Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,827 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1309) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3517322 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1306) (1307) (1308) (1309) (1310) (1311) (1312) ... (2818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by AyarmBoye(m): 2:44pm On Jul 01, 2019
Please where can I download "breaking bad" aside from o2tvseries.com....the length of each episode is not complete on o2series.... Thanks
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jul 01, 2019
Juzec:
He doesn't truly know grin

I agree with him. Money Heist is very telenovella-ish. Caught myself rolling my eyes at every dramatic scene. So much melodrama that I had had to stop watching eventually for the sake of my sanity. Never gone back since.

4 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by henrydadon(m): 5:02pm On Jul 01, 2019
AyarmBoye:
Please where can I download "breaking bad" aside from o2tvseries.com....the length of each episode is not complete on o2series.... Thanks

Search like this on goggle..

Index: breaking bad

You should get download links
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Marvel1206: 5:15pm On Jul 01, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

I agree with him. Money Heist is very telenovella-ish. Caught myself rolling my eyes at every dramatic scene. So much melodrama that I had had to stop watching eventually for the sake of my sanity. Never gone back since.
It's a good show nonetheless.. It's just you, and a 'few' others
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jul 01, 2019
Marvel1206:

It's a good show nonetheless.. It's just you, and a 'few' others

I'm pretty positive it's a good show, just not for me.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by AyarmBoye(m): 5:52pm On Jul 01, 2019
henrydadon:

Search like this on goggle..
Index: breaking bad
You should get download links
I v dey refer me to o2tvseries.com....
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by henrydadon(m): 6:12pm On Jul 01, 2019
AyarmBoye:
Check other links
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by vampire2020: 6:40pm On Jul 01, 2019
grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Machini(m): 8:20pm On Jul 01, 2019
AyarmBoye:

ratedwap.com/new/1/Downloads/TV-Series/Breaking-Bad.html
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by AyarmBoye(m): 8:46pm On Jul 01, 2019
Machini:

ratedwap.com/new/1/Downloads/TV-Series/Breaking-Bad.html
thanks I will check ASAP
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iamoyindamola(m): 9:05pm On Jul 01, 2019
troubleseller:
I've watched three episodes of this Jett and I am still wondering if I have to wait for twenty seasons before I find it interesting. Mtscheww
just do your thing bro, some people here will watch crappy series and over hype it

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Zoroaster: 12:03am On Jul 02, 2019
Doom patrol is boring asf.. Not for me. In my opinion its overrated

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by error4040: 12:37am On Jul 02, 2019
AyarmBoye:
TFPDL cool cool cool
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by golddeejay(m): 4:08am On Jul 02, 2019
iamJ:
into the badlands became useless after season 2, breaking bad is evergreen, fargo i havent watch, ozark aged like fine wine

snowfall
sons of anarchy
peaky blinders

if you are patient
the sopranos
homeland
please about sopranos, which season did it pick up. I dropped it on season 3, it was getting dry with every episode.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Juzec: 10:55am On Jul 02, 2019
It took me just three days to watch the season one and two of the handmaid's tale, now I am struggling to get past the first two episodes of the season three sad.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Saintpaul2477: 11:18am On Jul 02, 2019
Saintpaul2477:
I just finished watching Heavly sword and dragon slaying sabre

Currently watching: General and I tongue

Now watching *Listening Snow Tower*

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Gidah: 12:31pm On Jul 02, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

actually got it right just too many love love ish going on why would you planning a heist fall in love almost all the thieves are in love even the gay guy wanted to bleep an hostage just funny for me the only character I like is Berlin no nonsense.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by vampire2020: 2:29pm On Jul 02, 2019
Which kinda of yeye movie I go download like this grin grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jul 02, 2019
Gidah:
actually got it right just too many love love ish going on why would you planning a heist fall in love almost all the thieves are in love even the gay guy wanted to bleep an hostage just funny for me the only character I like is Berlin no nonsense.

Most latin shows are like that. Love triangles and drama queens.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Juzec: 4:12pm On Jul 02, 2019
vampire2020:
Barry too mumu grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jul 02, 2019
vampire2020:

Barry. Fantastic dark comedy from HBO.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jul 02, 2019
Season 1 of The Witcher has completed production. It is scheduled to debut in the festive month of December. Date TBA.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Brukx(m): 6:44pm On Jul 02, 2019
KoiceReloaded:
Season 1 of The Witcher has completed production. It is scheduled to debut in the festive month of December. Date TBA.
Yet another fantasy. Looking forward to it. I wonder how a Blonde Henry Cavil would seem
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by isaiah9(m): 8:23pm On Jul 02, 2019
Those of you that have watched boardwalk empire, how good is it compare to peaky blinders?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jul 02, 2019
Pls where can I download rupaul drag race abeg..plsssss
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 9:04pm On Jul 02, 2019
error4040:
meaning one can buy upto 1gb at N100 that's 250mb x 4 ??

Yeah and even more,

I have a separate sim for the night plan, so as I'm downloading and it stops and just do another again, and continue the download.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 9:10pm On Jul 02, 2019
Juzec:
It took me just three days to watch the season one and two of the handmaid's tale, now I am struggling to get past the first two episodes of the season three sad.

You are not alone, usually I download the day after it was aired. But this season eh, I just can't, I just stop in episode 2 also. Its just kinda meh for me.

Handmaid Tales is the circled ones, that the other shows and movies I have downloaded after it.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jul 02, 2019
isaiah9:
Those of you that have watched boardwalk empire, how good is it compare to peaky blinders?

Boardwalk Empire is better. It has more depth.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 9:29pm On Jul 02, 2019
KoiceReloaded:
Netflix loves me. Dropping this during the end of the year ensures I'll definitely be free to binge it at release. Blow my hype meter.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Juzec: 9:44pm On Jul 02, 2019
Achilles100:

Yeah and even more,

I have a separate sim for the night plan, so as I'm downloading and it stops and just do another again, and continue the download.
why not just accumulate everything once before you start downloading? That's better. And you can only do it five times per night, that's 1.25gb.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1306) (1307) (1308) (1309) (1310) (1311) (1312) ... (2818) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: blekko101(m), oyaskii(m), Davidzy23(m), geezyk(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.