, 2 and 3. The fantastic plot and character development made it a bit of a slow start, but after the direction of the plot have been defined, and main characters established, the pace of the show kicked it up a notch, and stayed that way until the final closing credits. Fantastic season overall.
Thank you for this.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Saintpaul2477: 11:37am On Jun 17, 2019
I just finished watching Heavly sword and dragon slaying sabre

Currently watching: General and I tongue

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 1:52pm On Jun 17, 2019
DandeNumeruno:
doom patrol is very entertaining....don't understand the hate it is getting on this thread.

Looks too weird

Just looking at these pics I am already purging
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DandeNumeruno(m): 2:28pm On Jun 17, 2019
nani667:

Looks too weird

Just looking at these pics I am already purging

in that case, allow me to make it worse for you. A giant cockroach and a giant rat making out.

doom patrol is bonkers. grin grin grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jun 17, 2019
DandeNumeruno:

in that case, allow me to make it worse for you. A giant cockroach and a giant rat making out.

Lolz, Ezekiel and Admiral Whiskers. Crazy scene. That show pushed boundaries in ways I haven't seen since Twin Peaks.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by troubleseller: 2:48pm On Jun 17, 2019
The Boondocks may return next year.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jun 17, 2019
troubleseller:
The Boondocks may return next year.
I pray o. I miss that show.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DandeNumeruno(m): 4:17pm On Jun 17, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

Lolz, Ezekiel and Admiral Whiskers. Crazy scene. That show pushed boundaries in ways I haven't seen since Twin Peaks.

as in eh. it tickled me silly seeing a cockroach and rat have a sexy time on a sentient street. poor danny. grin grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SerVik(m): 4:42pm On Jun 17, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

Why do different sites have different number of episodes for Vis a vis?

The index site you gave had 16 episodes and I downloaded 3 episodes from there before it was blocked. Then I switched to the 2nd site and noticed there were only 13 episodes there. Plus after downloading, i noticed that the subtitle track i've been downloading doesn't go with it.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jun 17, 2019
DandeNumeruno:

as in eh. it tickled me silly seeing a cockroach and rat have a sexy time on a sentient street. poor danny. grin grin grin

Poor Danny? Poor Cliff is more like it! I mean he's the one that had had to claw out from the stomach of the rat, using the tongue of the rat jammed firmly into the mouth of the cockroach as a bridge, into the stomach of the cockroach. That's nasty. grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jun 17, 2019
SerVik:

Why do different sites have different number of episodes for Vis a vis?

The index site you gave had 16 episodes and I downloaded 3 episodes from there before it was blocked. Then I switched to the 2nd site and noticed there were only 13 episodes there. Plus after downloading, i noticed that the subtitle track i've been downloading doesn't go with it.

The international version, seasons 1-4 have 13, 16, 8 and 8 episodes respectively. Also, every season has hard-encoded English subs.

The local version (made for Spain only) seasons 1-4 have 16, 19, 8 and 8 episodes respectively. No embedded English subtitles.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SerVik(m): 6:05pm On Jun 17, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

The international version, seasons 1-4 have 13, 16, 8 and 8 episodes respectively. Also, every season has hard-encoded English subs.

The local version (made for Spain only) seasons 1-4 have 16, 19, 8 and 8 episodes respectively. No embedded English subtitles.

Which means I downloaded the international version.
There are no subs btw. Any idea where I can download the subs online? Can't seem to find them
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jun 17, 2019
SerVik:

Which means I downloaded the international version.
There are no subs btw. Any idea where I can download the subs online? Can't seem to find them

https://subscene.com/subtitles/locked-up-vis-a-vis-first-season/english/1900704

https://subscene.com/subtitles/locked-up-vis-a-vis-second-season/english/1900706

Couldn't find external English subs for 3rd and 4th seasons.

Edit: Just found this: https://my-subs.com/versions-2551-6-3-vis-a-vis-subtitles
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by troubleseller: 6:39pm On Jun 17, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

Me too. The last season was not so good. I hope Aaron comes back on this one and there is so much stuff to talk about now.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jelel6: 6:44pm On Jun 17, 2019
DandeNumeruno:

WTF grin

When I first heard "DOOM PATROL", the name alone kinda trow me off. Then, I heard it's a DC comics ish sh!t. Sorry, I don't do those super heroes, super villain peice of ----, where people, or perhaps, creatures don't die. And even if they did die, don't stay DEAD.

watch cockroach and ant making out? That's like watching NIKITA with 5 otherz Niggaz. grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Juzec: 6:50pm On Jun 17, 2019
Just finished binge watching sneaky Pete. Whoa. I really loved the ending of the season two. Mehn, Marius is too smart.
8/10

Any series about con that is close to this?

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SerVik(m): 7:14pm On Jun 17, 2019

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SerVik(m): 7:15pm On Jun 17, 2019
Juzec:
Just finished binge watching sneaky Pete. Whoa. I really loved the ending of the season two. Mehn, Marius is too smart.
8/10

Any series about con that is close to this?
Season 1 and 2 were very good. I feel season 3 is a bit of a let down
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jun 17, 2019
troubleseller:
Me too. The last season was not so good. I hope Aaron comes back on this one and there is so much stuff to talk about now.

Oh there will be plenty to talk about. The present institutional racism in America and Trump could be major talking points.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jun 17, 2019
SerVik:

Season 1 and 2 were very good. I feel season 3 is a bit of a let down

Personally, I enjoyed Season 3 like the rest. It's cancelled anyways.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1292) (1293) (1294) (1295) (1296) (1297) (1298) ... (2818) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Meel, smokers, brosiye99(m) and 1 guest(s)